Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Afya, Thanks you. I wish you all the best. We can all hold hands together and try for that boy we wish to get . I am not sure when I will sway, whenever it is good enough with diet etc. I have only started so, I am thinking may be after 10-12 weeks?

atomic, do you think 12 weeks is good? do I need to start multivitamin or something like exercise much earlier?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, yes. I need to find one without Gelatine but I am not a vegetarian. I will post it here if I come across any. Thanks you.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush, Dina N liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Dina, Thank for sharing. I will definitely have a look . what fish oil did you take? I think I almost got everything except fish oil.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Aambel the fish oil I had was the Hashmats ones but after checking with Atomic the dosage was too high so she suggested I could take them every other day, but it was preffered to have a lower dose one so I just stopped them about a week and half before I actually concieved.. I struggled to find a fish oil without gelatine x

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, if you can't find one without gelatin it's possible to take the fish oil in a bottle instead, just be sure you get the kind like Carlsons which is liquid. I don't often recommend this because many people can't stand the taste and it's also very high doses, but if you were to use just a small quantity (rather than the suggestion on the bottle, which is too much) you could have that as an option instead.

I prefer you guys use fish oil rather than cod liver oil as the cod liver oil has a lot of Vitamin A in it - possibly enough to be harmful to a pregnancy
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New here - Trying for a boy

Hi everyone,

I thought to share the fish oil I found in amazon, if anyone is still looking. This is not gelatine free, but it is H certified.

Atomic said the dose is fine - ONE gel per day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    atomic, thank you.

I understand what you mean. I didn't realise the seven seas also had cod liver oil which isnt good. That brand and product is popular here as many take it for the gelatine free reason. I will try and get the same that was posted here by Jazmin, as I can see you already reviewed and approved.

I also bought folic acid, centrum for women, probiotic.

dh husband didn't want to buy centrum 50 plus , though I took it to the till, he changed with the normal one when he saw 50plus haha. I hope that is also ok. He also have l Arginine. should he need to take anything else? I saw few other supplements but is he ok with multivit, fish oil, probiotic and L arg. he is happy to take these 4 so far bit I am worried if I add more, how he will react. does he really need carnitine or any other supps? how does L arg and carnitine helps DH?

thanks in advance.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks Jazmin. This was very helpful.

How is your sway going? when are you planning ?

how is everyone?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, the non-over 50 one is fine too. We have that problem a lot LOL! It's really no different, just has a slightly different breakdown of ingredients.

I do like them to use both arginine and carnitine if possible but if he won't, he won't. They help boost his sperm count and quality.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see. he doesn't seems to very happy to take them. I am not sure what to do. how is the success rate with these two supplements? if they are very positive then I will try speak with him once again and see what he says. I got a feeling that he doesnt really want to take many tablets. at the same time, i do not want to skip it and regret later. i am not sure what to do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast