Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Breastfeeding and swaying blue

Hi fellow mum, I have 1 boy and 2 girls, we want 1 last baby and hoping for to sway towards a boy as my boy really wants a brother, , however I am currently breastfeeding my 8 month old daughter, does this EBF sway towards more pink.
    I want to try TTC soon however I don’t have my period yet therefore not even sure when I ovulate to track when I should be doing the BD as close to ovulation as possible.
    I want to get these prenatals for both me and husband are they any good in terms of swaying Blue
    https://superfood-market.com/product...SABEgIaFfD_BwE

Also based on research is evening primrose and priopotics are good idea to take as extra for swaying blue. Also going to purchase preseed
    Any other help would be greatly appreciated

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    https://www.proceive.co.uk/new-produ...-men-dual-pack

This is the prenatal I am thinking of getting I am in UK
    [mention]atomic sagebrush [/mention] please help, love your wisdom and advices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    While breastfeeding does sway a bit pinker, it is not a dealbreaker in any way and I urge you to continue nursing. You can still have a good sway.

Timing doesn't work. Having sex close to ovulation does not help your sway at all and we have found that having just one attempt regardless of timing, is a strong PINK sway. So I urge you to have at least 3 attempts in the fertile window. You can do this even with an irregular cycle from breastfeeding, by using OPK strips and having one attempt the night of the positive OPK, again that next morning and again the following night (so 2x on the second day.) Then, if at all possible, have one more attempt the day after that and then go to every other day. This will guard against delayed ovulation.

I do not like Proceive. They have very high doses of many nutrients in them. I prefer something that has more like only 100% of the recommended value of nutrients in them.

Evening primrose oil seemed to make a lot of opposites for us and I do not recommend it any more.

Probiotics are great and I highly recommend them for you and DH.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    While breastfeeding does sway a bit pinker, it is not a dealbreaker in any way and I urge you to continue nursing. You can still have a good sway.

Timing doesn't work. Having sex close to ovulation does not help your sway at all and we have found that having just one attempt regardless of timing, is a strong PINK sway. So I urge you to have at least 3 attempts in the fertile window. You can do this even with an irregular cycle from breastfeeding, by using OPK strips and having one attempt the night of the positive OPK, again that next morning and again the following night (so 2x on the second day.) Then, if at all possible, have one more attempt the day after that and then go to every other day. This will guard against delayed ovulation.

I do not like Proceive. They have very high doses of many nutrients in them. I prefer something that has more like only 100% of the recommended value of nutrients in them.

Evening primrose oil seemed to make a lot of opposites for us and I do not recommend it any more.

Probiotics are great and I highly recommend them for you and DH.
    Thank you so much for the great insight, what prenatala would you recommend that are available in the UK that could have a better chance at swaying blue, yes ur 100% right with the DD I am ebf we did the deed just once and had a girl.

My son is 7 and would love a brother hence the pressure I feel and the crazy research I keep reading etc.

do you know people who have gotten boys whilst ebf sometimes I think to wait until I am done but again even that doesn’t guarantee anything. X

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One a Day and Centrum are both fine. I think Centrum is easier to find in the UK.

I completely understand, so many of us have swayed for a brother or sister for our kiddos!

I got a boy while EBF!!! It is totally possible, no need to wean I promise.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic, I plan to start end of August, I am already on the high calorie diet due to breastfeeding I am always hungry.

I bought prenatals, extra folic, fish oil and prioboits, same for partner too hopefully that’s enough, is taking the extra folic acid safe whilst nursing?

Is 3 weeks on the supplements above okay or Do I need more.

How often should I be BD as I don’t have my period back yet therefore no indication when I even ovulate, and no Ewmc dry as a rock lol

Anything else that could help my sway whilst ebf

Thank you for everything x

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes the extra folic is fine, it is water soluble so whenever anyone gets too much they just pee it out.

Many of us, myself included, had to take much higher doses than that due to having a history of neural tube defects. I took 4000 mcg folic acid when I was breastfeeding twice and both the babies are healthy now 10 years later.

Since you aren't even ovulating yet I wouldn't worry about having only 3 weeks on them, it may end up being more.

Just be sure you're eating right and getting enough sleep and your cycle will come back when it's ready to.

I would have sex whenever you guys want to, but be using OPK to see if ovulation is approaching.