Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blue sway buddies!

Hey everyone! I’m planning to start swaying for a little boy in the next few months my baby girl is 9 months old. I’m still breastfeeding but planning to start wearing her because of… teeth she’s been biting me like crazy
    I have a 3 year old girl as well and I love them so much although I’d like to try for a boy this time I don’t want to be doing anything crazy or stressful… I’ve had 3 miscarriages in between the girls and that put everything into perspective I know I’ll love another baby girl too! But no warm in trying

For the boy mamas any tips are appreciated!

Atomic I’ve been reading back and forward your posts for the past few weeks and already couldn’t thank you enough! You’re a super star thanks for all the help xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Aby liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, it's my pleasure! We have a lot of blue swayers active right now, I love it!

Everything for a blue sway should only boost fertility. Let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes Isabellinhapm liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blue sway buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hey, it's my pleasure! We have a lot of blue swayers active right now, I love it!

Everything for a blue sway should only boost fertility. Let me know how I can help!
    Thanks so much Atomic!

So far I’ve been keeping it simple I’ve started taking Centrum Women (couldn’t find the Women one a day here in IRL) and trying to upper my protein intake as I realised I used to eat a lot more carbs than protein Also not skipping breakfast anymore so I’ll have eggs or porridge with peanut butter for breakfast; a banana for snack; some potato salad and chicken or tuna/chicken sandwich for lunch and regular dinner - some meat with whatever veggies ! I’ve also been drinking some soda water ( it helps me not to want to drink Dr Pepper all the time so I only have a can at dinner time ) I’ll drink regular tea with milk in the morning and green tea once during the day! I’m trying to be good because of the weight gain but still most nights I’ll have a bit of chocolate that’s mainly it am I missing anything else important ? Thanks so much again xxx

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Centrum is also good!

Ha ha LOL I have the same issue with Dr. Pepper! At the least I can assure you it does NOT sway pink cause I got four boys with it.

Your diet is looking great so far, of course I'd like to see even more fruit and veg in there but other than that everything is going swimmingly. Are you snacking at all?? If you end up going longer than a few hours between meals you may want to sneak in a handful of nuts or some fruit and cheese. No worries about a bit of choc now and then!

Are you doing any exercise?

8. Thanks Isabellinhapm thanked for this post
    Likes Isabellinhapm liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Centrum is also good!

Ha ha LOL I have the same issue with Dr. Pepper! At the least I can assure you it does NOT sway pink cause I got four boys with it.

Your diet is looking great so far, of course I'd like to see even more fruit and veg in there but other than that everything is going swimmingly. Are you snacking at all?? If you end up going longer than a few hours between meals you may want to sneak in a handful of nuts or some fruit and cheese. No worries about a bit of choc now and then!

Are you doing any exercise?
    Thanks Atomic
    After reading lots of your posts here and observing a lot I’ve come to realise that lots of boys moms drink Dr Pepper so I decided to give it a shot and now I’m addicted
    I’m not the best with fruit I’m usually just picking at them when the girls are eating some but I’ve been drinking fresh juice - pineapple and apple! I usually mix it with soda water cause I like the sparkle
    Would cashews be ok Atomic? Or there’s any better one? I just love cashews
    And exercise was been my downfall all my life I don’t exercise at all except walks with the girls and carrying my 14kg baby my oldest has started playschool so I plan into trying to fit some exercise while she’s there and the baby is asleep! My husband loves lifting his weights though! He does it everyday after work
    Thanks again Atomic really appreciate all your help xxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stuff like Dr. Pepper or lack thereof probably doesn't sway, so if you find you're gaining weight on it, it should be the first thing to go. If boy moms drink it more often it's probably just because we like our noms.

Fruit juice is totally fine. If you don't like fruit, no worries, have a serving of orange or pineapple or purple grape (apple juice really isn't very nutritious, it's mostly just sugar water, so I'd skip that) mixed with soda water 2-3 times a day. you only need 8 ounces of juice to make a serving (it's less than people think).

Cashews are also ok. I love cashews too and have definitely been eating them off and on when I got my boys.

Walks and carrying the baby do count as some exercise. Keep it up!

11. Thanks Isabellinhapm thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blue sway buddies!

Stuff like Dr. Pepper or lack thereof probably doesn't sway, so if you find you're gaining weight on it, it should be the first thing to go. If boy moms drink it more often it's probably just because we like our noms.

Fruit juice is totally fine. If you don't like fruit, no worries, have a serving of orange or pineapple or purple grape (apple juice really isn't very nutritious, it's mostly just sugar water, so I'd skip that) mixed with soda water 2-3 times a day. you only need 8 ounces of juice to make a serving (it's less than people think).

Cashews are also ok. I love cashews too and have definitely been eating them off and on when I got my boys.

Walks and carrying the baby do count as some exercise. Keep it up!
    Thanks again Atomic !
    I’ve been feeling really tired lately - baby is teething and not sleeping well so I was thinking about getting some Berocca energy - have you ever heard about it? Not too sure it’s the same name in the US! Is it ok or it’d harm my sway? I’m already not doing much so deffo don’t want to spoil it
    I’m also getting some probiotics and fish oil I’ve seen you recommend 500mg but I can only find the 1000mg so is it ok if I take one every second day then?
    Thank you xxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't recommend Berocca Energy because of the megadoses and also the guarana in it. We just don't know how that would sway or if it's safe.

Honestly, have some coffee. 1 cup of coffee won't hurt a blue sway. Tea is also a-ok of course!

1000 mg every other day if you can't find 500 is ok, but if you have any bleeding or bruising or notice heavier periods we will need to cut that back.

14. Thanks Isabellinhapm thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't recommend Berocca Energy because of the megadoses and also the guarana in it. We just don't know how that would sway or if it's safe.

Honestly, have some coffee. 1 cup of coffee won't hurt a blue sway. Tea is also a-ok of course!

1000 mg every other day if you can't find 500 is ok, but if you have any bleeding or bruising or notice heavier periods we will need to cut that back.
    Thanks Atomic I’ll skip Berocca then! I’m just not a big fan of coffee so I’ll add an extra cuppa for the afternoon and see if it helps!

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. How is everyone doing ?

18. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post