Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And what cycle day would that be you're expecting your period??

I really cannot go back and forth between calendar days and cycle days. I need cycle days only.

Those supps are all you need for blue.

I cannot stand Pregnacare and it has actually really caused a lot of trouble for us. It messes up people's cycles hugely. So if you're seeing a change in your cycle it is very likely down to the Pregnacare and you should wean off that and use something that does not have those high doses of B Vitamins like Women's One a Day or Centrum.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cycle day 1 is when my period started and lasted until cycle day 7 ( some apps say I should of ovulated on cycle day 14 however I tested positive with OPK on cycle day 22) is this normal 2 weeks after pp to ovulate? Or could it be the pregnacare causing anything, I am due to get my period again in a couple days so will track more rigorously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Londongirl1990 View Post
    Cycle day 1 is when my period started and lasted until cycle day 7 ( some apps say I should of ovulated on cycle day 14 however I tested positive with OPK on cycle day 22) is this normal 2 weeks after pp to ovulate? Or could it be the pregnacare causing anything, I am due to get my period again in a couple days so will track more rigorously.

Hello Londongirl,

Good luck with your sway, I am also TTC blue this month. If you had a positive opk at cd 22, then how long is your cycle? How many days does it take from the first day of one period to the first day of the next period?

It will make it clearer if the pregnacare is affecting your cycle because ideally the period should come around 14days after ovulation.

Good luck again, and also on what cycle day did you start testing with the opk?

Sending you lots of blue dust

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    Hello Londongirl,

Good luck with your sway, I am also TTC blue this month. If you had a positive opk at cd 22, then how long is your cycle? How many days does it take from the first day of one period to the first day of the next period?

It will make it clearer if the pregnacare is affecting your cycle because ideally the period should come around 14days after ovulation.

Good luck again, and also on what cycle day did you start testing with the opk?

Sending you lots of blue dust

Hello

December was my first official month of having period since giving birth as I was breastfeeding until 13months. So
    It’s my first cycle but I have never tracked hence why this is all new to me I guess my confusion is why I am ovulating 2 week after my period shouldn’t it be straight after the following week.

What supplements are you taking ? Not sure if the prengacare has anything to do with it or not but i did read it can mess up ur cycle but many in the UK take it for boy sway so jot sure.

When u planning to properly tcc, sending u lots lots of blue dust hopefully we got this xx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

This was my cycle If it helps x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since your period just started, it may take a few cycles to normalise, so don't worry.

I'm currently taking women's one a day, fish oil and coq10. I started attempting this month. I'm on cd12 and I have b'd cd5, 7, 8, 11, 12 and I hope to bd cd13, 14 &15.

Good luck

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

This was my cycle If it helps x

What month do you plan to start attempting?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    Since your period just started, it may take a few cycles to normalise, so don't worry.

I'm currently taking women's one a day, fish oil and coq10. I started attempting this month. I'm on cd12 and I have b'd cd5, 7, 8, 11, 12 and I hope to bd cd13, 14 &15.

Good luck

Yeah I thought the same, thank you. I thought we are only supposed to BD 3 days O-1, O ,O+1. Apologies this is all new to me, I have 3 kids boy, girl , girl so this would be my last hence the sway for my son. I plan to try in April time. Have you been using pressed or anything else like drinking the cough syrup on your ovulation week? Xx good luck with your sway xx

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I thought the same, thank you. I thought we are only supposed to BD 3 days O-1, O ,O+1. Apologies this is all new to me, I have 3 kids boy, girl , girl so this would be my last hence the sway for my son. I plan to try in April time. Have you been using pressed or anything else like drinking the cough syrup on your ovulation week? Xx good luck with your sway xx

Having unprotected attempts outside the fertile window and also within the fertile window is said to sway blue. Within the fertile window, it's recommended to have 3-5 attempts.

For people sticking to shettles method, those attempts would be the night of positive opk (O-1), the morning and night after positive opk (O), then an extra the next day (O+1) to guard against delayed ovulation.

For me I have a 27 day cycle but I don't want to follow shettles method. So my attempts outside the fertile window were on cd 5, 7&8. My attempts within the fertile window will be cd 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15 hopefully. I had a positive opk today cd 12.

I hope to have all bases covered.

Swaying isn't easy but be sure to check your bd plan with atomic, she will guide you better.

Take care

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I also have 3 kids, boy, girl, girl too, and I am sure dh and I had way more sex when we conceived ds than when we had the girls.

I am not using preseed or cough syrup. Since I started swaying I've had more ewcm. But I took some grape juice a week before ovulation.

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast