Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone.

I have started swaying too. I am not when is my month yet as I have just got everything for supplements. I have lightly started my diet and exercises.

I am not sure if I am doing enough. anyone asked DH to use L-arginine or Carnitine? He doesnt seems like very keen to take it so little nervous.

what are all the things your DH are doing? please let me know. how much important do you think dh diet , workout and all. I can do everything possible but I am not sure how much/I need to, ask him.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcubblue View Post
    Hello everyone! So good to hear from you all.

Goofygurl - hopefully I've linked my previous sway below. Main changes from my girls were diet and exercise based - I naturally prefer a very carb based diet (pasta and toast are favourite!) and I also naturally have a very low BMI, I find it hard to maintain weight. My exercise of choice is definitely cardio too over weights! I don't think timing is a big one for me, I have always been keen to get pregnant so multiple attempts at the relevant time, but interestingly I do have a very low sex drive so DTD is sometimes not very frequent in our house (DH is extremely patient!). But prior to conceiving my son we DTD unprotected over other day from the end of AF, which is not what we did with the girls.

Afya - do you have any other children, or are you perhaps just generally boy friendly?

Kacerog - which bit are you most nervous about?

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...e-its-boy.html
    Thank you so much for sharing this.

What are the things you planning to do closer to attempt? Like mucinex/ coffee etc

Unprotected bd before ovulation- how is everyone planned? Does it mean unprotected but pull out or release inside away from fertile window?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes afya1 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing this.

What are the things you planning to do closer to attempt? Like mucinex/ coffee etc

Unprotected bd before ovulation- how is everyone planned? Does it mean unprotected but pull out or release inside away from fertile window?

Jazmin, when I conceived my DS I did Mucinex I believe around the time of AF or after AF took it up until positive opk. But I’m sure atomic will chime in.

I also kept up lemon water a month or so before. I naturally drink a lot of water so it’s important we stay hydrated.
    We had unprotected Sex with DH releasing inside soon as AF finished. Did the 2-4days and then went for multiple times after opk.. at this point I was mostly increasing chances of conceive and God blessed me with a DS.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone! So good to hear from you all.

Goofygurl - hopefully I've linked my previous sway below. Main changes from my girls were diet and exercise based - I naturally prefer a very carb based diet (pasta and toast are favourite!) and I also naturally have a very low BMI, I find it hard to maintain weight. My exercise of choice is definitely cardio too over weights! I don't think timing is a big one for me, I have always been keen to get pregnant so multiple attempts at the relevant time, but interestingly I do have a very low sex drive so DTD is sometimes not very frequent in our house (DH is extremely patient!). But prior to conceiving my son we DTD unprotected over other day from the end of AF, which is not what we did with the girls.

Afya - do you have any other children, or are you perhaps just generally boy friendly?

Kacerog - which bit are you most nervous about?

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...e-its-boy.html
    Hey Foxclub,

I have 2 DDS, and my last was a son.. I haven’t always had a boy or fertility friendly diet if you’d like to call it.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    Hey Foxclub,

I have 2 DDS, and my last was a son.. I haven’t always had a boy or fertility friendly diet if you’d like to call it.

That’s really interesting!! Same as me then! What do you think are the biggest difference when you had your son from when you conceived your daughters?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    Jazmin, when I conceived my DS I did Mucinex I believe around the time of AF or after AF took it up until positive opk. But I’m sure atomic will chime in.

I also kept up lemon water a month or so before. I naturally drink a lot of water so it’s important we stay hydrated.
    We had unprotected Sex with DH releasing inside soon as AF finished. Did the 2-4days and then went for multiple times after opk.. at this point I was mostly increasing chances of conceive and God blessed me with a DS.

Yes, this sounds extremely similar to what I did! DH also had a can of coke / red bull about half an hour before main attempts, and I tried to stay static after all attempts for half an hour or so

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If your husband won't do or take certain things, that's ok!! Just leave it out if you need to. It's not worth the stress and anxiety of trying to get him to do things he refuses to.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aambel View Post
    Hi everyone.

I have started swaying too. I am not when is my month yet as I have just got everything for supplements. I have lightly started my diet and exercises.

I am not sure if I am doing enough. anyone asked DH to use L-arginine or Carnitine? He doesnt seems like very keen to take it so little nervous.

what are all the things your DH are doing? please let me know. how much important do you think dh diet , workout and all. I can do everything possible but I am not sure how much/I need to, ask him.
    Hi aambel!

My DH is taking arginine and carnitine as he’s happy to, but I really don’t think it’s a deal breaker. There are more important things. He’s also taking multivitamin, fish oil and coq10. Diet-wise he eats what I eat, so just less carbs and more meat and protein than usual (plus lots of fruit and veggies, although we’re pretty good on that anyway). He’s also stopped cycling and running and instead does weights 4/5 times a week.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, this sounds extremely similar to what I did! DH also had a can of coke / red bull about half an hour before main attempts, and I tried to stay static after all attempts for half an hour or so
    One thing to be aware of with this approach is that when you're trying for several attempts in the fertile window, if your hubby is all wired from caffeine, he may not be able to sleep after the attempt and this leads to him running out of steam for the subsequent attempts! This has happened quite a few times - the husband was so exhausted after a sleepless night the first attempt, he didn't want to or couldn't have any of the followup attempts. Since caffeine right before BD hasn't been definitively proven to help anyway it may not be worht the risk if your husband reacts strongly to caffeine.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Thanks Foxcubblue thanked for this post
    Likes rahaye_raha liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    One thing to be aware of with this approach is that when you're trying for several attempts in the fertile window, if your hubby is all wired from caffeine, he may not be able to sleep after the attempt and this leads to him running out of steam for the subsequent attempts! This has happened quite a few times - the husband was so exhausted after a sleepless night the first attempt, he didn't want to or couldn't have any of the followup attempts. Since caffeine right before BD hasn't been definitively proven to help anyway it may not be worht the risk if your husband reacts strongly to caffeine.
    Thanks Atomic - will defo keep this in mind and see how we go. Hopefully should be ok as not much impacts on DH’s sleep (or his stamina in other areas!!!!!) but perhaps we’ll do a trial run before the critical point or just keep caffeine for the morning attempt.

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast