Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    Huge congratulations!

Lovely to hear all this. Did you feel any implantation type of cramping or any early early symptoms l??
    I remember feeling twinges on my right side and mild cramping around 4-5dpo, and later on pregnancy was confirmed..

I am now 2DPO, but I really don’t wanna be symptom spotting and driving myself crazy just want to keep busy

And Thank you Jazmin, when will you be attempting?? I just had all of my attempts, I’m on the every other day BD pattern for now. I Got a Peak on 1st Jan and possible Ovulation on 2nd Jan. If I don’t get a BFP most likely I may not, ill be re attempting this month again, Should be be ovulating around 29th Jan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Afya, I will be attempting end of Jan. My ovulation day is predicted for 29th Jan too !! But it can be -/+ 1 or 2 days I guess.

how long you did bd every other day after O day? Hope you get bfp this month and get to relax from swayingxx I cant wait for my attempt now lol xx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcubblue View Post
    Thanks all!!!

Atomic - pls can you advise on weaning off supplements / switching to pregnancy prenatal care? I stopped CoQ10 at ovulation as we ran out, but still taking approx 2,000ug folic acid per day, centrum woman’s one a day and 500mg fish oil.

...and also probiotics! I’m still taking those.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcubblue View Post
    Morning all,

I got a BFP this morning at 9DPO!!! So happy, praying this little bean sticks.

Congratulations! Wishing you the best healthy Blue dust!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations foxcubblue, good luck to kacerog and afya I hope you get your bfps.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

5. Thanks kacerog thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello to all blue swayers!

Thank you, I hope all goes well for us.

I’m really not trying to symptom spot at all, but a few things have raised a red flag for me lol. I’ll be 5dpo tomorrow and feeling period like cramping (which I never get this early on) and boobs ache every so often. But I’m not going to accept anything until I see an actual BFP because I know women have had the most strangest period symptoms they’ve never experienced before, and I might just be experiencing those symptoms for the first time! But then on the other hand I experienced the exact same symptoms around the same time I had conceived DS. It’s confusing me.

AF is due in about 11-10 days I have some time

Anybody in the 2WW experiencing anything ? When can we start taking pregnancy tests? I’ve got the Wondfo pregnancy strips and clinicguard ones too...

Last edited by afya1; January 6th, 2021 at 09:54 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    Thank you, I hope all goes well for us.

I’m really not trying to symptom spot at all, but a few things have raised a red flag for me lol. I’ll be 5dpo tomorrow and feeling period like cramping (which I never get this early on) and boobs ache every so often. But I’m not going to accept anything until I see an actual BFP because I know women have had the most strangest period symptoms they’ve never experienced before, and I might just be experiencing those symptoms for the first time! But then on the other hand I experienced the exact same symptoms around the same time I had conceived DS. It’s confusing me.

AF is due in about 11-10 days I have some time

Anybody in the 2WW experiencing anything ? When can we start taking pregnancy tests? I’ve got the Wondfo pregnancy strips and clinicguard ones too...

Looks like we’re in the same boat. I’m 9DPO and decided to test today, but it was negative. Still early though. I got my positive with my daughter at 10DPO. I had those cramps 4-5DPO, sore boobs, lotiony CM, tired (but it could be the winter weather messing with me). My period is due in 2 days. I’m trying to remember that I thought I was pregnant the month before I conceived my daughter and then the month I did conceive I thought my period was coming. So you never really know until it goes positive. Good luck! I hope you get your BFP!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello to all blue swayers!

I really do feel my body is playing tricks with me, I’m almost certain AF will arrive. I’m not due till next week. Currently 7dpo. These symptoms intensify sometimes and then other times I don’t feel much. The cramping has been constant. But I don’t want to pay any attention to it.

Did you manage to re-test? I’m hoping AF hasn’t arrived for you.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AF is supposed to be here today or tomorrow but no signs of her! I took another test this morning at 11DPO but it’s still negative. If AF isn’t here tomorrow I’ll take a more sensitive test since I’m still taking the cheaper ones. My AF is very consistent so if it’s coming it should be here tomorrow.

I totally know what you mean. My body is playing tricks on me too. My boobs are sore which is rare for me so that’s the biggest sign. Some times I’m so certain I am and then I’m like “well maybe not”. I got pregnant quickly last time but that was 5 years ago so it might take more time now. I hope your AF doesn’t come!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took the test on CD12 with morning urine and it cane negative.
    With second urine it came positive.

11. Likes kacerog liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kacerog View Post
    AF is supposed to be here today or tomorrow but no signs of her! I took another test this morning at 11DPO but it’s still negative. If AF isn’t here tomorrow I’ll take a more sensitive test since I’m still taking the cheaper ones. My AF is very consistent so if it’s coming it should be here tomorrow.

I totally know what you mean. My body is playing tricks on me too. My boobs are sore which is rare for me so that’s the biggest sign. Some times I’m so certain I am and then I’m like “well maybe not”. I got pregnant quickly last time but that was 5 years ago so it might take more time now. I hope your AF doesn’t come!

Urgh!! Tell me about it, I have moments where I feel soo diff within myself and it’s completely out the ordinary for me. Then I’m I think no no it can’t be .

I’ve had a negative test result at 11DPO and at 12DPO got a positive with fmu.

I’m not sure when I should start testing.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast