Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

When to start TTC

I’m trying to figure out when we should start TTC so that I can decide when we should start making diet changes. We are going to start swaying this week by beginning to take supplements. I have a copper IUD and that will be out on Monday. I would like to start TTC in September. However, my husband will be leaving for work for a while. My cycles have always been pretty regular before and while having my copper iud. According to the tracking I have been doing (just tracking my period on an app), I might ovulate sometime around 9/22. My husband will be leaving the morning of 9/20. My question is, should we still plan on trying in September or would it be best to just push it back to October? If we go ahead with September, should we BD every 2-4 days AF-O? Also, when should I start making diet changes? I think I’m overthinking it and confusing myself. Please help. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would play it by ear and see how things are going. Sometimes your cycle can change on swaying diet and supplements, and it may be this is entirely academic and you ovulate sooner than you expect and can still try, or later and have to skip it anyway.

Whether or not to BD every 2-4 days unprotected is up to you. People who are nervous about timing choose not to do this, though it is how many of us with all boys, myself included, got our boys! Totally your call to make, just be sure that if you aren't ready to conceive, you are avoiding sex during the fertile window.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes LovePrayBlue liked this post