Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Covid vaccine - what are your thoughts about having it whilst trying to concieve and swaying?

Hi, i'm not planning to have the covid vaccine yet due to trying to concieve and risk of side affects. My husband is due to have his 2nd jab of Pfizer soon. What are you and your husband planning to do about the vaccine?

I am worried about the impact of it for even my husband (hope it doesn't affect his sperm), also worried if having the jab can affect the sway? What are your thoughts do you think it could affect swaying?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m not sure about how it would affect a sway, but my husband and I are not getting the covid shot. Survival rates for covid are high (especially for our demographic), we are not in a high risk age bracket, nor do we have medical conditions that are most at risk for complications. My doctor also advised me against the shot due to my history of a blood clotting disorder and reports of the shot affecting clotting factors (all brands and to include a severe decrease or absence of platelets, blood clots, etc.). I have other reasons for not choosing to get one as well, but our situation is not the same as others’, so for some it might be a better option versus not. I’m definitely not an anti-vaxxer, but there were reasons why this shot is not a good option for us now. Maybe in a few years when there is long-term data available we will decide otherwise.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have any data about how the shot affects your sway and none of us know for sure about safety. I'm supportive of you guys making the decision either way.

Just like Bunny, I have been advised by my doc not to have the shot yet because I have an autoimmune blood clotting disorder. I'm at a very low risk of getting the disease because I'm quite isolated (basically I'm in quarantine all the time anyway, LOL), though I am at higher risk than you lovely ladies because I'm older than you. If I lived in town and had to work outside the home I'd make a different choice but that's what made sense to me.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic was wondering is there any update on vaccine? Myself and my husband are swaying boy atm this month was my third attempt and still not pregnant and we have now decided to take the vaccine as numbers are on the rise and the thought of being pregnant and not vaccinated is scaring me but I still feel uneasy about the whole thing with regards fertility etc.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wondering does anyone here have positive experiences with conceiving after vaccine and did it have any effects on your sway?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KCarina View Post
    Hi atomic was wondering is there any update on vaccine? Myself and my husband are swaying boy atm this month was my third attempt and still not pregnant and we have now decided to take the vaccine as numbers are on the rise and the thought of being pregnant and not vaccinated is scaring me but I still feel uneasy about the whole thing with regards fertility etc.
    No updates that we can trust. Clearly some pregnant women are getting quite ill from Covid, even dying from it, but at the same time we are seeing some people whose cycles are being quite strongly affected from the vaccine, and I do not like AT ALL the dismissiveness with which this is being treated by medical professionals and how they're playing the "women b crazy" card over it. I honestly cannot really advise you guys either way because I do not know what the right thing to do is. I urge you to each do your own research and estimate your risk and go with what feels right to you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Thanks skillet04 thanked for this post