Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello to all blue swayers!

Thanks all..

i didn't get BFP yet.. i am not there yet.. just started my attempts ...praying i also get bfp soon and join you all soon
    This is my first cycle for attempt so Maybe not.. lets wait and see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jazmin; March 2nd, 2021 at 03:49 AM.

2. Likes kacerog, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kacerog View Post
    Hey! How is everyone doing? I’m so excited to be posting this! I got my BFP this morning! We did 2-4 days with a microwindow of O-2, O-1, O, O+1. Praying this is my boy but just so excited to be pregnant!

Congratulations Kacerog, I'm very happy for you and I wish you a smooth and happy and healthy 9months.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

4. Thanks kacerog thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    Congratulations Kacerog, I'm very happy for you and I wish you a smooth and happy and healthy 9months.

Thank you so much! So excited! How are you doing? Are you still swaying?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kacerog View Post
    Thank you so much! So excited! How are you doing? Are you still swaying?

Hello Kacerog, I'm fine and still swaying but I haven't gotten my bfp yet. AF is due in two days and I'm still getting bfns. This is my 2nd cycle trying. I didn't realise how hard it could be to get a bfp. I keep wondering if something is wrong with me. It's weighing me down a lot. I'm scared I may not be able to keep up with the diet and may end up swaying pink in the process. But anyways I'm very happy for you and I wish a happy and healthy 9 months.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    9jamama01- I started prepping end slowly starting my sway 5 months before our attempt and we had to try for 5 months to get our BFP. I can feel how you feel, i was getting so worried it just seems if your doing everything right it would be easy. But sometimes its just not the right month i guess. It will happen try to relax with it i know its so hard but it will be worth it. Best of luck!!!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    Hello Kacerog, I'm fine and still swaying but I haven't gotten my bfp yet. AF is due in two days and I'm still getting bfns. This is my 2nd cycle trying. I didn't realise how hard it could be to get a bfp. I keep wondering if something is wrong with me. It's weighing me down a lot. I'm scared I may not be able to keep up with the diet and may end up swaying pink in the process. But anyways I'm very happy for you and I wish a happy and healthy 9 months.

There is definitely nothing wrong with you! I think they say it’s normal to take 6 months to a year before needing to get checked out. We just have to do the best we can and hope for the best. I changed to more of a “boy” diet 6 months before attempts, full HE 3 months before attempts and then took 3 months to get BFP after that. Which I know isn’t long at all for some, but I also didn’t know if I could keep up with swaying. I got my BFP with my daughter quickly so I was starting to get worried as well, but then it happened. Praying for the same for you! Hope you get your BFP soon.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Treens and Kacerog, it took me some time to get over the disappointment but I'm better now. I decided to try again this month with more attempts

I have a 27 day cycle and so far I've bd cd 6,7,9,12(2times),13 and 14. I had a positive opk on cd12.

I hope I get my bfp this month. If I don't, I'll just keep trying and waiting for God's time.

I hope all you pregnant ladies are enjoying your pregnancy. I can't wait to be pregnant again, I never knew I would want it this much. But I know God's time is the best.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9months.

10. Likes kacerog liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies congrats to all on your pregnancies and best of luck to all trying, only gave a brief scan over the thread treens I see you swayed boy and having a boy in August huge congrats, do you mind me asking is your sway plan up to see if I can get any tips? I have 3 girls and as this is going to be our last baby we would love a little boy. My biggest concern atm is swapping cardio for weights mainly cause i don't own any lol and finding it hard to buy them as they seem to be sold out online 😔 We are hoping to start trying in about 6 weeks I am currently on cd 2 this month and will start on next cycle in June. I have to admit I am most nervous of jumping from 3 kids to 4 and as I suffered quite bad on my last 2 girls with spd I am also nervous of how well my body will hold up 🤞

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    KCarina, you don't need weights, just use body weight exercises like on Blogilates and PopSugar fitness, which are free on You Tube.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Likes KCarina liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh great thank you atomic for some reason I taught it was with weights 😆

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast