Thread: Questions

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Questions

Hello ladies ,
    I am new to this site after reading on here so much recently I thought I would finally post.
    I was going to start swaying in December but thought I would push it up until April/May time period due to my job situation/Covid .
    I was not convinced swaying works until I saw the how we conceived our girls thread and that was totally me. I conceived my daughter in 2018 after I had lost a lot of weight, skipping meals, and drinking and smoking a lot .

My questions are :
    1) Is every day/every other day okay for a boy ? I get positive opks on different days each cycle from CD 12,13,14 and even sometimes 15 and I don’t want to miss the chance to get the egg.
    I saw a lot of boy moms doing the everyday method and thought it might be easier. I also know a girl who was a natural LE diet, underweight and she said the month she conceived her son she DTD twice a day everyday so I’m wondering if there’s some truth to the frequent BD.
    I work in women’s clinic and noticed patients who say either they/their husband have a low libido have conceived girls. And women who have followed the doctors fertility plan of BD every other day and prenatal vitamins Have conceived boys.

2) I know seasons aren’t really a dealbreaker but I can’t help but be a bit nervous to concieve in April/May/June time period. Ladies who have boys concieve in those months please reassure me lol

I am already taking vitamins and off birth control and will start diet closer to January .

Sorry it’s a bit lengthy I guess I am just asking for more personal experiences of what has worked for all of you .

Thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have much advice to give, but I can assure you it is totally possible to conceive a boy in the april/may/june months. My DS2 was conceived in June. I conceived my DS3 in the month of April and that was with several months of doing LE diet and swaying girl! It was one attempt too! I think you should TTC whenever you're comfortable and not worry so much about what month it's in.

Good luck to you and have all my blue dust!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

3. Likes babyg18, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Questions

I wouldn’t worry about the months/seasons either. My first son was conceived in April, I didn’t even know that was a thing! I had a coworker who was due a week after me, also with a boy, so she also conceived in April.

DS2 was conceived in November, idk where that falls in the months thing. However with both boys I was 100% in line with the boy lifestyle without even realizing it. Even more so with DS2 as I had put on 15lbs before he was conceived! Both boys I was taking prenatals for months before we even started trying and also BD every day in the fertile window for both boys. I definitely think the diet and lifestyle factors have way more influence than the month that you conceived in. Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls I feel better about The seasons and that I don’t have to rush anything !

I can see now that diet can easily overrride any time of the year and I should just go for it when I want

7. Likes hotlikemexico, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The months are just more of a curiosity than anything. I got two boys in girl months and 1 girl in boy months. I wouldn't stress about it.

1)Sex every day is a no-no becase it lowers sperm count too far. We have a large minority of people with all girls who have sex daily and I do not recommend it for a boy. The reason why I do not recommend every other day for a boy is this - because it can end up being just one attempt in the fertile window. One attempt has been very pink friendly for us. Only attempts O-2, O-1 and early on O Day reliably count for conception. If you had sex, for example, O-7, O-5, O-3, O-1, in most cases only the O-1 would count, maybe the O-3 but that is iffy. O-8,6,4,2, O Day is better, but it's still only two attempts you cannot know in advance what pattern you're doing (not to mention that the O Day attempt can be too late, so you're still only having one attempt.) Plus, some men get depleted even on every other day, and end up either with very low sperm count or unable to have sex at all.

What we recommend is having your husband release every 2-4 days either on his own or with you, with a non-spermicide condom, OR through having unprotected sex (the hormones in his semen may make you more blue friendly and unprotected sex also yields higher sperm count). Then, at first positive OPK, have sex that night, twice the next day (morning and night) then again the following day, then every other days for a couple of go-rounds.

We have also observed that couples who seem more sexual have more boys and couples who rarely have intercourse have more daughters. But there is that group of people who have sex every day and have girls - that is often when the wife isn't that into sex, and the man wants sex every day, though. Much more common is when the man cannot perform very often. So I would suspect that the lady who had sex twice a day - they were very likely "set" for boys to start with. That is not something I generally see in couples who have girls.

When I got my 4 boys, and what seems to be the common pattern for most couples with all boys, is that regularly my husband and I have sex about 4 times a week (and have done so for years). When we were not trying for a baby, we had unprotected sex when I wasn't fertile, and pulled out during my fertile times. When we were trying, we just had lots of sex in the fertile window! My daughter was the only child I had only one attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ