Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    Hello Ladies, how is everyone doing? It's gotten very quiet here after all the bfps.

Jazmin how are you preparing for your attempt this month? Successn3 are you still trying?

Kacerog, how is the 2ww going? I have tried not to symptom spot but it's very difficult. I know it's too early to have any real symptom but I've found myself suspecting every little ache and twinge.

I really really don't want to test before Af is due but I'm not sure I'm that strong. The only thing preventing me from poas is that I don't have any hpts at home.

For now I don't feel pregnant but AF is due Tuesday next week. Fx till then.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Doing good here! 7DPO and just waiting. AF is due Saturday. I feel the same as I did last month so I have no idea. Lol I’ve been so busy getting my house ready to move that I haven’t been symptom spotting as much (probably good for me). The only thing I’ve really noticed is that my face is clearer than normal and I usually break out after ovulation. But other than that still crampy. Lol Good luck! Hope we get our BFPs soon! If I’m not pregnant, I’m hoping for February because my husband has my whole fertile week off and it’s both of our 30th birthdays that week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies
    Good luck with your sways and BFPs

As some of you know, This is my second pregnancy and I have a DD. I have almost the same symptoms (which is being almost symptom free) and I am currently week 8 (week 7 according to the ultrasound I had last week)

And I don't know the gender yet. Last week they saw two fetus with heart beat and they said I'm am 6w6d but according to my ovulation I should have been 7w4d.

Anyhow we don't have twins in the family ��
    So, I hope one of them is a boy and the other girl. I always liked to have 2 daughters and 1 son.

But it is common that one of the twins vanishes until week 13. So lets see what is going to happen.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaye_raha View Post
    Hello ladies

As some of you know, This is my second pregnancy and I have a DD. I have almost the same symptoms (which is being almost symptom free) and I am currently week 8 (week 7 according to the ultrasound I had last week)

And I don't know the gender yet. Last week they saw two fetus with heart beat and they said I'm am 6w6d but according to my ovulation I should have been 7w4d.

So, I hope one of them is a boy and the other girl. I always liked to have 2 daughters and 1 son.

But it is common that one of the twins vanishes until week 13. So lets see what is going to happen.
    Oh my gosh so exciting! Congrats!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Ladies, how is everyone doing? It's gotten very quiet here after all the bfps.

Jazmin how are you preparing for your attempt this month? Successn3 are you still trying?

Kacerog, how is the 2ww going? I have tried not to symptom spot but it's very difficult. I know it's too early to have any real symptom but I've found myself suspecting every little ache and twinge.

I really really don't want to test before Af is due but I'm not sure I'm that strong. The only thing preventing me from poas is that I don't have any hpts at home.

For now I don't feel pregnant but AF is due Tuesday next week. Fx till then.

Hi Jamama .. I am doing everything I can. Workout diet and supps. My ovulation was not detected this month yet!! Maybe I missed ? Little confused .. My AF is expected next week and then we will be starting to attempt. Hopefully. How are you and did you end up testing ?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies

Thank you Rahaye,

Ohh wow.. how exciting to have twins!!.
    I love twins. Wish you a healthy pregnancy xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello to all blue swayers!

Sorry msg was posted twice
    Last edited by Jazmin; February 3rd, 2021 at 05:07 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies

Congratulations raha, I hope you get you twin babies.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Hi Jamama .. I am doing everything I can. Workout diet and supps. My ovulation was not detected this month yet!! Maybe I missed ? Little confused .. My AF is expected next week and then we will be starting to attempt. Hopefully. How are you and did you end up testing ?

Hello Jazmin, it's great that you are keeping up with the diet and exercise. I'm sure I'm out this month but I haven't been able to find the heart and strength to continue with diet and exercise .

I'm 8dpo but I have no real symptoms at all and it's quite discouraging. I feel the strong urge to test but I'm fighting it, though I'm not sure I'll last till 10dpo. AF is due Tuesday next week, I might just test before then.

Good luck with your sway.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello to all blue swayers!

Hello Jazmin, it's great that you are keeping up with the diet and exercise. I'm sure I'm out this month but I haven't been able to find the heart and strength to continue with diet and exercise .

I'm 8dpo but I have no real symptoms at all and it's quite discouraging. I feel the strong urge to test but I'm fighting it, though I'm not sure I'll last till 10dpo. AF is due Tuesday next week, I might just test before then.

Good luck with your sway.

Thank you, and I wish you too the best.

8dp is early but I know what you mean. I have plenty of cheap preg sticks here and i bet I won't be waiting until AF.. it is hard lol.

How did it go? Prayers for ur bfp.. so you can relax from workout and diet

HE diet is very difficult for me too. Especially when I am ssoo used not to eat much and i dont mind starving lol. Usually i wait until i feel very hungry to eat.. so at the moment i have to remind myself to nibble on something and not to wait until I feel very hungry.

Ramadan is coming up and I really hope I fall pregg before that as I cant keep up with diet and ramadan

My AF was meant to come but I think it will be delayed now as my ovulation in this month was late. I just got my opk yesterday on CD23!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk uo
    Last edited by Jazmin; February 5th, 2021 at 12:00 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welp CD 1 for me again. On the bright side our house sold within 24 hours making all this stress worth it. Maybe this will be my month. My ovulation is supposed to be on my birthday and my husband still has that whole week off so maybe that will be lucky! Good luck everyone trying!

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast