Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!!

I finally got my positive opk on Christmas Eve, a week late, so we’ve officially had our attempt - I’m expecting a temp rise in the morning. Extremely awkward as we’ve had my brother staying the last few days so he’s had to know what going on and it’s been much harder to do really good final push on diet etc - so I’m a bit worried about that, but pleased that we were able to get our attempts in despite constant terror about possibility of interruption by our children and cousins!!! The timing literally could not have been worse - I’m sure my body knew and is laughing at me!

Sending lots of blue dust to you all

2. Thanks Jazmin thanked for this post
    Likes Jazmin, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry Christmas 🎄🎁
    Good luck with your sway ��

How many attempts did you have? And in what time frame regarding OPk?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Temp up this morning as expected, which means my attempts were a rather enthusiastic O-2, O-1, twice on ovulation day and a single attempt morning of O+1. I kept thinking my opks were turning (when they weren’t) hence so many attempts! We’ve also been DTD every 2-4 days since AF.

I can now have a breather for a few days!!!

5. Likes kacerog, Jazmin liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with your sways! Those attempts sound great. I’m on CD 14 today and haven’t peaked yet, but we’ve been BDing every couple days so hopefully we’ll have multiple attempts around ovulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcubblue View Post
    Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!!

I finally got my positive opk on Christmas Eve, a week late, so we’ve officially had our attempt - I’m expecting a temp rise in the morning. Extremely awkward as we’ve had my brother staying the last few days so he’s had to know what going on and it’s been much harder to do really good final push on diet etc - so I’m a bit worried about that, but pleased that we were able to get our attempts in despite constant terror about possibility of interruption by our children and cousins!!! The timing literally could not have been worse - I’m sure my body knew and is laughing at me!

Sending lots of blue dust to you all
    Those attempts sounds promising! It’s exactly the same as what me and DH did when we last conceived and by gods will it was a boy!

We’re following the same right now. I’m on CD9 we’re doing our usual BD pattern of every 2-4 days. Waiting to get some positive opk signs and also try for O-2, O-1 and O day.

The last time I used the Clear blue opk I got 3 days of a flashing smiley and then my Peak.
    Was each cycle diff for you ? Do you usually get peak on the same days or around?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    Those attempts sounds promising! It’s exactly the same as what me and DH did when we last conceived and by gods will it was a boy!

We’re following the same right now. I’m on CD9 we’re doing our usual BD pattern of every 2-4 days. Waiting to get some positive opk signs and also try for O-2, O-1 and O day.

The last time I used the Clear blue opk I got 3 days of a flashing smiley and then my Peak.
    Was each cycle diff for you ? Do you usually get peak on the same days or around?

I used to get 3 days flashing and then peak. This month it was the swaying minth and i did not get any flashing! And by this i couldnt start my bedding from O-2 abd we ended up doing multiple attempts after +OPK.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That ALWAYS seems to happen! just do your best in any given month!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Likes rahaye_raha liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies. Hope we all have been well.

Well, am out this month. AF came on CD30. I never am late with AF. This is the strangest AF of my life, very scanty, was feeling kind of dry on AF 3rd day.

We'll see how it goes, my second attempt will be February.
    Good luck to you all and a blue visit as well

Foxcubblue good luck

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Success wish you the best for your next attempt.
    I may just join you in February too!
    I don’t think I’ll be conceiving this month. I am now on Cd 11 I have tons and tons of CM and EWCM around my fertile days, but right now I barely have anything. But I’ll wait to see in the next few days. It’s always in the TTC month where things flip flop!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post

This cycle was very frustrating - last cycle I had two days of flashing, then peak on CD16. This month I had ten days of flashing and finally had my positive on CD23, so a week later than normal! The anticipatory waiting was really difficult, I thought it would be an anovulatory cycle, was soooo relieved to finally see the positive OPK!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast