Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic and hello everyone!

Last month finally we tried for our blue sway.
    The week of ovulation we were on holiday by the sea, no stress, plenty of sun (vit. D), lots of good food (especially pasta and fish) and some wine (white).
    I religiously continued with breakfast (milk and cereals) and with folic acid and prenatals.
    Also lots of walking and lots of swimming.
    I started tracking ovulation with clear blue digital (only once in the morning). Negative until CD 13 (directly peak) then negative again. I have a very regular cycle of 27-28 days so (also according to OPK) I should have ovulated on CD13/CD14.
    Anyway, we have unprotected sex (always release inside) on CD 6, 8, 11, 13 (OPK's peak), 14, 15 and 17. I was not very happy with the attempts because the OPK resulted peak without high fertility and we couldn't BD on CD12 but seemed like good attempts to me.
    In the previous pregnancy I got pregnant on the first try (once on CD 13 and CD 15) after only one month off pill.
    I didn't think I was so lucky again (even because almost 3 years have passed since then) but I was hoping for it.
    Today, however, AF has arrived as precise as a Swiss watch.
    Of course we will try again this month, but do you think there is something I should change? Maybe in terms of number of attempts and timing?
    I'm 36, DH 40.
    Thanks as always xxx.

Inviato dal mio SM-A505FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly, I think those were great attempts and it just wasn't the month. I do agree a CD 12 attempt would have been the bee's knees but likely it just wasn't meant to be this time.

If your cycle is very regular I'd likely just count on it coming CD 13/14 and hit it with attempt CD 12 even if your OPK is not cooperating.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic.
    AF finished yesterday. So do you think it's a good idea to follow last month's frequency (adding CD12)?
    Or would be better have an intercourse now (to regenerate sperm) and then BD with multiple consecutive attempts directly in the most fertile window (0-2, 0-1, 0, 0+1)? I'm afraid that releases too close and "far" from the O day can lower the number of sperm and therefore the chances of conception.
    Does what I said make sense?
    Thanks xxx.

Inviato dal mio SM-A505FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as he is releasing every 2-4 days early on, it will NOT deplete him. So having sex CD 6, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14 is all good, and then 15 guarded against delayed O. The early attempts will simply "encourage" more fresh sperm to be made and then the attempts in the fertile window (11, 12, 13, 14, possibly 15) will all have a chance to survive and make it to the egg.

The only people who have attempts that are too many and too far are people who have sex literally every day starting CD 1 and going thru ovulation. Many people try to do this and that is very depleting. But skipping a couple days means he has time to regenerate, and by having regular sex it tells his body "keep making more sperm!" Whereas, abstaining for too long tells his body to make fewer sperm.

You guys did just right last month, it just wasnt the month. If you're worried about it, though, you could try stretching it a day so like CD 6, 9, 12 13 14 15. (though I do like to see a CD 11 attempt in case O happens CD 12 or 13!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes Missv liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12