Sorry I had to post again
Hi atomic how are you I hope you remember me I had a successful sway in 2018 .
I can’t believe I’m here 2 years later kissing my baby boy while im writing this message thank you

I’m starting my sway next week . I really want to give it a try for another boy. I am a little bit nervous I can’t lie . I feel that not because i already had a successful sway I am going to have another one but who knows and i am going to do my best and stay positive ! Anyways i feel super blessed right now .

Just when I got my boy i wrote down everything I did so im pretty much following my last plan. I wanted to share because it’s been two years now and maby there are some things that doesn’t work anymore anyways if I can help someone please let me know

Here’s what I did

Dw:
Folic 4mg
Womans one a day
Omega 3 (I’m not finding the nordic naturals but I let you know which ones I can find )
Probiotic pill

*guanafeisin 3 days before ov

Dh:
Men’s one a day
Probiotic pill

Diet.
I cut on coffee I switched for black tea and with full fat milk No sugar or processed foods in my diet.. First thing in the morning lemon warm water
I was drinking all day lemon water with no sugar
I had my 9/11 servings of fruit and veg some times a lot more bell pepper ,mushroom , celery , pumpkin, carrot etc
I had 3 times a week greapfruit juice or v8 original

Lot of nutrious dense snaking

Usually when I had oatmeal with full fat milk for breakfast (with raisins almonds or other nuts ) later in the afternoon I had 1 boiled egg + dark chok 90% (little piece) and a small pice of fruit dried apricot or a green tea.

When I had eggs with tomatoes and mushrooms later in the afternoon I was snaking a full fat yogurt with almonds raisins and blueberries .

I was always doing for lunch veggie soup + meat chicken , salmon or tuna with veggies
instead of carbs i usually had fruit .

In the afternoon I just ate little bit of cheese with 3 grapes and a black tea with full fat milk . Sometimes 1or 5 tortilla chips

Dinner was almost 2always .. cheese corn quesadillas with different veggies
sometimes tuna salad sandwich or sometimes kashi cereal with full fat milk .

And right before bed I usually had a super small piece of dark chok 90% and 1 dried apricot with a grean tea.

I tried to limit my portions because of the weigh gain I was on my weight but I did it wanted to gain more .

I followed the diet for 7-8 weeks aprox

I dtd two times the night of a smiley and night after and then every other day ..
*doggy

Dh ate a loooottt of garlic that day They told me that garlic was a winner with sperm motility!

I don’t know what else I think that is pretty much So happy to be back and I hope to here from you soon

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk