Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again, Atomic and sorry for the radio silence!

We had an emergency health situation at home and had to postpone everything - looks like God told us not to do it this month. Fortunately, everything is going fine so far and we will probably start trying after her next AF - in about 10 days. Will keep in mind your advice for CD 15 too and will try to do as many attempts as possible.

Thank you so much!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that - hope everything is ok now!

Good luck and blue dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Atomic! Everything is going well so far and we will probably start our attempts tomorrow - this will be DW CD 7.

I was just going through some of your older posts and found something I wanted to clarify, just for the sake of my own calmness. It’s about the EOD theory versus the every 2-4 days BDing.

From all I’ve read so far, I was planning to go with an unprotected attempt on CD 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 15 and eventually CD 16, where according to her app the O day is CD14. Does that sound right or not as if we go this way and if CD14 is indeed the O day, we seem to miss the O-2 day you seem to find important?

Or is there a better pattern you would recommend?

Also, in case we don’t use OPKs (we tried one here in Bulgaria but didn’t find them trustworthy), what would be the best pattern?

We may try some other ovulation strips but not sure if we have enough time to get used to them.

Thank you so much!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That would absolutely work as long as you can keep up with it.

if you wanted you could simply skip the CD 11 and do 12, 13, 14, 15 if you were worried about it. That would make up for the lack of OPK.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got it, thanks again!

We’ll probably do BD on CD 8, 10 and then all the way from CD 12 to 15 with two attempts on CD 14 which is considered her O day. I hope this will make things work.

This means 7 attempts and I hope it won’t decrease my sperm quality especially during the four consecutive days but since more attempts do sway blue, that’s what we’re after.

Thank you!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as the fertile window is open it's the more the merrier with the attempts!

Good luck and sending you all the blue dust I got!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!!

We’ll start our 4 consecutive days BDing tomorrow and will do two times on CD 14 which is supposed to be the O day with three attempts every day before that.

One last thing I wanted to ask is regarding the theory about “female” sperm carrying X chromosomes being more resistant and living longer.

Is there a reason to be concerned that sperm with X chromosome from the Bd on CD 13, for example and before the next BD (in case the egg pops sometimes in between) may remain alive for a day or more and fertilise the egg just because all the sperm carrying the Y chromosome from the last BD has a shorter life cycle and might be dead already?

In other words, is there a chance for the egg to meet female sperm only?

Not sure if I was able to explain my concern and thanks again foe everything!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    X sperm DO NOT live longer, nor are they more resilient. Though you can unfortunately still read that notion plenty of places on line, it's been thoroughly debunked. Both X and Y sperm live the same time, are about the same time, swim the same speed, etc. So there is NO CHANCE that sperm deposited earlier will only or mostly be X (trust me, if there was anything to that I would never have you guys do that!)

This is all based on one doctor's mistake, 50+ years ago, when he looked thru a microscope and wrongfully believed that because he could see big sperm and small sperm, that the big sperm were X and the small ones were Y. But he was totally incorrect. What he saw was capacitated and uncapacitated sperm. Capacitated sperm are small, energetic, and don't live long. Uncapacitated sperm are still dormant so they are slow, big, and live a long time. But these were NEVER X and Y sperm, there were X and Y in both groups all the time. This has been completely and thoroughly debunked!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right, I think I've read that before but it seems it just slipped through my mind with all the information and things I am trying to remember and put in practice - thanks again!

How important is the female O? I am asking as we had our second consecutive attempt today and 4th for the past six days and while DW had a big female O prior to me releasing inside the first two times, she couldn't get an O yesterday and today, we are probably getting somehow tired.

The reason I am asking is also because CD 14 (considered her ovulation day) is tomorrow and we plan to do 2 attempts (1 around lunch and 1 before bedtime) and I am not sure if she will be able to get a female O so I am wondering how important that is and what can I change or do to get her a female O, at least during one of the attempts. Her AF is usually coming in the evening or around bedtime, so is that when we expect the ovulation as well? I am asking as if that is the case, maybe the second attempt (near bedtime) is more important?

Are any sexual boosters or lubricants recommended at all?

Thank you so much!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not important. I don't want any pressure for you guys. You can absolutely still get boys without female O. If it happens, great, if not, no worries.

The idea that you ovulate the same time of day your period comes is not true. (I know some sites say this but it's not true) Don't worry about that at all, have the attempts when it's convenient for you.

Yes you can use Preseed if you need to, but if she has EWCM then it's also fine to skip it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast