Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 169
  1. #131
    Dream Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Hello to all blue swayers!

    Welp looks like Iím out this month. AF showed up exactly on time this morning. So weird because I swore I was pregnant. Hoping for better luck this month!

    Good luck @afya1! I probably should have waited to start testing. lol But I have so many Easy at Home HCG tests that I couldnít help myself.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kacerog; January 10th, 2021 at 12:25 PM.

  2. #132
    Dreamer

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Hello to all blue swayers!

    Quote Originally Posted by kacerog View Post
    Welp looks like Iím out this month. AF showed up exactly on time this morning. So weird because I swore I was pregnant. Hoping for better luck this month!

    Good luck @afya1! I probably should have waited to start testing. lol But I have so many Easy at Home HCG tests that I couldnít help myself.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aww Kacerog! Youíve got another cycle to re-try. What other out of the ordinary symptoms did you experience this cycle?

    My symptoms have slowly stopped.. nipples arenít as tingly as before. Iím 90% certain AF will arrive, I really donít want to go crazy peeing on the stick but same as you Iíve got a load of Wondfo and clinical guard strips that I could use and abuse lol. But at the same time I feel ridiculous poas when AF is going to arrive.

    Slowly preparing myself for this coming cycle, AF is due next Saturday and I ovulate 29-30th Jan.
    When are your suppose to be ovulating?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by afya1; January 10th, 2021 at 12:35 PM.

  3. #133
    Dream Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Hello to all blue swayers!

    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    Aww Kacerog! Youíve got another cycle to re-try. What other out of the ordinary symptoms did you experience this cycle?

    My symptoms have slowly stopped.. nipples arenít as tingly as before. Iím 90% certain AF will arrive, I really donít want to go crazy peeing on the stick but same as you Iíve got a load of Wondfo and clinical guard strips that I could use and abuse lol. But at the same time I feel ridiculous poas when AF is going to arrive.

    Slowly preparing myself for this coming cycle, AF is due next Saturday and I ovulate 29-30th Jan.
    When are your suppose to be ovulating?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh for sure! And maybe I can get the timing better this month. Plus we had colds which Iím sure didnít help. The biggest symptoms were that the side of my boobs hurt really bad, they looked bigger, and I had cramping that I thought was implantation. My boobs donít normally hurt before my period, but I know those are all PMS symptoms too. They also stopped hurting the day before I got my period so thatís when I started to question it.

    Hopefully you still get your BFP. If not, maybe January will be our month. Itís hard not to POAS too early when you have all of them. But Iím going to try to wait longer this month. Iím glad I didnít take my expensive ones. Weíll be ovulating around the same time. Iím supposed to ovulate around the 26th.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #134
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hello Ladies, how is everyone's sway going?

    Kacerog good luck with your attempt this month, I'll be attempting the same too. Hope we get our bfps.

    Afya, how is everything going? Have you tested yet? Best of luck to you.

    Foxy, Raha, Treens, how is pregnancy treating y'all? Any morning sickness yet?

    Best of luck to everyone trying this monthq

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  5. #135
    Dreamer
    treens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hello 9jamama01 and everyone!

    I am now 8.5 weeks. Only thing is this week i am feeling really tired and since the beginning sore breasts! I have never really gotten morning sickness, knock on wood.

    I go for my first ultrasound on Friday and next Wednesday my first doctors. We are hopping to get a NIPT test next week too.

    Best of luck to everyone! Sending healthy blue dust )
    Swayed Boy having a baby BOY in August 2021!

  6. #136
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    Hello Ladies, how is everyone's sway going?

    Kacerog good luck with your attempt this month, I'll be attempting the same too. Hope we get our bfps.

    Afya, how is everything going? Have you tested yet? Best of luck to you.

    Foxy, Raha, Treens, how is pregnancy treating y'all? Any morning sickness yet?

    Best of luck to everyone trying this monthq

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Hi Jamama and other fantastic ladies!

    I don't have any symptom ever! I don't feel anything about the pregnancy. It was the same when I was pregnant with my daughter. I am 6 weeks and 2 days today and I have an appointment for 7w4d and the doctor will check with ultrasound.

    I keep my fingers crossed for you and other swaying ladies to get BFP this month

  7. #137
    Dreamer

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Hello to all blue swayers!

    Hey ladies, hope your all doing well.
    I got my BFP last week... I got faint lines on a first response at CD 10 and 12 and used a CB digital to show hubby.
    I was PRETTTY sure something was up with me, I got the same early symptoms as I did with my DS. Stinging/tingly nipples and slight nausea.
    I am currently 5 weeks according to the due date calculated my Due Date is 24-25th September.
    My first appointment will be at 8weeks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  9. #138
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    Hey ladies, hope your all doing well.
    I got my BFP last week... I got faint lines on a first response at CD 10 and 12 and used a CB digital to show hubby.
    I was PRETTTY sure something was up with me, I got the same early symptoms as I did with my DS. Stinging/tingly nipples and slight nausea.
    I am currently 5 weeks according to the due date calculated my Due Date is 24-25th September.
    My first appointment will be at 8weeks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congratulations ����
    Wish you a healthy pregnancy.

    How many attempts did did you have?

    I am due 12th september

  10. #139
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Afya, I will be attempting end of Jan. My ovulation day is predicted for 29th Jan too !! But it can be -/+ 1 or 2 days I guess.

    how long you did bd every other day after O day? Hope you get bfp this month and get to relax from swayingxx I cant wait for my attempt now lol xx


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Jasmin. How is it going? Are you having ovulation soon?

  11. #140
    Dream Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    Hey ladies, hope your all doing well.
    I got my BFP last week... I got faint lines on a first response at CD 10 and 12 and used a CB digital to show hubby.
    I was PRETTTY sure something was up with me, I got the same early symptoms as I did with my DS. Stinging/tingly nipples and slight nausea.
    I am currently 5 weeks according to the due date calculated my Due Date is 24-25th September.
    My first appointment will be at 8weeks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yayyy! Congratulations! Thatís amazing news.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. blue swayers why???
    By atomic sagebrush in forum Trying to Conceive a Boy
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: November 26th, 2020, 10:34 AM
  2. What is wrong with blue swayers??
    By Samish in forum Trying to Conceive a Boy
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: October 15th, 2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Any blue swayers trying in December?
    By RainAndSnow in forum Waiting to TTC- Future Cycle Buddies
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: March 12th, 2016, 04:53 AM
  4. OPK! Blue swayers did I get it right?!
    By Sarahm3 in forum Gender Swaying General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 28th, 2015, 10:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •