Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we have done stared attempts right after my period and w have had attempts on CD4, Cd6, CD9 and I think next will be CD12, CD13, CD14 morning and night and CD 15 noon. Since my ovulation usually happens between CD15-12pm and CD16-9am.
    I check with clearblue advanced fertility and usually i get flashing smiley on day 12 and peak OPK on CD14-pm.

Some month I get Flashing on CD14 and peak OPK on CD17-pm. So lets see how it will be this month.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oohh great. I have been using cheap strips all this time. Wondering if i should get the clearblue opk for this and next cycle.
    Do you think it's useful? And when do you start using opk testers.. straight after period?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think its useful in a way that you can predict when you will get your surge. usually you get flashing smiley 3 or 4 days before your OPK gets positive. So I usually get flashing smiley on CD11 or CD12 and get surge on OPK CD14.
    Then I can find my -3 Days to ovulation.
    Since sperm is alive for 72 hours my plan is to not to waste sperm before that time and start my attempts around 72 hours to the ovulation. So if i get lashing on CD12 i start attempts on CD 12 and i will get surge on CD14 and ovulate night of CD15.

I recommend you to use this at least 2 cycles before your main cycle to get familiar to the device and how your body is behaving around ovulation time. Clearblue advanced is measuring both Estrogen and LH.

If your morning urine is diluted don't use it with morning urine as it is mentioned in its guideline. Because in that case you can go moth without seeing any flashing smiley.
    I read a lot of forums and I found out that I should use send urine of the day. So i i wake up at 7:30 I pee as I wake up and on 7:45 I pee to test.
    https://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Ovu.../dp/B00AOJ5R8W

I use Femometer Ivy as well and its amazing. Google it!

4. Thanks Jazmin thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Jazmin!
    I've been using cheap strips as well and over the last few months I've noticed I get an almost positive or positive (test line just about as dark as the control line) before my peak (darker than the control). I normally get a peak reading for approxinately 24 hours so I will likely start my attempts from first indication of a positive! I found the cheapies work for me as I've gotten a clear progression pattern on them consistently for the last 3 months. Hope that helps!

6. Likes rahaye_raha liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    for me is totally negative CD13 and CD 14 morning. Around CD 11 I get a lighter test line compared to control line and CD15 morning I see the surge and by CD15 , the test line gets lighter than the control line again and CD16 morning is totally negative.
    Clearblue advanced shows flashing smiley two days before LH Positive, so it helps me to find 72 hours before ovulation.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope you get your boy this time too.
    How was your bedding when you conceived your son? did you use OPKs then? what day did you get the peak and what CD day did OPK turn negative?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you using OPKs? what brand?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello to all blue swayers!

I’ve tried both the cheap strips and the CB opk. I’ve used clear blue opk for 2 of my previous pregnancies and it’s always helped me. I have a difficult time understanding the cheapies, some days the lines are the same exact color. However my November cycle I got a very dark line on the Strips and a peak smiley on CD15 on the same day. I’m guessing they do seem to be working good for me. The positive thing about the cheapies are your able to test through out the day. They are cheap and you have multiple tests your able to use, especially if your a serial tester lol. The cheapies work better with afternoon urine.

Anyone Ttc anytime soon?
    CD 1 starts next week for me, trying to be very calm and just taking each day as it comes. I find the best way and the MOST hardest way is to keep calm and relaxed. I’m really trying to be so relaxed and natural about this entire ttc business lol. Really don’t want to stress myself and DH out. I can be very very very regimental about things and what things to be done in a particular order.

Hopefully I’ll be done with AF by 26th December! And start my attempts.

Last edited by afya1; December 14th, 2020 at 01:07 PM.

11. Thanks Jazmin thanked for this post
    Likes Jazmin liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaye_raha View Post
    I think its useful in a way that you can predict when you will get your surge. usually you get flashing smiley 3 or 4 days before your OPK gets positive. So I usually get flashing smiley on CD11 or CD12 and get surge on OPK CD14.
    Then I can find my -3 Days to ovulation.
    Since sperm is alive for 72 hours my plan is to not to waste sperm before that time and start my attempts around 72 hours to the ovulation. So if i get lashing on CD12 i start attempts on CD 12 and i will get surge on CD14 and ovulate night of CD15.

I recommend you to use this at least 2 cycles before your main cycle to get familiar to the device and how your body is behaving around ovulation time. Clearblue advanced is measuring both Estrogen and LH.

If your morning urine is diluted don't use it with morning urine as it is mentioned in its guideline. Because in that case you can go moth without seeing any flashing smiley.
    I read a lot of forums and I found out that I should use send urine of the day. So i i wake up at 7:30 I pee as I wake up and on 7:45 I pee to test.
    https://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Ovu.../dp/B00AOJ5R8W

I use Femometer Ivy as well and its amazing. Google it!
    Thank you.

I have just December cycle left as my attempt planned in January. I will give a go along with the cheap one this month. Hopefully I can practice this month and see how it goes.
    Thanks for the link too. I will have a look.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGurl View Post
    Hi Jazmin!
    I've been using cheap strips as well and over the last few months I've noticed I get an almost positive or positive (test line just about as dark as the control line) before my peak (darker than the control). I normally get a peak reading for approxinately 24 hours so I will likely start my attempts from first indication of a positive! I found the cheapies work for me as I've gotten a clear progression pattern on them consistently for the last 3 months. Hope that helps!
    Thank you.
    I have been using it for last couple of months. Last month, i was a bit confused. Hoping this month i can pin point better.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast