Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by boywish View Post
    Interesting observation! My hubby has had sinus issues for as long as I can remember and we had 2 girls.
    We did however go on to have our ds for our 3rd child (hubby didn’t do anything different compared to our 2 dds) so it’s definitely possible to have a boy with sinus issues.
    Fingers crossed for you x
    So my husband has some really bad months with sinus and some okayish months.would you remember how your husband was feeling when you conceived your boy?? Also share what you did different compared to your girls?? And Congratulations on your baby boy!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=pcosgirlmom×2;1058136]Good luck hun!keep us posted.and share your sway plan!I am so scared of GD sometimes I just feel like giving

Goodluck hun!keep us posted and also share your sway details.Sometimes I am sooo scared of GD that i feel like giving up!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosgirlmom×2 View Post
    So my husband has some really bad months with sinus and some okayish months.would you remember how your husband was feeling when you conceived your boy?? Also share what you did different compared to your girls?? And Congratulations on your baby boy!
    Thank you - and sorry just saw your message.
    I didn’t sway as I was dealing with recently failing ivf gender selection and the month prior had a chemical pregnancy.
    Different to my girls was (this wasn’t to sway it was to help with the ivf/general health)I took supplements as based on the it starts with the egg book, drank celery juice every morning, did castor oil packs on both my liver and uterus area. My diet was based around improving egg quality so Whole Foods/avocado etc. I remember drinking beetroot juice and pomegranate juice at different points in my cycle as well.
    I also went back and saw my fertility acupuncturist after the chemical (had been seeing a normal one prior to that).
    We only bd twice the month we feel (approx 5day before ovulation and maybe 2 days after). I honestly didn’t think we would fall pregnant I ended up with a uti at the start of my cycle (ended up drinking lots of ural) and then the antibiotics gave me thrush so used treatment for that too I was also at my heaviest weight ever and hadn’t been doing any exercise or anything.
    Did any of the above actually help with getting a boy over a girl I don’t know but somehow we did.
    Hope that helps - if you have any more questions feel free to message me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to mention I don't like some of the supps in the "It starts with the egg" book so please run those past me anyone who plans to use them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12