Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic I have just come on my period today feel gutted! We tried evening of CD13, on CD14 we did AM and PM, below is my chart. I thought we did it at the right time, according to the chart I ovulated CD14 too is there anything else I can do?

Screenshot_20210705-140001_FF App.jpg

I know you suggested taking COQ10 I'm going to start taking that, is this one ok?

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/sh...200mg-60002091

I know you suggested 200mg they have that or the 120mg, my multivitamin has 20mg which would you recommended? Should my husband take it aswell?
    Last edited by Blueswayer1; July 5th, 2021 at 09:15 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You had a great attempt, it's just that some months aren't THE month. Even fully fertile couples take an average of 3-6 months to conceive, doing everything in their power to get pregnant - there's about a 20% chance each month. Pregnancy is such a miraculous and complex thing it's honestly amazing we succeed at it as easily as we do.

You can take anywhere from 100-600 mg coq10 (I suggested 200 as a good dose for you but that's a fairly arbitrary amount). My point is, it's a forgiving thing. So if you get the 120 mg plus the 20 in your multi that's fine, if you take 200 plus the 20 in your multi that's also fine, and your hubby can take either. All fine. we don't have any evidence that any particular dose is better, you just want to get SOME without getting too much!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply Atomic. I haven't had any bleeding for about 6 hours, before that there was a bit on the tissue when I wiped and slight bit of spotting on my pantyliner. Do you think it could be implantation bleeding? I'm 14 days past ovulation
    Last edited by Blueswayer1; July 5th, 2021 at 04:30 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would take a pregnancy test. If you're 14 DPO that's not implantation but a little spotting in early pregnancy is extremely, extremely common.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took one this morning atomic and there was what looked like quite a faint positive on the wondfo! I am worried though as its quite faint and also as if the spotting not classed as implantation! What day do you usually implant? What causes spotting in early pregnancy? According to fertility friend I am due on my period today.

Also I have had a bit of cramping on and off over the last couple of days, today it was this morning when I woke up but not really anything since (it's 435pm now). I have also felt a bit of tingling in my breasts on and off a bit like when there is a 'let down' when breastfeeding over the last few days. Thoughts please?
    Last edited by Blueswayer1; July 6th, 2021 at 11:37 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You implant around 7 DPO but you can have implantation spotting from CD 10-14. It's not common to have bleeding that STARTS at CD 14 be associated with implantation. If it was implantation-related you already would have been having it by now.

But that having been said, I find that "implantation bleeding" is far less common (as in, practically nonexistent) and what is much MORE common is a small amount of bleeding in early pregnancy. Some of this comes from a bit of lining sloughing off, or else from your cervix, which gets very very soft in early pregnancy and is easily injured. Since you're also likely having more vaginal discharge this small amount of blood, which would otherwise go unnoticed, appears to be a lot more than it really is.

Cramping and tingling breasts can be a sign of early pregnancy. Is there any chance you ovulated later than you thought?

We are having a flurry of faint positive tests on many different brands that then turn out to be ghost lines or flukes. I'm hoping that this is a true positive but just be aware that for some reason we're not clear on, recently we are seeing a lot of faint positives that never amount to anything but that are NOT chemical pregnancies, either.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply Atomic. According to the chart i last attached would you not say I ovulated CD14? I got the positive OPK CD13 and we did not have sex again in my cycle after the 3rd attempt on CD14. I stopped taking my basal temperature when ovulation was detected on the chart on CD17.

Ok I will bear that in mind about the tests thanks
    Last edited by Blueswayer1; July 7th, 2021 at 02:44 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need the rest of the temps later in the cycle to say if you have ovulated or not. It's really not a good idea to stop temping at that point because it makes it very hard to say what happened. Many people have a stairstep rise in temps and don't ovulate till after a couple stairsteps.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok I didn't know that your meant to keep testing.

Iv been having some more brown spotting today and have also had cramping so I'm starting to loose hope now

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, while it's ok to skip the temps around your period, you are meant to temp the rest of the month to enable us to see patterns that happen after ovulation, which can help us see if you are pregnant or not (we could tell right now if you were pregnant or not based on your temps, most likely) can let us know if you're having issues with your LP, and can let us know if you didn't actually ovulate when you thought you did.

You're not out yet. If you did indeed ovulate later than you thought, you may still just be having either implantation spotting or early pregnancy spotting. Cramping in early pregnancy - even quite severe cramping - is totally normal.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast