Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, I would just carry on as normal. People used to have to work very hard all thru their lives, if some exercise could prevent pregnancy the whole human race would have died out a long time ago. The only thing that could possibly matter was if you jumped up right after and exercised but even that is a long shot.

Yes, it can affect your temp to test at a different time of day, make a note on your chart that it may not be accurate. you can usually still discern the pattern.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks atomic. We didn't manage to get the evening attempt in yesterday 😞 I don't know if I used slightly more preseed than I should have my husband found it hard to finish.. the amount I used was fine for the 1st 2 attempts.

Is it really bad for a blue sway that we only did 2 attempts? So we did one the evening of my positive test, and 1 the following morning which is likely to be the day of ovulation

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not uncommon for there to be an issue with the Preseed making things too slippery. Use less next time esp. for the last attempt.

I do think you guys should try to get in another attempt if possible. Three attempts was quite a lot better than two.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for your reply Atomic. We will try again tonight hopefully, I am concerned what if I have already ovulated and another attempt won't count now

Update: thankfully we managed to try this eve just after 8.30pm didn't want to leave it too late in the day, during the day wasn't possible, so in all we did the following attempts this cycle:

Day of positive OPK: evening attempt
    Day of ovulation (assuming): morning attempt, like I said it didn't happen in the evening.
    Day after ovulation: we tried in the morning again it didn't happen so just got the 8.30pm attempt in.

Does this look ok to you atomic?

Also if the OPK test lines are faint does that mean you have already ovulated?

Thanks so much for everything I really do appreciate all your help
    Last edited by Blueswayer1; May 1st, 2021 at 04:26 PM.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't say if it was two or three attempts but either way definitely better than ONE!

No, faint lines on the OPK does not mean you've ovulated. The hormone and ovulation are only indirectly linked. You'll ovulate an average of 24-36 hours after the first positive, whether or not your test is still positive at that time or not. But ovulation can sometimes be more like 48-72 hours (again, even if test is negative at this point) which is why I advise you guys to have another attempt to guard against delayed ovulation.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you mean you advise us to have another attempt now or were you saying that this is why you advised an extra attempt before to guard against delayed ovulation? Please see screenshot below, the last 2 days as you can see the temperature has risen and I took my temp at the same time, does that mean I have already ovulated? Also fertility friend has my ovulation date wrong as on CD 11 my test was negative, it was the following day that it was positive again. There was a slight variation on times I took the temps on CD 11, 12 and 13 due to 1 of our attempts and my child waking up, I don't know if it is because of this? What are your thoughts on the chart?

Screenshot_20210502-203432_FF App.jpg
    Last edited by Blueswayer1; May 2nd, 2021 at 03:50 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both. If there's any doubt in your mind you haven't ovulated yet then have another attempt. And in the future, try to get in the extra attempts if you possibly can.

FF is wrong about your O day. The one high temp there is probably just a fluke throwing it off. I suspect if you see a big temp rise in the next few days it may recalculate that for you,

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly atomic . Ok thanks for future reference, on top of the evening attempt on the day of positive OPK, ovulation day (AM and PM attempts) originally planned, what other extra attempts would you advise?

Do you mean you think that high temp on CD12 may be a fluke?

Also please take a look at the screenshot below. I was woken 25 minutes earlier today than I usually wake up to take the temperature, by my child's coughing. I tried not to move much to avoid my temperature reading being affected. Will this have affected the reading being awake this long before taking the temperature? Also i accidentally checked it 5 minutes before I have been doing the last couple of days and it was 36.60. I checked it again after the 5 minutes and it was 36.64 so I adjusted it to this on the fertility friend app.

All these months I have been able to document my temperatures more accurately its typical that this wasn't the case on my trying cycle. Any ideas on when I may have ovulated? According to OPK I thought it may be on CD13 as I had a positive test the day before.

Screenshot_20210503-151103_FF App.jpg
    Last edited by Blueswayer1; May 3rd, 2021 at 10:37 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic, sorry I don't know if you have seen the below message?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Augh, I'm sorry I think my husband closed my computer on me! You should always let me know if you don't hear from me in a reasonable amount of time.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast