Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boy Sway

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought that might have been the culprit hah! To be honest I can’t say much on the position cos it’s not something I have ever checked hah!

So I got a positive OPK on the Wednesday but the line wasn’t darker than the test line until Thursday night and Friday morning. It disappeared a few hours later!

I currently take the Pregnacare ones, I know you’re not a fan however I’m now onto my third pack! He currently takes Wellman and has since about January, is it worth changing him over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, if you've never checked the position then it's really hard to tell what's going on.

The tests are positive once the lines are the SAME color. We don't have to wait for the one to be darker. I would count the positive as happening on Wednesday.

We probably discussed this already but if you're already used to them and aren't seeing any changes in the cycle just carry on with the Pregnacare. Same with your husband, if he's been on them a long time he's probably adjusted to the levels by now.

I would have him add in 500 mg arginine, 1000 mg carnitine.

For both of you, take no more than 500 mg fish oil or DHA, 100 mg coq10, probiotic daily.

You can take up to 2000 mcg folic acid or folate all thru the entire first tri of pregnancy and then wean off (your husband does not need this).
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fab, thank you so much for your help, we’re on it

In terms of actual swaying, do you believe that diet is the major factor as opposed to timing/pH etc.? I’m just trying to figure out which path we’re better off taking as it would be difficult to accommodate to all factors? Maybe?

I’ve been reading so much and as I understand it the timing factor has been debunked, but everywhere still seems to believe it, and actually altering the pH of your cervix kinda spells disaster to me, as a scientist

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, diet, exercise, number of attempts, are the things that work. The old school stuff has been largely (or in the case of timing, entirely debunked).

I have the full scientific case against timing here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...trouble+timing

And the case against pH is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ight=ph+pickle

Dr. Shettles died in 2000 and he was very elderly when he did. All the people who have promoted his theory (which was completely debunked using modern technology, and if he had lived he would be the first to agree since he was a serious scientist, just did not have the proper tools at his disposal) are charlatans selling an easy gender swaying method. Same with the pH people. There's no real science here, just a lot of science-ese and all of it based on Dr. Shettles' original error. People love the theories since it's seemingly easy, but as many of us on here got opposites with those ways, we are trying to find the things that actually DO work!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; June 27th, 2021 at 03:00 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So as well as diet what would you say about number of attempts and exercise I should be doing? I will certainly look into those, thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Weight training exercise, don't go nuts with cardio.

Three attempts if possible in the fertile window. Above all else be sure to have more than one! The old Shettles "one attempt on O Day" is pink friendly because of the number of attempts.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again Atomic, I’m due to ovulate tomorrow but not making much cm, do you recommend using a lubricant?

My LH hasn’t moved yet, so don’t think I’ve missed anything (hopefully!) xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you can use any sperm safe, conception friendly jelly like Preseed or Conceive Plus. But I do want to mention that being due to ovulate and ovulating are not always going to be the same thing - while you likely know that already, I have enough people who are shocked when it happens to them it's worth mentioning.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry Atomic, me again I have a couple of questions regarding swaying and ovulation in general if that’s okay?!

So, last time I posted I was under the impression I was due to ovulate (on the 6th I was ‘due’). I started getting lots of ewcm a couple of days ago (around the 8th), haven’t got as much today but I finally got a peak opk last night (it was literally double as dark as the control line!). Prior to this I’d tested at 4pm and it was “high” however I’m starting to think that’s is maybe my base line, as I have never had a low result? It was 3 hours later I got the peak at 7pm. I tested at around 9am this morning and the peak was even darker, then around 12pm it has gone back down. Does this mean I probably ovulated through the night? (I understand it can take a few hours for the LH to be filtered from blood to urine?).

Because I thought I was due to ovulate but couldn’t pinpoint when, we have had sex every other day since the 3rd - 3, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12(O day!). Will we still need to go again tomorrow?! Have we done it too much?

I also have a question about ovulation pains - I was so adamant I’d ovulate when I was due as I got dull aches again as I did last month, but I had them for days on end?! The aches trailed off yesterday but now my right side feels really sore! Is this normal? I have been on the pill for around 5 years, and breastfed for three before that, so I just can’t remember what’s normal and what isn’t!!

Thank you so much for replying to my messages so far, I really appreciate your help and guidance!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also - my opks had gone back down to low, until now!! I have just got another peak!! Is that normal, and could that explain the soreness pain on my right side?

Sorry for all the random questions, I just figured you will probably have some answers hah!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast