Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello to all blue swayers!

Welp looks like I’m out this month. AF showed up exactly on time this morning. So weird because I swore I was pregnant. Hoping for better luck this month!

Good luck @afya1! I probably should have waited to start testing. lol But I have so many Easy at Home HCG tests that I couldn’t help myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kacerog; January 10th, 2021 at 11:25 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by kacerog View Post
    Welp looks like I’m out this month. AF showed up exactly on time this morning. So weird because I swore I was pregnant. Hoping for better luck this month!

Good luck @afya1! I probably should have waited to start testing. lol But I have so many Easy at Home HCG tests that I couldn’t help myself.

Aww Kacerog! You’ve got another cycle to re-try. What other out of the ordinary symptoms did you experience this cycle?

My symptoms have slowly stopped.. nipples aren’t as tingly as before. I’m 90% certain AF will arrive, I really don’t want to go crazy peeing on the stick but same as you I’ve got a load of Wondfo and clinical guard strips that I could use and abuse lol. But at the same time I feel ridiculous poas when AF is going to arrive.

Slowly preparing myself for this coming cycle, AF is due next Saturday and I ovulate 29-30th Jan.
    When are your suppose to be ovulating?

Last edited by afya1; January 10th, 2021 at 11:35 AM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    Aww Kacerog! You’ve got another cycle to re-try. What other out of the ordinary symptoms did you experience this cycle?

My symptoms have slowly stopped.. nipples aren’t as tingly as before. I’m 90% certain AF will arrive, I really don’t want to go crazy peeing on the stick but same as you I’ve got a load of Wondfo and clinical guard strips that I could use and abuse lol. But at the same time I feel ridiculous poas when AF is going to arrive.

Slowly preparing myself for this coming cycle, AF is due next Saturday and I ovulate 29-30th Jan.
    When are your suppose to be ovulating?

Oh for sure! And maybe I can get the timing better this month. Plus we had colds which I’m sure didn’t help. The biggest symptoms were that the side of my boobs hurt really bad, they looked bigger, and I had cramping that I thought was implantation. My boobs don’t normally hurt before my period, but I know those are all PMS symptoms too. They also stopped hurting the day before I got my period so that’s when I started to question it.

Hopefully you still get your BFP. If not, maybe January will be our month. It’s hard not to POAS too early when you have all of them. But I’m going to try to wait longer this month. I’m glad I didn’t take my expensive ones. We’ll be ovulating around the same time. I’m supposed to ovulate around the 26th.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Ladies, how is everyone's sway going?

Kacerog good luck with your attempt this month, I'll be attempting the same too. Hope we get our bfps.

Afya, how is everything going? Have you tested yet? Best of luck to you.

Foxy, Raha, Treens, how is pregnancy treating y'all? Any morning sickness yet?

Best of luck to everyone trying this monthq

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello 9jamama01 and everyone!

I am now 8.5 weeks. Only thing is this week i am feeling really tired and since the beginning sore breasts! I have never really gotten morning sickness, knock on wood.

I go for my first ultrasound on Friday and next Wednesday my first doctors. We are hopping to get a NIPT test next week too.

Best of luck to everyone! Sending healthy blue dust )
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    Hello Ladies, how is everyone's sway going?

Kacerog good luck with your attempt this month, I'll be attempting the same too. Hope we get our bfps.

Afya, how is everything going? Have you tested yet? Best of luck to you.

Foxy, Raha, Treens, how is pregnancy treating y'all? Any morning sickness yet?

Best of luck to everyone trying this monthq

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Hi Jamama and other fantastic ladies!

I don't have any symptom ever! I don't feel anything about the pregnancy. It was the same when I was pregnant with my daughter. I am 6 weeks and 2 days today and I have an appointment for 7w4d and the doctor will check with ultrasound.

I keep my fingers crossed for you and other swaying ladies to get BFP this month

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey ladies, hope your all doing well.
    I got my BFP last week... I got faint lines on a first response at CD 10 and 12 and used a CB digital to show hubby.
    I was PRETTTY sure something was up with me, I got the same early symptoms as I did with my DS. Stinging/tingly nipples and slight nausea.
    I am currently 5 weeks according to the due date calculated my Due Date is 24-25th September.
    My first appointment will be at 8weeks!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my BFP last week... I got faint lines on a first response at CD 10 and 12 and used a CB digital to show hubby.
    I was PRETTTY sure something was up with me, I got the same early symptoms as I did with my DS. Stinging/tingly nipples and slight nausea.
    I am currently 5 weeks according to the due date calculated my Due Date is 24-25th September.

Congratulations ����
    Wish you a healthy pregnancy.

How many attempts did did you have?

I am due 12th september

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Afya, I will be attempting end of Jan. My ovulation day is predicted for 29th Jan too !! But it can be -/+ 1 or 2 days I guess.

how long you did bd every other day after O day? Hope you get bfp this month and get to relax from swayingxx I cant wait for my attempt now lol xx

Hi Jasmin. How is it going? Are you having ovulation soon?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yayyy! Congratulations! That’s amazing news.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast