Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's a good amount (and he can continue with the additional he's taking)

Probiotics daily for both of you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,

I live in Sweden, couldn't get my hand on one of the Probiotics brands that I have seen here on the forum, but I got this one https://www.apoteksgruppen.se/produk...saArDbEALw_wcB which translates to "Lactic Acid Bacteria". Is this the same thing?

We have started our 6 weeks yesterday. We are planning TTC a boy in November.

DH takes

Multivitamin for men
    Magnesium 250 mg
    Omega 3 1000 mg (so he takes one every other day)
    The Lactic Acid Bacteria I mentioned above

My question is should he add Calcium too? His multivitamin already includes 200 mg Calcium. Is this enough?

I am taking
    Prenatal vitamin
    Vitamin D 1000
    Folic Acid 2000 (including the 500 in the prenatal vitamin)
    Omega 3 1000mg (I take one every other day)
    Lactic Acid Bacteria mentioned above

Should I add CoQ10? or the above is enough?

Thank you so much for all the help.
    Last edited by Nora Aaron; September 22nd, 2021 at 10:57 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't recommend brands anyway, for this very reason. Too many different kinds all around the world. Yes, that one is great! Perfect.

What multivitamins are you guys on? The reason I ask is that some vitamins have megadoses and herbs added that are not good for blue, so I could double check that if you'd like.

The coq10 is up to you. I think it's by far the least important supplement for blue swayers to take, and I don't think anyone ~really~ needs it, but it doesn't hurt as long as you're eating a good HE Diet (if you are skipping a lot of meals, skip the coq10 as well) and may help egg quality. Your call to make.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!

I take this prenatal multivitamin
    https://www.apoteksgruppen.se/produk...RoCkTsQAvD_BwE

My husband takes this one
    https://www.apoteksgruppen.se/produk...BoC0oYQAvD_BwE

It wouldn't let me copy the table of contents properly, you can find the table of contents on the right side in the above links, if you click the dark pink "Läs mer" which means "read more".

1. Does my husband have enough calcium in his multivitamin? Or does he need more?

2. My vitamin D has 20µg per tablet so I take 5 tablets per day as follows: I take 2 tablets with breakfast, 1 with lunch, and 2 with dinner (to add up to 100µg - Is that equal to 1000 IU? Or am I calculating it wrong? And is it better to take all the Vitamin D pills at once or scatter them across the day like im doing?

3. i want to have breakfast cereal for breakfast as you have advised that it is sways blue, but I am not sure I understand which cereal exactly since the variety they have is soooo much! Is it the regular corn flakes cereal? Or Granola cereal? Or those fruit loops cereal? Could you please tell me examples so I can find an equivalent for it here in Sweden?

Thank you so so much
    Last edited by Nora Aaron; September 23rd, 2021 at 08:25 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh those are great! Perfect on the vitamins.

25 mcg (that is the same as the ug symbol) is 1000 IU. It shouldn't hurt that you've taken extra (particularly because you're from Sweden and may be low in D) but I would cut back to no more than one a day, because your multi also has vitamin D in it. You don't need to wean back on Vitamin D, because it's stored in the fat and it will stay in your system longer. Also you don't need to time Vitamin D across the day for the same reason - it's well stored by the body.

ANY cereal as long as it is vitamin fortified. Or even if it's not, as long as it's a healthy choice with full fat dairy milk on top. (so please no corn flakes or fruit loops!) Granola, muesli, that type of healthier cereal is great. I'm not sure if you have vitamin fortified cereals there but if you don't, it's still a good option for blue as there is protein + fat and healthy whole grains, often some nuts and dried fruit as well in muesli.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Noted, thank you so much Atomic you have been such a great support and help

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear Atomic,

What is your opinion about Progessence Plus Serum to help in ovulation and getting pregnant? I received a bottle as a gift from a friend who swears it helped her get pregnant after watching a couple on YouTube (Lauren and Arie from The Bachelor) explain how this might have helped them get pregnant with their twins. You basically just rub it twice a day on your belly and it is made with natural, bioidentical progesterone from wild yam (https://www.youngliving.com/us/en/pr...nce-plus-serum). I am inclined to use it as I am dreaming of having twins, and if there is any chance that this Serum might help me produce two eggs, I will use it if it wouldn't harm my blue sway.

The priority to me is to add at least one more BOY to our family (so B/B twins or B/G twins, or only one boy, would be great).

But if using it will risk me having a boy then I won't use it.

Could using Progessence Plus Serum harm my blue sway in any way?
    Last edited by Nora Aaron; September 24th, 2021 at 05:32 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not recommend it at all. Using progesterone at the wrong time of the cycle can actually delay or even stop ovulation for some people, progesterone is said by many people to sway pink (in fact many women use progesterone cream as a pink sway tactic, though I don't like people doing this either) and that particular product also had essential oils in it that we are pretty sure sway pink. Plus, taking things like that and then stopping them at conception (which you absolutely MUST DO because some of the oils in there have been linked to miscarriage may even upset the delicate hormonal balance that sustains pregnancy. It's a no from me, sorry.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,

I hope you are your loved ones are safe and well. I am about to enter into my two weeks wait, and I was wondering what supplements I should keep taking till BFP? For a recap, the supplements I’m taking are

Multivitamin for pregnant women
    Probiotics
    Omega 3 1000 mg (every other day)
    Folic acid 2000 mcg (including the dose in the prenatal)
    Vitamin D 1000 IU (which is 25 UG)

If you say that I continue with all of them after our DTD attempts are done, do I continue till BFP or throughout the whole first trimester?

My second question is, I’ve been getting some headaches and sore throat every now and then, is it ok if I take paracetamol 500 mg just once if the headache gets too strong? or it’s gonna mess my sway up? I don’t usually take paracetamol and if I do end up taking it it would be once in a very long time, but I can also avoid it if it will mess things up

Thank you so much
    Last edited by Nora Aaron; November 2nd, 2021 at 06:54 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so very much! Fortunately we are all safe and well. Though my two adult sons who live in the city did have Covid, they both came through it ok. I hope you and yours are healthy and safe too!

I want you to take all those supplements continuously. No need to come off of any of them at ovulation OR at BFP. They are healthy in pregnancy. At the end of the first trimester, you should wean off the extra folic acid down to just the amount of the prenatal. Everything else is safe and beneficial to continue all thru pregnancy. If you do decide to come off them - say, you don't want to continue the Omega 3 or whatever (though it's good for babies!) just be sure to wean off.

Yes you can take paracetemol just once now and then. I don't think it truly messes up anyone's sway taken once in a while like that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast