Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    I’ve tried both the cheap strips and the CB opk. I’ve used clear blue opk for 2 of my previous pregnancies and it’s always helped me. I have a difficult time understanding the cheapies, some days the lines are the same exact color. However my November cycle I got a very dark line on the Strips and a peak smiley on CD15 on the same day. I’m guessing they do seem to be working good for me. The positive thing about the cheapies are your able to test through out the day. They are cheap and you have multiple tests your able to use, especially if your a serial tester lol. The cheapies work better with afternoon urine.

Anyone Ttc anytime soon?
    CD 1 starts next week for me, trying to be very calm and just taking each day as it comes. I find the best way and the MOST hardest way is to keep calm and relaxed. I’m really trying to be so relaxed and natural about this entire ttc business lol. Really don’t want to stress myself and DH out. I can be very very very regimental about things and what things to be done in a particular order.

Hopefully I’ll be done with AF by 26th December! And start my attempts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are right! Sometimes with cheap sticks I get confused as they look the same.

i have been temping along with the sticks , and it was all ok until last month. I totally got lost last month and was very confused. Lol especially when I couldn't temp fir few days.

I have been trying not to think too much about sway, try and stay calm but i even get dreams about pregnancy.. gender etc. Lol.. And then its keeping coming back to me and I get anxious and worried lol .

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I havn't been on for a while but I am so happy to see a boy group! Blue dust to all!!!

We are on month 5 of trying. I am 40 DH is 29.
    I am CD 25 on a 27-28 day cycle Im holding out on testing but sooo hard.
    I Od on Dec 3. so we are 11dpo.

We got in last Tuesday to see how my husband swimmers are and got the results and they are all good We have a phone appointment with the fertility clinic Friday morning. I wanted to be pro active because of my age.

I am keeping my calories up and always eat breakfast. Eggs, Avocado, chicken, V8, potatoes, lots of veggies. Just make sure I never get hungry and eat small meals all day. I am taking prenatal, extra folic, Q10, probiotic, fish oil, vitamin D. Husband takes multi, Q10, probiotic, fish oil, vitamin D.

Best of luck to all!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

3. Likes rahaye_raha, Jazmin liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    I’ve tried both the cheap strips and the CB opk. I’ve used clear blue opk for 2 of my previous pregnancies and it’s always helped me. I have a difficult time understanding the cheapies, some days the lines are the same exact color. However my November cycle I got a very dark line on the Strips and a peak smiley on CD15 on the same day. I’m guessing they do seem to be working good for me. The positive thing about the cheapies are your able to test through out the day. They are cheap and you have multiple tests your able to use, especially if your a serial tester lol. The cheapies work better with afternoon urine.

Anyone Ttc anytime soon?
    CD 1 starts next week for me, trying to be very calm and just taking each day as it comes. I find the best way and the MOST hardest way is to keep calm and relaxed. I’m really trying to be so relaxed and natural about this entire ttc business lol. Really don’t want to stress myself and DH out. I can be very very very regimental about things and what things to be done in a particular order.

Hopefully I’ll be done with AF by 26th December! And start my attempts.

I’m on CD 1 today of our first TTC cycle. We’ve been saying we’ll start trying in December since June so I can’t believe it’s actually here! Ahh! Lol I’ve been trying to keep up with calorie/protein intake and exercising so hopefully it’s enough. My period should be done on the 18th so we’ll start attempts after that. I’m supposed to ovulate a couple days after Christmas so I’ll make sure to eat a lot of Christmas dinner too. Lol

5. Likes rahaye_raha liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!
    I am CD11 today and I expect ovulation on day 16(19th December) or Cd19(22 December)

I am not sure if I am really good to go with the diet and supplements!! I have a daughter and I am trying for a boy (My husband is not aware since he prefers another girl), but if We get another girl we will be happy too.

I am just lucky in a way that he has high sex drive so he will go every night if I want him to do so.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will start my diet and other suppls from January... eating more and frequently is real challenge for me. Any one has any idea or tricks on how to eat less with more calories please post.. any to go snacks... i do eat chicken and eggs and veg and beans lentils.. but struggle is real here to eat more

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiral View Post
    I will start my diet and other suppls from January... eating more and frequently is real challenge for me. Any one has any idea or tricks on how to eat less with more calories please post.. any to go snacks... i do eat chicken and eggs and veg and beans lentils.. but struggle is real here to eat more

I usually put some raisin or dried apricots in a plastic bag and carry with me and try to remind myself to eat some during the day. its very healthy and high calorie.

9. Thanks Jazmin thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiral View Post

I have the same problem with snacks. I was so used to eat just the meal and no snacks. I was also eating when i am really hungry, I wait until i get very hungry. I wasn't snacking either. Its all new to me and I have to remind myself to snack something before i feel very hungry. It is hard but I am tryinf everything I can

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know how alcohol sways? I plan to have my attempts in February or March but I have already started with as supplements and trying with exercising (I have been very unmotivated recently). I wonder if having alcohol during this festive season will affect my sway.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!
    We’ve been TTC since October. I’m ovulating today, so we’ll see if it happens this month. I feel more confident about this month because my husband was working away from home for the past few months but he’s home now.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know how alcohol sways? I plan to have my attempts in February or March but I have already started with as supplements and trying with exercising (I have been very unmotivated recently). I wonder if having alcohol during this festive season will affect my sway.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    I’m pretty sure that alcohol sways pink. That’s been one of our challenges. We have cut down a lot but we like to relax and have a few-ish drinks on weekends. Lol

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast