Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    Hey ladies, hope your all doing well.
    I got my BFP last week... I got faint lines on a first response at CD 10 and 12 and used a CB digital to show hubby.
    I was PRETTTY sure something was up with me, I got the same early symptoms as I did with my DS. Stinging/tingly nipples and slight nausea.
    I am currently 5 weeks according to the due date calculated my Due Date is 24-25th September.
    My first appointment will be at 8weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congratulations Afya great news

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello to all blue swayers!

Quote Originally Posted by rahaye_raha View Post
    Hi Jasmin. How is it going? Are you having ovulation soon?
    Hi Rahaye, predicted ovulation will be sometimes this week ( probably in 2/3 days).

I was sso ready and looking forward to this month but my DH is away for 3 days this week and it ended up to be also my ovulation week. I am ssoo down and sad at the moment.
    If he was traveling end of next week, we could dont with it
    I was ssoo ready!! I now have to wait for my next cycle.
    made DH take some time off in my next cycle!! I really hope I get to attempt in next cycle.

Who is attempting next cycle?

Last edited by Jazmin; January 24th, 2021 at 05:15 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my BFP last week... I got faint lines on a first response at CD 10 and 12 and used a CB digital to show hubby.
    I was PRETTTY sure something was up with me, I got the same early symptoms as I did with my DS. Stinging/tingly nipples and slight nausea.
    I am currently 5 weeks according to the due date calculated my Due Date is 24-25th September.

Wow! Congratulations Afya

I wish you a healthy and stress free pregnancy

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaye_raha View Post
    Congratulations ����
    Wish you a healthy pregnancy.

How many attempts did did you have?

I am due 12th september
    Hey Rahaye,

I got a +Opk on the 1st Jan, so could have possible ovulated 2nd Jan. We dtd every 2-3 days. My micro window attempts worked out to be O-1, O day and O+1.

5. Likes rahaye_raha liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Congratulations!! I’m right behind you. I got a faint positive at 10dpo and a BFP today!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush, kacerog liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Afya & LovePrayBlue!!!

Wishing you a healthy happy 9 months with lots of blue dust!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

9. Thanks LovePrayBlue thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Ladies, how is everyone doing?

I've just completed my attempts, it wasn't easy but we got there at last. Sex is fun when it's not planned, but once it has to do with TTC, it's a different ball game altogether.

My experience this week made me understand and appreciate the effort that goes into TTC while swaying. I truly understand how it must feel to try so hard to sway and have all attempts just to get a bfn. Because I would be very sad to have done all that work just to get a bfn. So my heart goes out to all those who are still trying. Good luck to y'all.

So we had unprotected attempts all through, and b'd cd 5, 7, 8, 11, 12 (POS opk), 13(morning and night). I hope to add in one more attempt today cd14, but if it can't happen then it will be tomorrow and every other day from then.

For my peace of mind, I plan to not symptom spot at all, and I won't test till a day after AF is due. In fact, I'll try not to remember I'm even TTC at all.

Hoping for a bfp!!!

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kacerog View Post
    Oh for sure! And maybe I can get the timing better this month. Plus we had colds which I’m sure didn’t help. The biggest symptoms were that the side of my boobs hurt really bad, they looked bigger, and I had cramping that I thought was implantation. My boobs don’t normally hurt before my period, but I know those are all PMS symptoms too. They also stopped hurting the day before I got my period so that’s when I started to question it.

Hopefully you still get your BFP. If not, maybe January will be our month. It’s hard not to POAS too early when you have all of them. But I’m going to try to wait longer this month. I’m glad I didn’t take my expensive ones. We’ll be ovulating around the same time. I’m supposed to ovulate around the 26th.

Hi Kacerog, have you had your attempts yet?

Good luck and lots of blue dust to you

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    Hi Kacerog, have you had your attempts yet?

Good luck and lots of blue dust to you

Hey! I did! I ovulated on the 25th so just got done with attempts last night. This month has been ridiculous though so who knows. Lol we had a windstorm that knocked our power out for 5 days and trees were everywhere. On top of that we found out the military is moving us across the country in March so we’ve been getting our house ready to put on the market and trying to find a place to buy without being able to be in the new state. The good news is that we feel like the move is good stress because we’ve been waiting to hear about this move for a year (due to Covid pushing everything back). The power outage was not since we lost all our food in the fridge. Lol it was a way to clean out the fridge before the move though so there’s that. We almost didn’t attempt but I had already been doing the timing before the fertile window and didn’t want to have a cut off or miss out on a month. So we’ll see if it worked and how all of that swayed. Still been good on diet and exercise though so there’s that. Good luck and blue dust to you too!

14. Likes Jazmin, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Ladies, how is everyone doing? It's gotten very quiet here after all the bfps.

Jazmin how are you preparing for your attempt this month? Successn3 are you still trying?

Kacerog, how is the 2ww going? I have tried not to symptom spot but it's very difficult. I know it's too early to have any real symptom but I've found myself suspecting every little ache and twinge.

I really really don't want to test before Af is due but I'm not sure I'm that strong. The only thing preventing me from poas is that I don't have any hpts at home.

For now I don't feel pregnant but AF is due Tuesday next week. Fx till then.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast