Thread: FAO atomic

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

FAO atomic

Atomic, there has been a MASSIVE misunderstanding here.. you have not 'strong armed' me into anything. The reason I asked about what the plan will entail is because I was trying to figure out and budget if I pay for the plan this month out of my wages as I am keen to get back on swaying or if I donate something in the very near future, that's all there was to it not to see 'what more I will get from you' as your support has been so invaluable to me more than you'll ever know and I am saddened to see that my thread has been closed.

Even through my miscarriage your words really helped me. I discussed the plan as I was weighing up if I pay now or in the near future that was all.
    Last edited by Blueswayer1; August 25th, 2021 at 02:41 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't need any money from you, in fact I'm happy to send you a non-personalized plan and the meal plan for free. Start a new thread and post new swaying/fertility questions there. Message me by clicking on my user name, let me know your email, and I'll send you the stuff (I will never send you anything aside from those things) But I'm not going to take your money for it, because I do not want the appearance that I am pushing anyone to pay me for sway info. I am not, I never have, and I never will. That is much more valuable to me than any money.

I have answered a LOT of questions over 10 years' time and never once gotten the vibe I got from the last several questions in your thread. I personally don't think I'm reading that vibe wrong, but if you're telling me it's a misunderstanding, that's fine. Just start a new thread for swaying questions, message me your contact info, I'll send you the basic blue plan and the meal plan free of charge, and let's move on.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But I want to pay you, you have been such a big help to me and my intention was never to make you feel like I have taken that for granted in any way shape or form.

The ONLY reason I asked about what the plan entailed is so I can establish how urgent it is I purchase it that was all as I need to start swaying again, it was NEVER about 'well I think I have got what I wanted from you and I don't now need to pay for it'. I can see from your point of view on reflection though why it may have come across like that and for that I apologise, i'm hoping now I have explained you understand my point of view. I am genuine when I say I was always going to give you something towards what you have done for me, as its your job and you deserve to be paid for it just like anyone else does.

Going forward will i still be able to access the information in my original thread even though it is closed?
    Last edited by Blueswayer1; August 25th, 2021 at 04:10 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic, not sure if you have seen my last message?

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you can still access all the information in the thread. It's all still there. Just go ahead and start a new thread and then if you have any followup questions I'm happy to answer them there.

I would very much prefer to err on the side of not having any potential appearance of unethical behavior so let's just leave it at that - once you have a new thread up with any questions I'm happy to answer them. Thanks!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok will do thanks atomic

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post