Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed for a good match this month 😄🤞 I will def try add in an extra bd if possible. With the coconut water when you say one a day, is it a standard 250ml or what amount as I just bought a 1ltr carton to start with so I may order more.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush, rudramaninya liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a serving. Whatever's on the bottle is fine.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic, so this cycle has been a bit funny, normal daily routine has changed since the kids have been on summer holidays and I see the change in my cycle. I am currently on cd18 and didn't get my peak on opk til cd16 this time. Up until my peak I was getting low fertility and trying to get attempts in this month seemed harder as we are both exhausted. So my pattern so far is bd 8,9,11,13, never managed to get one in on cd14 or 15 which makes me feel like we could have messed up this month, however we managed bd x 2 morning and night on cd 16 (got my peak later that day) bd again cd 17 and plan for one more bd tonight cd18. Fingers crossed for success this month although we may have missed out on our chances. Also I am due my HPV cervical screening and only available appointment will fall on my cd 26, is it okay to go ahead this close to possible AF or should I postpone for mid cycle next month assuming I'm not pregnant?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is GREAT actually!!! I think you're in with a fine attempt.

Unless you are at high risk of HPV I would call and postpone that, or at least ask them if they think it's ok to have the exam.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic, back to you again so you'll prob see in a separate thread I asked about the vaccine. Because we are going to go for the vaccine this week and wont get second dose until end of sept, we are gonna put a pause on ttc. Our attempts won't start again til end of Oct as I'd like to give my body a month after vaccine. My main question is it ok to give a total break from swaying, go easy on our diet but maintain certain things in it and stop taken all the supplements? If so I would only do this for the next 4 weeks and resume once vaccine is done so that I would have 6 weeks run up with diet and supplements to first attempts. What are your thoughts? Are we better off to continue the sway? I just feel I need to reset fully.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You should continue the fundamental principles of the diet but you can cut back on calories and snacking. If you fall a little short some days, it's ok.

PLEASE PLEASE continue the supplements. There is NO reason whatsoever to go off them. Every one of those supplements for blue is safe indefinitely, good for you, and will help you get past any issues you have from the vaccine (a few people are getting a little mild Covid from the vax.)

You don't need to "reset". Aside from the potential to gain too much weight, the blue sway is all beneficial to overall health. I don't know what you think you need to "reset" here (and please feel free to elaborate on this so I can put your mind at ease), but all you'll do is undo the good that has been done for no reason, and then try to start over again for 6 weeks which is the barest minimum. I don't see any point in doing this at all.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic I will take your advice and stay on my supplements, I think I was just finding it all a little much with the whole vaccine throwing us out now and more so then reset I was just wanting to not have to think about ttc for a while but a different mind frame was all I need so thank you for making me focus on the positives ie. Stick with the supplements and diet as it's good for my health atm and that is what I need to be the healthiest me. I have cut back on snacking because I did feel I was putting on some weight so I'm just doing the basics and staying mindful of my protein with every meal etc. Thanks for your time atomic. I will update you on my cycle and vaccine etc. Also do you think its wise to hold of ttc until I know my cycle is right again or just keep going with opks to detect O. Wont be trying til october the earliest.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just reset it in your mind as being for an overall healthy lifestyle (which it is, and we ALL need that right now!) and keep rolling!

If you're finding the whole thing stressful, I would just use protection and stop testing with OPK. Let the TTC stuff fade away, there's no benefit to continuing to track with OPK (unlike the supplements, where there is a definite benefit to continuing them!)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic so we had a big break from ttc since Aug '21 last, we were unsuccessful at our attempts and life became busy so we put it on pause. So we are considering attempts again in the next 4months, a little update; in the last few messages you will see I ask about the covid vaccine and we both took the vaccine around August/sept '21. About 3/4 weeks later my husband started getting pains in his left testicle (months later we discovered it was varicoceles) he is still experiencing pain with regards this and getting very little answers as to where to go from here with doctors. Regards myself I love alternative therapies and discovered my ovaries need assistance, which didn't come as a big shock because the vaccine messed with my cycle and has only been coming right the last few months. My main question atomic is do you know much about varicocele veins in the testical and how would they affect sperm count and us ttc blue? Thank you in advance for reading this 🙏

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, we have had a lot of guys with varicocele. The best things you can do are what you'd already be doing for your blue sway anyway - take a men's vitamin, carnitine and arginine, have him do regular release every 2-4 days, and be sure his "jewels" aren't getting overheated. Varicocele can sometimes lower sperm count, but in most cases it is able to be overcome, and we have many men who have fathered lots of boys with varicocele (unlike things like smoking, it is NOT a strong trend towards more girls conceived, we have a even split with varicocele so I don't think it sways very much if at all.)

We have had a lot of trouble with alternative therapies. Can you please give me more details about their claims that you "need assistance with your ovaries" because in many cases they are misinterpreting normal biology as a disorder, and giving people herbal "treatments" that do nothing at best, and at worst can actually cause you to have issues you never had in the first place, delaying or even stopping ovulation, and possibly swaying pink. Please run every supplement by me before you take it as I have information about how these things are affecting our swayers and most of it is not good.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456