Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Ural and big O question

    Hi everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a happy new year to you all!
    Iím considering adding Ural to my sway but canít find any updated info on it. Is it still recommended? And if so, how often should I drink it in a day and how soon before ovulation? Iím due to ovulate in about a week.

    Also regarding the big O for DW, should it be before or after DHís?

    Thanks xo

  2. #2
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    103,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I never recommended Ural. The concept of it makes no sense because the body has ways of very tightly regulating the amount of sodium/potassium. When you ingest these things, your body just excretes more of them, and the levels stay the same. Plus, they're of dubious safety at the levels that people use them for swaying and have made some people sick, and at least two people in the hospital when their electrolytes got messed up.

    if you must use it, you'll find some directions here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...your-own-Ural=

    and here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...beverages.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  3. #3
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I never recommended Ural. The concept of it makes no sense because the body has ways of very tightly regulating the amount of sodium/potassium. When you ingest these things, your body just excretes more of them, and the levels stay the same. Plus, they're of dubious safety at the levels that people use them for swaying and have made some people sick, and at least two people in the hospital when their electrolytes got messed up.

    if you must use it, you'll find some directions here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...your-own-Ural=

    and here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...beverages.html
    Oh I thought it was used for alkalinizing purposes I didnít know it was used to increase levels of sodium/potassium. Okay I might just drink 1 satchet on attempt day then (only because I already purchased it lol). And what about the big O? Before or after DHís for me? Thanks Atomic!

  4. #4
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    103,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Supposedly it's also "alkalinizing" but that's been completely debunked too. If your body goes out of a narrow range of pH, you die. (like actually die, LOL). So there are mechanisms in place just like with the sodium/potassium that helps you stay in a narrow range and never go out of it.

    Big O never hurts - if you can have one before AND after, great. If not, some say it's better to have one after to help the semen get "sucked up". though I'm not sure that's necessary. I have 4 boys and almost always have them before.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  5. #5
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Supposedly it's also "alkalinizing" but that's been completely debunked too. If your body goes out of a narrow range of pH, you die. (like actually die, LOL). So there are mechanisms in place just like with the sodium/potassium that helps you stay in a narrow range and never go out of it.

    Big O never hurts - if you can have one before AND after, great. If not, some say it's better to have one after to help the semen get "sucked up". though I'm not sure that's necessary. I have 4 boys and almost always have them before.
    Thanks Atomic, I wonít overdo it, Iíll just drink one a day for a couple days before I expect ovulation so long as thatís not harmful to my sway.

    When you say before and after, how is that possible? Do you mean at the same time as DH so my big O is happening before and after his? Or do you mean a mix of before and after across our multiple attempts? Yep Iím the same, always before, ďladies firstĒ as my DH jokes lol.

  6. #6
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    103,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Some women can have more than one, either immediately or separated by 10-15 minutes. So I know that some blue swayers like to have one before DH and then after.

    I honestly don't think it makes any difference at all and only adds stress.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  7. #7
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Some women can have more than one, either immediately or separated by 10-15 minutes. So I know that some blue swayers like to have one before DH and then after.

    I honestly don't think it makes any difference at all and only adds stress.
    Oh wow, I donít have that kind of stamina. Before being a mom I did but not now lol.

    Okay weíll just see how we go at attempts but it will most likely be a big O before DH.

    Also, despite my better judgement, I decided to weigh myself and saw that Iíve gained about 5 pounds since being on HE. Itís made me feel bad about myself as I was already overweight before starting. Is the weight gain detrimental to my sway?
    In all honesty I feel great being on the diet Iím making really healthy food choices and havenít felt more energetic than I do now. I have been walking 1-3 times a week and doing weights about the same amount per week.

  8. #8
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    103,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I have literally never done that and I have 4 boys. It's just one of those things that people say in the swaying circles but when it comes to real life applications, it's basically impossible.

    I would increase exercise slightly if you can and then cut back on things like fruit juice, dry fruit, bread, cereal, pasta, and potatoes. Plus starchy fruit like bananas.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  9. #9
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I have literally never done that and I have 4 boys. It's just one of those things that people say in the swaying circles but when it comes to real life applications, it's basically impossible.

    I would increase exercise slightly if you can and then cut back on things like fruit juice, dry fruit, bread, cereal, pasta, and potatoes. Plus starchy fruit like bananas.
    Thanks Atomic! I will decrease the amounts Iím eating of the mentioned foods and increase exercise to 2-4 times a week.

  10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Question about BFP after 13DPO - well, DH's question
    By Lassie1982 in forum 2WW Gathering Place
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 25th, 2012, 03:04 PM
  2. Ural, any tips ?
    By love being a mummy in forum Chit Chat Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 27th, 2011, 06:45 PM
  3. Got ural and folic acid today
    By love being a mummy in forum Trying to Conceive a Boy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: November 6th, 2011, 08:41 PM
  4. Okay, need quick help re: ural, yeast flakes, gelatin
    By daisyfay311 in forum Trying to Conceive a Boy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 1st, 2011, 03:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •