Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please help for blue sway

Hi Atomic and everyone!
    I haven't written for a few months but I have followed religiously and read a lot of valuable information on this forum.
    As agreed last time, I would like to try swaving blue this summer, at the latest for August- September. My daughter will be 3 in October and I'm going for 37.

I hope summer could be a good time, as I would have more time to work out with weights, focus on diet and maybe get more sun (which for the vitamin D should help my sway).

In these months I have tried as much as possible to change my eating habits: for almost a year I have always eaten full fat milk and corn flakes for breakfast, I try to eat more red meat and eggs during the week, I have introduced more dairy products (cheese after dinner and yogurt as a snack) and in the evening often 1-2 pieces of dark chocolate or icecream.
    Last year from the first lockdown, I gained 3-5 kilos.

Lately I have also stopped smoking.
    As for physical activity, however, I haven't done much during this winter, taken from home and family work but I hope to start at the end of the month, adding to walking with my daughter some weight training.

As for the nutritional supplements I would like to start as soon as possible but I am a bit confused as here where I live there aren't the ones that you usually recommend on the forum.
    For me I am undecided between multicentrum mum (with DHA) and multicentrum pre mum.
    For my husband, on the other hand, multicentrum man or multicentrum man 50+ (he is 40 years old).
    If I am attaching the nutritional tables, could you tell me please which one in your opinion is better as a choice?

In addition to these, do I have to add more folic acid, vitamin D or probiotics?

Thanks as always for all your work and your support.

Inviato dal mio SM-A505FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you bump this for me?? It's getting late here and I want to give you my best answer! Thank you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic!
    P.S. How can I bump it?? Lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You just did! All you need to do is simply post again in the same thread, and it comes back up to the top of my rotation and I'll see it anew.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Summer can indeed be a good time to TTC a boy according to statistics, just be sure your husband takes care to avoid getting his "family jewels" too overheated if the weather is very warm!

Diet is looking good, I do recommend adding in some exercise and stopping the weight gain now because too much weight gain is not good for your sway or your healthy pregnancy either. Weight training can really help!

Any of those supplements are all good! I prefer the one that has 250% of Vitamin D, then you don't need to add any more.

I like you guys to take up to 2000 mcg folic acid or folate, continue this all through the entire first trimester of pregnancy, and then gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to the amount in the prenatal.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, keep any DHA supplement to no more than 500 mg for both you and DH. More seems to lower cholesterol and possibly sway pink, not blue.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok Atomic! Then I will start taking pre- mum multicentrum while my husband will start with 50+ male multicentrum.
    The amount of 2000 mcg of folic acid means total, right? So do I have to add more folic acid to the amount of prenatal vitamins?

As for the diet, I read from the forum that it would be good to drink lemon water (for blue sway). I can't drink it because it causes heartburn but I really like lemon juice for salad dressing or meat.
    Do you think lemon or vinegar (like eating pickles) is more effective for a blue sway?

I also read about the use of lubricants, can they promote blue sway?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's right, 2000 mcg total including the amount in the prenatal. Most people do need to add more in (depending on their prenatal).

I honestly don't think the lemon water does anything at all. Just drinking regular water hydrates you which is the important thing. Lemon water is just the safest way to "alkalinize" which is actually a nonsensical, unscientific theory that doesn't work for swaying. Lemon as an ingredient is fine, skipping it is also fine. I would go easy on vinegar though as apple cider vinegar has been shown to lower blood sugar pretty effectively and may undermine a blue sway.

Preseed may help a blue sway somewhat, if you don't make much EWCM (egg white cervical mucus) around ovulation. But EWCM is better than Preseed. IF you already make a lot of EWCM you don't need the Preseed. Some people with all/many girls have very little EWCM. Another option is to use guaifenesin to increase the amount of EWCM you make.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic I'm back here.
    I had to postpone my blue sway because in June I had the first dose of the covid vaccine and next week I will have the second one after which the doctor told me that it is better to wait at least a month after the last dose before trying to conceive. So I'm trying to get ready for late August or September. However, I continue with diet, exercise and prenatals.

I wanted to ask you about the attempts: several times I have read that for the blue sway you recommend at least 3 attempts in the fertile window, right?
    Do you think it would be better BD once a day for every day of the window or concentrate the attempts in a few days (after positive OPK), trying to bd morning and evening?
    I hope my question is clear and makes sense. Thank you in advance!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The true fertile window only really lasts 3 days reliably - day before positive OPK, day of first positive OPK, day after first positive OPK. It may open the day before and the day after that but not reliably. So I would aim at those three days, in whatever pattern you're able to come up with. You don't have to have sex more than once a day if you have sex each of those three days. But if you miss the day before first OPK (which happens because none of us can predict that reliably) then it's fine to hit it wiht more than one attempt in a day to get the three attempts in.

Basically in the fertile window, the more attempts the better!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast