Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueswayer1 View Post
    How do the coaching forums work?
    People who buy a personalized plan get a coaching forum with that and I reply to that forum daily often 2-3 times. People in the free forums sometimes have to wait a few days, though I do try to reply quickly in all the forums.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I came on my period atomic feel gutted
    Can you post an updated chart now that AF has come?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok what is the timeframe of the fertile window before ovulation I mean how many days?

I know 3 attempts you have found to be better, have you had any successful sways with 2 attempts?

Yeah I know its typical that on my trying cycle life meant I couldn't chart more accurately!
    2-3 days reliably, occasionally 4-5 but that is much less likely. For best results with conception, the two days prior to ovulation day, and early in ovulation day are best.

Oh we've absolutely had many good blue sways with 2 attempts! I got most of my own boys with 2 attempts.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks. What kind of things does the coaching cover.. supplements, diet, exercise, timing? Sorry this is in response to your response about coaching atomic
    Last edited by Blueswayer1; May 16th, 2021 at 10:51 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes here's the updated chart atomic:

Screenshot_20210516-153833_FF App.jpg

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks, out of interest do you know how close to ovulation you did your 2 attempts to get your boys? This is in response to your last message atomic forgot to add quote.

What day would you class CD1 as atomic, the day I added as CD1 is when I was just starting my period, it was in the early evening and wasn't a proper flow, should I have added CD1 for the following day when it was flowing properly?

Are there any weight training exercises you would recommend to do atomic? Body pump has an element of cardio as well as weights. I have built muscle by doing this just wandering what exercises you would recommend.

I am 38 atomic nearly 39, is there anything I can do/take to help improve my egg quality?

Also I posted another question about the covid vaccine, my husband has had his 2nd dose of Pfizer this week. I haven't had my jabs and won't be having due to ttc. I was thinking I don't know whether we should skip this cycle as he has just had a jab and don't know if it would have affected his sperm. Based on previous cycles I am thinking I will b ovulating in about 10 days. Any advice about this?

Thanks
    Last edited by Blueswayer1; May 16th, 2021 at 11:02 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks. What kind of things does the coaching cover.. supplements, diet, exercise, timing? Sorry this is in response to your response about coaching atomic
    The coaching covers whatever you want. The plan covers all that stuff in detail. The coaching is like what we're doing here but in more detail.

8. Thanks Blueswayer1 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So what day did your period come, then?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't sway. REgardless of my experience, it's been completely debunked by scientists using moder technology to pinpoint ovulation. Totally fine to use it if you want, but it simply doesn't work and most of us on here have the timing opposites to prove it.

I got three of my four boys with cutoffs and the other was a sneak attack, I do not know when I ovulated with him.

The first one we had sex twice right after my period had ended (100% sure we had sex twice) and then decided to stop having sex to work on our relationship (we hadn't been together that long). I wasn't tracking specifically, but I don't have super long periods, nor do I usually ovulate early - I have a pretty regular 27-28-29 day cycle. So even if I ovulated CD 10 which I don't think I've ever done, and had sex on CD 7, that's still a cutoff. Very likely even longer.

My second son we were going to try, started having sex after my period ended, but then my husband changed his mind long before I thought I could possibly be fertile. Again, I wasn't specifically tracking, as this was 27 years ago LOL and I had no gender preference, but I had ovulation pains several days after the last time we had sex (ovulation pains are not super reliable but when I have them that severe, they do typically mean I haven't Oed yet!). We were both flabbergasted when I came up pregnant.

My third son I was trying Shettles timing and we had sex 3 and 4 days before I expected to ovulate. (100% sure this was twice) Then my husband actually left and had been gone for days when I Oed. My cycle was super regular, and I had the severe O pains that indicated I had not ovulated yet so I'm pretty darn sure on that one that he was at least a 3 day cutoff.

My fourth son we had sex twice (again, 100% sure as it was a work week and we weren't having sex during the work week because my husband was working nights). I wasn't ovulating regularly because I was still nursing my 3rd, and again, it was the shock of a lifetime we came up pregnant. He might have been a cutoff too, just that I don't know for sure.

Some elements of cardio are fine. It's just that I don't want you guys running for an hour a day seven days a week.

How much folate are you taking? Are you taking coq10? Most things that claim to aid egg quality are worse than nothing so I don't want you to just take a bunch of stuff.

I do not have the data to know about the vaccines. I have to leave that up to you guys because I simply don't have any way to know for sure.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    So what day did your period come, then?
    Well early evening on May 13th I started getting some spotting I would say. Then the following day when I woke up it was a normal flow.. would it be better to class may 14th as CD1?
    Last edited by Blueswayer1; May 16th, 2021 at 02:03 PM.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast