Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need some advice pls!

Hey ladies.

So I had a positive opk Tuesday. Done the deed Tuesday evening and twice on Wednesday.
    So today, Thursday I was just teaching my daughter how to jump rope. I only did about 30skips or so. But something (tmi) leaked out of me. So sorry for the tmi. Obviously after having 3 kids I dunno if it’s down to weaker bladder muscles or semen?? Is it possible that semen/sperm leaked out of me??? As I said on Wednesday we done the dtd twice? Is this even possible? Can sperm leak out the next day? Or is it weak bladder? Please help. Swaying for a boy. Not sure if this impacts on my sway????

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After I had my first two kids I thought I would get in shape and started jumping rope and let's just say it was a very short lived experiment.

The unfortunate truth is that women even those who DO NOT have children, will eventually see some trouble with urine leakage with stuff like jumping rope. You don't have a weak bladder, you have the normal bladder of a human female who has given birth three times.
    It's not a big deal at all, doesn't hurt you, doesn't hurt your sway.

Now, when it comes to leaking semen, yes, you can have some leakage of semen even the next day. But the SPERM has already left the semen and gone up inside the cervix. It doesn't come out. Only semen with dead and dying sperm will come out at that point. That doesn't affect your sway negatively either.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah such a relief to hear. You know I probably knew that at some level anyway but swaying really gets you doubting everything 😄

So just to confirm even if it was semen there would’t be any Sperm in there because that’s left?! I started to worry that the sperm from my cervix had leaked out! I was happy with my three attempts as per the way that you recommend until that happened and I thought I’ve reduced the sperm numbers up there?? lol sounds crazy now that I type it.

Thank you Atomic xx

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, exactly. The living and healthy sperm exits the sperm within 15-30 minutes and goes up into the cervical crypts and hides. Then after that, the semen itself undergoes a chemical change and liquefies, and comes back out of the vagina more easily. This gets rid of pathogens and dead and dying sperm. By the next day, it's nothing but just leftover semen, and often not even much of that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks Pray4blue thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeh that totally makes sense! Thank you so much for your reply I really appreciate it!! xxx

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post