Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ural and big O question

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a happy new year to you all!
    I’m considering adding Ural to my sway but can’t find any updated info on it. Is it still recommended? And if so, how often should I drink it in a day and how soon before ovulation? I’m due to ovulate in about a week.

Also regarding the big O for DW, should it be before or after DH’s?

Thanks xo

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never recommended Ural. The concept of it makes no sense because the body has ways of very tightly regulating the amount of sodium/potassium. When you ingest these things, your body just excretes more of them, and the levels stay the same. Plus, they're of dubious safety at the levels that people use them for swaying and have made some people sick, and at least two people in the hospital when their electrolytes got messed up.

if you must use it, you'll find some directions here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...your-own-Ural=

and here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...beverages.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I never recommended Ural. The concept of it makes no sense because the body has ways of very tightly regulating the amount of sodium/potassium. When you ingest these things, your body just excretes more of them, and the levels stay the same. Plus, they're of dubious safety at the levels that people use them for swaying and have made some people sick, and at least two people in the hospital when their electrolytes got messed up.

if you must use it, you'll find some directions here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...your-own-Ural=

and here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...beverages.html
    Oh I thought it was used for alkalinizing purposes I didn’t know it was used to increase levels of sodium/potassium. Okay I might just drink 1 satchet on attempt day then (only because I already purchased it lol). And what about the big O? Before or after DH’s for me? Thanks Atomic!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Supposedly it's also "alkalinizing" but that's been completely debunked too. If your body goes out of a narrow range of pH, you die. (like actually die, LOL). So there are mechanisms in place just like with the sodium/potassium that helps you stay in a narrow range and never go out of it.

Big O never hurts - if you can have one before AND after, great. If not, some say it's better to have one after to help the semen get "sucked up". though I'm not sure that's necessary. I have 4 boys and almost always have them before.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Supposedly it's also "alkalinizing" but that's been completely debunked too. If your body goes out of a narrow range of pH, you die. (like actually die, LOL). So there are mechanisms in place just like with the sodium/potassium that helps you stay in a narrow range and never go out of it.

Big O never hurts - if you can have one before AND after, great. If not, some say it's better to have one after to help the semen get "sucked up". though I'm not sure that's necessary. I have 4 boys and almost always have them before.
    Thanks Atomic, I won’t overdo it, I’ll just drink one a day for a couple days before I expect ovulation so long as that’s not harmful to my sway.

When you say before and after, how is that possible? Do you mean at the same time as DH so my big O is happening before and after his? Or do you mean a mix of before and after across our multiple attempts? Yep I’m the same, always before, “ladies first” as my DH jokes lol.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some women can have more than one, either immediately or separated by 10-15 minutes. So I know that some blue swayers like to have one before DH and then after.

I honestly don't think it makes any difference at all and only adds stress.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some women can have more than one, either immediately or separated by 10-15 minutes. So I know that some blue swayers like to have one before DH and then after.

I honestly don't think it makes any difference at all and only adds stress.
    Oh wow, I don’t have that kind of stamina. Before being a mom I did but not now lol.

Okay we’ll just see how we go at attempts but it will most likely be a big O before DH.

Also, despite my better judgement, I decided to weigh myself and saw that I’ve gained about 5 pounds since being on HE. It’s made me feel bad about myself as I was already overweight before starting. Is the weight gain detrimental to my sway?
    In all honesty I feel great being on the diet I’m making really healthy food choices and haven’t felt more energetic than I do now. I have been walking 1-3 times a week and doing weights about the same amount per week.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have literally never done that and I have 4 boys. It's just one of those things that people say in the swaying circles but when it comes to real life applications, it's basically impossible.

I would increase exercise slightly if you can and then cut back on things like fruit juice, dry fruit, bread, cereal, pasta, and potatoes. Plus starchy fruit like bananas.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have literally never done that and I have 4 boys. It's just one of those things that people say in the swaying circles but when it comes to real life applications, it's basically impossible.

I would increase exercise slightly if you can and then cut back on things like fruit juice, dry fruit, bread, cereal, pasta, and potatoes. Plus starchy fruit like bananas.
    Thanks Atomic! I will decrease the amounts I’m eating of the mentioned foods and increase exercise to 2-4 times a week.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post