Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, he needs to continue to release every 2-4 days because that encourages his body to make more sperm and keeps it healthier. Regular release encourages sperm production.

People's results vary based on lots of things. Some men can just shake off things that harm sperm and other guys are very seriously affected. I can't give a blanket recommendation. Some people decide to skip the month. Others don't. We have seen both boys and girls conceived after fevers so while I do think it may sway a bit pink, it's no magic bullet.

1 sperm is not needed for fertilization. It actually takes dozens of sperm to make it through the eggshell, and only the fastest/best one makes it. One alone cannot get the task done (without the help of a scientist injecting sperm into an egg, of course). Plus, it takes the actions of millions upon millions of sperm to ensure that a few dozen actually ever get to the egg. That is why men make hundreds of millions of sperm in one shot - because that many are needed.

Now, as to how/why it sways, the truth is, we do not know. But time and again, in various studies and in our anecdotal experience, men with lower sperm count for a variety of different reasons have more daughters than is statistically expected. So our assumption is, even tho we do not know the reason why, fewer sperm = more girls.

I have already given you guys everything to up sperm count. I don't hold stuff back to be revealed at the last moment, I include the sperm-boosting vitamins that work in the sway right from the start. Nothing he takes now would have been in time to help anyway. Just have him continue releasing regularly and the chances are great that he's fine and did not suffer any ill effects from 2 days of a fever.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic for your reply will see how it goes

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic I think I might be pregnant according to my test.. can you send me your blue dust please!

Also can you advise on how exactly I need to go about reducing my supplements please? Think I asked you this before but I have forgotten what you said sorry.
    Do I need to start by missing a day taking the next day, missing 2 days taking for the next day, missing 3 days taking for the next stay and so on until I have missed 7 days then stop?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    While you should give me a brief rundown of all the supplements you're on in case you have started something that is harmful, you should continue the basic blue supplements all through pregnancy. Multivitamin, up to 1000 IU Vitamin D, 250-500 mg fish oil or DHA are all beneficial during pregnancy and fine to continue all through.

Coq10 if you're taking it, just wean off gradually by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then you can drop them.

The higher dose of folic acid, continue through the entire first tri of pregnancy, then wean off just like you did above by spacing doses till you've weaned to the amount in your prenatal. This should take about 3 weeks.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I opened this for you now. It's really easy to accidentally lock a thread on yourself so if that happens again just let me know and I can open them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234