Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Advice on blue sway please

Hi

I'm new to this page and also new to this gender swaying, in doing some research in the hope to sway blue I knocked across your page and found a wealth of knowledge. I have so many questions and would so appreciate any advise and guidance you can give me as this will be our last baby 😣

I'm turning 34 in August and my husband will be 35 in May. We have 3 beautiful daughters and sometimes I'm very torn between feeling done and complete with my 3 girls and wanting to give my husband a son. Anyway we decided after weighing everything up were gonna add number 4 to the crew, we both feel deep down were just made of girls 😂 so we would like to put a few changes in place to help team blue.

My girls ages are almost 6, almost 4 and 15 months, we don't intend on trying until May the earliest so our smallest will be 19 months, I should also mention she weaned off the breast last month and my periods have returned normal with 2 months as she was decreasing feeds. Is this age gap enough to help sway blue? I also miscarried between 2 and 3 and was quite convinced it may have been a boy due to complete different pregnancy symptoms from all 3 girls. I don't know if it's a myth but was told by a friend some women can't carry a certain gender and the miscarriage in between has certainly knocked my confidence and is another reason why I was slow to go again incase it happened again. Do you know if there is any truth to this or any tests etc that could be done?

So in preparation my husband has quit smoking with almost 11 months he has also reduced his coffee intake massively and is substituting for tea with milk in it mainly now. He does hope to quit completely soon to give every possible chance. He usually only has 2 cups a day some days only 1 cup. I myself drink 2 cups of coffee a day but have started substituting my lunch cuppa for tea with milk in it. He is on proceive fertility supplements (we both are) I will attach nutritional information if you could please look and see should he be increasing anything in particular like carnitine or co q10? Also should I increase anything like my folic acid? We also take an omega 3 fish oil again will attach picture, my main question with this is it has evening primrose oil in it too? Is this helpful or not in your opinion as my cycle wouldn't be the most predictable. I can range anything from 28 - 35 days making it hard to pin point O.

We both intend on doing weekly acupuncture about 2 months before as we find it a great de-stresser and have also heard wonderful things with fertility.

My biggest query is diet? Would you say the diet plays a massive part in swaying? The reason I ask is myself and my husband are hopeless when it comes to sticking to certain diets we both tend to get sick of foods very fast when over done so if we done a diet could we do it for 6 weeks prior or would that be too short to have benefits?

Thank you in advance and I apologies for all the questions 🙈

https://www.hollandandbarrett.ie/sho...SAAEgJomfD_BwE

https://www.seven-seas.com/en_IE/hom...mrose-oil.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just read on another post the fish oil with evening primrose in it is no good, shall I just chuck them or would they be okay for my husband to continue using?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you are at a good point to start considering trying.

Your friend is wrong about some women not being able to carry a certain gender. That is untrue. Firstly, I do want to point out that symptoms do not predict gender, and that many of us on here with many children (myself included) have wildly different pregnacies with the same gender, and similar with different genders. My daughter and second son's pregnancies were nearly identical, and my other three were dramatically different from those two and from each other. While it's certainly possible you lost a boy, it's by no means proven by the symptoms.

Now, there are some VERY RARE cases in which a woman has ONE faulty X chromosome and then if she conceives a boy (since hubby provides the Y) he has a 50-50 chance of a genetic disease. But let me stress to you, this is VERY RARE and you would likely have a strong family history on your mother's side of recurrent miscarriages and possibly some baby boys born very sick that did not live very long. This COULD NOT be on your fathers side because he had to have a healthy X chromosome (since he is XY, and has only one).

I have a full explanation here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...f-that-gender=

and here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...make-boys.html

There are tests, but they are very expensive and I find it quite unlikely that barring any family history, you have this going on. I get this question a lot and it has never been the case that anyone ever had an X linked disorder (I have into the hundreds of thousands of people on here the last ten years so that shows you how rare this is)

It is GREAT your husband has stopped smoking. I find smoking to be a very strong pink sway and is so overwhelmingly common among my blue swayers it's quite remarkable.

A small amount of coffee (like 1 cup a day) is likely ok but if you guys can switch to tea, even better.

I do not like Proceive. See how it has massive doses of many nutrients and then also has an ingredient called "inositol?" We have found inositol to sway pink and I prefer you guys avoid it, but it's really the most important to avoid those massive doses of things. Overdosing on nutrients is worse than taking nothing at all. These high doses of nutrients can make your cycle get really irregular.

I would find a fish oil that does not have EPO in it, no more than 500 mg a day. Do not give your husband EPO either.

I like you both to take a probiotic, coq10 (100 mg), and for your husband to take l-arginine 500 mg and carnitine 1000 mg.

If you're having a lot of green tea, or doing baking soda drink, Ural, alka seltzer (none of which I recommend) I like you to take up to 2000 mcg folic acid or folate (including the amount in your prenatal.) Take this all thru the entire first trimester and then gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to the amount in a prenatal.

Yes, diet is very important. The High Everything Diet we recommend is not at all restrictive and you would never get tired of being on it. If you think a swaying diet has to be limited and miserable you haven't seen the HE Diet yet! It's here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html Yes, we see good results with only 6 weeks on diet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your reply atomic. Firstly all that information makes me feel much more at ease now so thank you for clarifying that, it gives me more confidence. Regards the multivitamins I will not buy that brand again, I have finished my lot hubby has a week in his and we won't take that fish oil either. I see this fish oil what do you think of this one?

https://www.boots.ie/seven-seas-simp...sules-10000581

I dont drink green tea and won't be doing the baking soda drinks either so will i still increase my folic acid as I was only taking recommended allowance all along?

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ordered the coq10, L arginine and L carnitine could only get the L carnitine in 500mg so I assume just doubling up on that should be fine for him? With the coffee ya we can manage that atm I'm only drinking quite a milky coffee first thing in the morning and I'll have tea at lunch. I conceived all my girls on 3 cups of tea a day so wondered would I be best to cut out all tea/coffee perhaps 6 weeks prior? It would be hard i wont lie LOL but I'm willing to try. And is it ok to stay drinking full fat milk? I would have it in my cereals and my 2cups and on an odd occasion I could have a glass of cold milk at dinner time. I am going to look at the HE diet today to get a good understanding. My biggest problem atm is lack of sleep, my littlest is such a poor sleeper I could be up for 4 hrs or more some nights with her and I just feel drained the following day. I feel this could come against me somewhat.

7. Likes amodusafiyat liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that Seven Seas is fine.

I'd have you take 800-1200 mcg of folic acid. I do think a little more than the recommended amount is still beneficial with boys. I had a baby boy with a neural tube defect taking 800 mcg daily plus eating a very healthy diet so I personally don't find the 400 mcg recommendation to be enough. Just take the extra thru the entire first trimester and then wean off to the amount in prenatal.

Yep just have him take 2 of the carnitines, morning and night.

I don't think you need to cut tea out totally and it may end up making you very headachy and cranky (as giving up caffeine does.) I would just stick with tea.

Yes PLEASE keep going with full fat milk. I find it great for boys.

While having disruptions in sleep may be somewhat pink friendly I have had most of my boys when sleep deprived. It was just that when I had my daughter I was TERRIBLY sleep deprived!! So don't overthink that, it is very likely not that big a deal and you're very likely getting plenty of rest for a blue sway.

9. Thanks kacerog thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, thank you for your help. With the folic acid is there any brand in particular to take better than others or can I just get a pharmacys own brand? I'm trying to locate a good probiotic but at the moment I am drinking kefir smoothies are these beneficial? Also I wondered about boy/girl friendly months is this something you believe to be true that on certain months we favour certain gender?

Regards my diet I will usually eat oatmeal in the morning with full fat milk, mid morning I'll have my coffee with a snack (this snack is where I have to tweak) some mornings could be a peanut and dark chocolate breakfast bar or a slice of wholemeal toast. Lunch varies between slim wholemeal bagel with turkey rashers avocado and lettuce (which I intend to substitute for spinach) or tuna and wholemeal rice with green beans. Dinners can be chicken fillet green beans broccoli potato and gravy, steak with oven roasted peppers mushrooms and onions, green beans on the side. We eat pastas wholemeal mostly and pizzas sometimes is this ok or should be cut out or how often should they be eaten? Fruit is my downfall all I like is apples oranges and bananas I dont like berries too much as I find them too sweet but can manage a smoothie, if I had a 250ml smoothie would this account for 1 of my 9 intake, I feel I will struggle to get 9 in 🤦*♀️

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't recommend brands as they change too much and there are too many to keep up with.

Kefir smoothies don't work because too much of the probiotic gets killed off. Now, they're great, don't get me wrong, but in terms of behaving like a probiotic they really don't work anywhere near as effectively as the probiotic pills.

It's ok if you can't get in all nine. People eat much bigger servings than they realize and in many cases what people think is one serving is really two or three. Apples, oranges, and bananas are great.

Your diet is looking very good to me!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KCarina View Post
    These are all fine!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast