Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcubblue View Post
    Hello everyone! So good to hear from you all.

Goofygurl - hopefully I've linked my previous sway below. Main changes from my girls were diet and exercise based - I naturally prefer a very carb based diet (pasta and toast are favourite!) and I also naturally have a very low BMI, I find it hard to maintain weight. My exercise of choice is definitely cardio too over weights! I don't think timing is a big one for me, I have always been keen to get pregnant so multiple attempts at the relevant time, but interestingly I do have a very low sex drive so DTD is sometimes not very frequent in our house (DH is extremely patient!). But prior to conceiving my son we DTD unprotected over other day from the end of AF, which is not what we did with the girls.

Afya - do you have any other children, or are you perhaps just generally boy friendly?

Kacerog - which bit are you most nervous about?

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...e-its-boy.html
    I feel pretty confident that my diet is way more boy friendly than it was when I conceived my daughter. I eat way more protein, and especially fruits and veggies. I have oral allergy syndrome so my body basically thinks the protein in anything that grows from trees is pollen from the tree and my immune system attacks it. It used to be awful. Lol but now I get allergy shots and can eat everything I want to. It’s amazing. So lots of protein, some carbs, nuts, fruits/veggies. I also feel great about my work outs since I gained a few pounds and can tell I have more muscle. I’m nervous about attempts. I conceived my daughter on the night of positive OPK (just one attempt during fertile window), so I think the plan is to do every 2-3 days unprotected and then multiple attempts before, during, and right after ovulation. The problem is that I usually ovulate between CD 14-17, but this last cycle I ovulated on CD 19 so I don’t know if I’ll ovulate on the earlier or later side. I’ll just have to pay attention to fertile signs and my OPKs. I also get Mittelshmerz so that’ll be helpful. My DH is also quitting chewing right now so I’m thankful for that, but that makes me a bit nervous too that it’ll sway pink. He’s tobacco free now, but it’s only been a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's GREAT! We have a lot of people with all boys who have gobs of allergies (myself included)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes kacerog liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    That's GREAT! We have a lot of people with all boys who have gobs of allergies (myself included)
    Oh good!! That makes me feel better about it! Not that I want anyone to have allergies lol

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone...
    i will be trying February onwards.. i have started light on dirt and supplements gradually and got the weights.. diet and exercise will be very big change from my routine as ldomt eat much that will be challenging for me..
    now bu reading all this i figured how i have one daughter as i was on very girly diet no exercise no vitamins ..

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello to all blue swayers!

Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    Jazmin, when I conceived my DS I did Mucinex I believe around the time of AF or after AF took it up until positive opk. But I’m sure atomic will chime in.

I also kept up lemon water a month or so before. I naturally drink a lot of water so it’s important we stay hydrated.
    We had unprotected Sex with DH releasing inside soon as AF finished. Did the 2-4days and then went for multiple times after opk.. at this point I was mostly increasing chances of conceive and God blessed me with a DS.

Thanks so much.

Yes I am also taking lemon water. Not strictly every single day but almost 5 days in a week about 500ml. I was not very good at drinking enough water, i still struggle to drink especially when it is winter here. I am pushing myself to make it 1 to 1.5 ltr water a day- plus I am having two cups of tea and few ml of v8 or coconut water or lemon water ( not all everyday) so hopefully that all added up 2.5 ltr a day.

I am practicing with this and last month Bding every 2-4 days lol. We were once or twice a week couple, when we had our dds. Especially we both were at work and sometimes it used to be just weekend as we were always tired once we got home. dh seems very happy about the 2-4 days technique lol.

Bd patterns, eating very often (more meat) and workout are definitely new in my sway compared to how it was with my girls. On top of that, we never had any kind of supplements in the past- that's also new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk koi
    Last edited by Jazmin; December 10th, 2020 at 06:05 AM.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcubblue View Post
    Hi aambel!

My DH is taking arginine and carnitine as he’s happy to, but I really don’t think it’s a deal breaker. There are more important things. He’s also taking multivitamin, fish oil and coq10. Diet-wise he eats what I eat, so just less carbs and more meat and protein than usual (plus lots of fruit and veggies, although we’re pretty good on that anyway). He’s also stopped cycling and running and instead does weights 4/5 times a week.
    My dh also did cycling but he haven't done it since feb/march. That is one big thing he have given up. So with dd2 he was cycling , with dd1 , he wasn't.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you foxcubblue. I will do whatever I can and try and attempt sometimes in March probably. or sooner if i am ready.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. You made me feel better.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am planning to start TCC Boy between 15th and 22 December dependent on my OPK
    Last edited by rahaye_raha; December 14th, 2020 at 10:48 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, hows everyone doing? Anyone had attempt this month yet?

Rahaya- wish you all the best. Yours is very close. Prayers for your blue bundle .

17. Likes rahaye_raha liked this post
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast