Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see thanks Atomic. I thought they were 2 different things shows how much I know haha.

Ok how many times per day and how much do I need to take of the guaifensin? Here is the link to the one I have...

https://www.boots.com/boots-pharmace...150ml-10130223

Ok thanks for clarifying. Are raisins good for a blue sway?

Ok that given me some hope thanks.

I have read on here some people have black tea is that normal English tea without the milk? Does it sway blue? Is coconut water essential to have? At the moment I have v8 original vegetable juice, grapefruit juice and lemon water.

Also we are planning to do doggy what position would you say i should get into after? for 30 minutes? Should I stay on my front? Is lying down on a certain side meant to be better for conceiving a boy?

Thanks
    Last edited by Blueswayer1; March 23rd, 2021 at 10:04 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would take the minimum amount needed to make EWCM. Some people see big results with a low dose. Others have to take more. It's pretty benign stuff so you can take up to the max dose but most people don't need that much. There's somewhat of a diminishing return with it - as in, most people see improvement on a low dose, and then it doesn't get much better on a higher dose, so why not take the lower dose, is my thinking.

Raisins are fine, but they're very sugary. You'd be better off using them as an addition when you want them rather than a regular thing. You will get all the nutrients in raisins in other foods.

Yes, black tea is just another word for regular old tea. You can have it with or without milk. The "black" is just a word for the tea and not whether or not it has milk in it.

Coconut water is not at all essential and you can safely leave it out. I got four boys and never drank coconut water till later.

Just lay down however you're comfortable. You can change positions as needed. Some people prop their hips but I don't think that's necessary. No, you don't need to lay any particular side to conceive a baby of a particular gender.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok the dosage on the guaifensin states you can take two 5ml spoonfuls every four hours, up to 4 times a day. How much would you suggest atomic? I'm not going to know how much I'm going to need to get EWCM as the cycle I am taking it is the 1st cycle of trying, from your experience on here how much have people needed as the minimum amount?

Is spicy food/sauces to be avoided on the boy sway?

Ok thanks for clarifying. If we do doggy I was just thinking if I turn over everything may come out!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try one spoonful a couple times a day and see how it goes. The amount people use varies. If there was one set dose I would have told you to take that dose, of course. I'm not trying to be difficult, it's just that some people respond to it with a low dose, others need more.

No, you can have spicy food and sauce when swaying blue.

Just be careful. Most of what "comes out" is not the sperm but semen anyway but especially at first, just try to keep most of it inside.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh not at all I don't think your being difficult, it can't be easy doing what you do! Will try that, does the guaifenisin tend to have more of an immediate effect on the EWCM? I ask so I can be aware of when I may need to adjust the dose I have.

Will do thanks, its a tricky position will try and keep my muscles down there clenched maybe!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes many people see it have an immediate effect. If you don't you can try upping it.

If you're worried about it you can use the missionary position too. I really don't think positions do a whole lot.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic ok will bear that in mind.

I would but my concern with missionary is that I used that position to concieve both my girls, I have read deeper penetration is better who knows!

As I mentioned previously I am planning to use the babydust method as it is the opposite of what we did to concieve our girls (did every other day for them when my period finished and then 3 days in a row - the day before ovulation, day of ovulation and the day after). I am using OPK test strips and for the method you need to find the darkest test strip and then try 24 hours after that and another 24 hours after (so 2 attempts in total). I am using the premom app to store pictures of the test strips to help me determine the darkest test, my only concern is that depending on if the pictures are taken in artificial or natural light I am wandering if this could impact on the accuracy of the apps interpretatio? Of course I am trying to use my own judgement it can just be a bit difficult across previous tests when they dry out to compare to the more recent one. What are your thoughts on this? Any apps you would recommend?

Also could you check out my 2 charts for the last 2 cycles on fertility friend below please? What day would you say i ovulated on each month? Would ovulation be the day before the temperature rise or on the day of the temperature rise? I usually ovulate around mid cycle so don't check BBT across the whole cycle but will be doing the full one this cycle.

Screenshot_20210326-121031_FF App.jpg

Screenshot_20210326-121845_Gallery.jpg
    Last edited by Blueswayer1; March 26th, 2021 at 08:37 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is very unlikely you got your girls because you did missionary position.

You can actually get very deep penetration with missionary if you put your legs over your husband's shoulders.

I don't care what position you use, I'm just trying to alleviate your concerns about losing semen by changing position. If you are losing semen from doggy style then try missionary. If you don't want to try missionary, that's totally cool, I'm just explaining the other options and not trying to convince you in any direction.

"doing the opposite" only works when the thing you were doing the opposite of is the reason why you got the gender baby you did. If you "do the opposite" of something that had been swaying blue for you, you are only going to hurt your sway doing that, because "doing the opposite" takes away the thing that was swaying blue and replaces it with something more pink friendly!

Having sex the day after ovulation does not count as an attempt.

Babydust method is garbage. The way they are telling you to do the OPK will ensure you have the dreaded one attempt in the fertile window IF you are able to conceive at all. Waiting for the darkest OPK and then waiting 24 hours after that is literally insane, the majority of people will not get pregnant this way (and this is why I regularly have blue swayers showing up here going years plural not conceiving with Babydust.)

What you need to do, if you MUST do Babydust (and I strongly recommend against it since our data shows overwhelmingly that one attempt is a strong pink sway) is wait for the first positive OPK, NOT THE DARKEST which happens quite some time after your body has received the signal to release the egg. Then you can wait your 24 hours if you must and have attempt then. Having an attempt 24 hours after the darkest OPK will in most cases mean you have missed the egg entirely, and having an attempt 48 hours after that, for the vast majority of cases, will occur much, much too late and does not count as an attempt.

As you describe your issue there (how do you know it's the darkest test, does the light affect it, etc, and this doesn't even get into your urine concentration which can vary dramatically) you can see why "the darkest test" is not a good rule. It was never used for anyone before. All natural family planning and the old school timing methods did not use "darkest test" because it's an arbitrary distinction.

As for your charts, the top chart looks as if you most likely ovulated CD 15. It is impossible to pin it down more than that, but it is believed that in most cases (unless the temperature was misleading for some reason) by the time the temp rises the egg is dead. The bottom chart is not possible to pin down because of the temp being very close for three consecutive days.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply Atomic. I really appreciate it about the guidance you have given about positions and I will definitely take that on board.

I trust your advice Atomic so I am going to ditch the babydust method. I am nervous about the idea of trying throughout my fertile window though due to conceiving 2 girls this way, babydust method aside when would you suggest I try if I do want to try nearer to ovulation? Have blue swayers had boys when they have tried to concieve nearer to ovulation?

I am feeling nervous as I have just over a week before the attempt and don't feel I know enough about OPKs now I am not following the babydust method - when using the OPK sticks what would you class as positive? when the test and control lines are equally as dark? And how long after the positive do people tend to ovulate? I use the wondfo ovulation test strips.

I attach below the ovulation test strips I put on the premom app.. from looking at the shade of darkness on the test line what cycle day (and time just so i am sure) would you say the positive was? And how long after the positive would you say the attempt should be made? Just so i know what to look out for. Thank you so much

Screenshot_20210327-203613_Premom.jpg

Screenshot_20210327-203652_Premom.jpg
    Last edited by Blueswayer1; March 27th, 2021 at 05:11 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want to keep with Shettles timing, just have an attempt the night of the FIRST positive OPK (not the darkest), again the next morning (should be O day) again that same night (so 2 in one day on O day) and one more the following day to guard against delayed O.

As long as blue swayers can get in with more than one attempt, yes, you can get boys at ovulation. The trouble arises in that they can't fit in more than one attempt if they wait till ovulation. Their husband often can't perform, and the first batch of sperm hits the egg. Since one attempt has been such a strong pink sway it's a risky proposition to try and have attempts when the egg is released.

I hope you can see from your app there, why they are useless. Does it make ANY sense to you at all that you went from low fertility to high fertility back to low and then back to high?? This method is nonsense and does not fit in with how LH triggers ovulation to occur.

The first positive OPK came on CD 13. So I would have had you attempt that night (O-1), then again the morning and night of CD 14 (O Day), and then again CD 15 to guard against delayed ovulation. This ensures 3 attempts in the fertile window. It doesn't need to be a certain time or number of hours, just when it's convenient.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast