Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks atomic. Is there a certain amount of grams of protein we should have for each meal?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueswayer1 View Post
    Ok thanks atomic. Is there a certain amount of grams of protein we should have for each meal?
    Your body can only absorb about 30 g protein max with any given meal. you don't need any more than that. So anything from 5-30 g (so, 5 g with a snack, 10-30 with a meal, that sort of thing) is great. If you eat more than 30, nothing bad happens, it's just you won't digest all of it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply Atomic. It can be difficult getting 30g in a meal for us being vegetarian, I'd say its more in the 20's, then if feel I haven't done that good for a meal sometimes have a protein shake

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as you're eating more than you were, that's the important thing. I have to set these numbers somewhere because otherwise people go overboard eating way more than they need, or not enough, but the key is just to eat more than you were recently and if possible more than when you got your girl(s).

What kind of protein shake?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks atomic. I'm having whey protein the unflavoured one, I put banana in there and blend it with milk. Is that ok?
    Has your advice on timing changed since my miscarriage or is it the same? I know you don't believe in timing.. but I know you said to at least get 3 attempts, so we were going to try on the evening of positive OPK, the following morning and then the same day in the evening. I am possibly due to ovulate this weekend, I am feeling nervous about trying again especially after my miscarriage

Also if you feel ovulation pain on a certain side can that indicate what gender child people have? I'm not going to look at the Chinese gender calender as I remember you saying it was a load of nonsense!
    Last edited by Blueswayer1; October 15th, 2021 at 08:05 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, whey protein is fine. I don't like soy protein or ones with a lot of added herbs.

Yes, my advice is just the same. I don't completely upend my recommendations within any period of only a couple of months. You're planning exactly what I recommend.

It's not a belief on my part, it's that timing has been as debunked as it is possible for something in science to BE debunked. I understand you're just using a figure of speech there, but I'm clarifying this because I know there are people on Facebook who make claims that I just make stuff up or whatever. Timing doesn't work, it's an uncontested thing by the experts at this point. We know Dr. Shettles was wrong, we know he looked through a microscope and thought he saw X and Y sperm when he didn't, we know that X and Y sperm live the same amount of time and swim the same speed, and when scientists used Dr. Shettles' own data coupled with modern understanding of when ovulation happens, they showed 50-50 girls and boys conceived every cycle day. If Dr Shettles had lived into the 21st century he would agree fully that timing didn't work - he just didn't have the technology. Just want everyone to understand this is not something I believe in or not believe in like ghosts, LOL, it's the only conclusion that can be drawn since Dr. Shettles was 100% mistaken in what he thought he saw in that microscope.

No, ovulation pain doesn't predict gender. It doesn't even predict what side you ovulate from. This is because you develop eggs on both sides every month - 15-30 of them - and only 1-2 are ovulated. This means that both your ovaries get very big and swollen and tender, and the side you don't ovulate from can have just as much pain, if not even more so, as ovulation can sometimes relieve pain from the one ovary while the other stays swollen for a day or two. There have been SO many people who swore they'd ovulated from one side only to be shocked when the corpus luteum was on the other side! It's just not something you can feel, even if side of ovulation determined gender, which it doesn't.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic, I am unsure about using preseed.. are there any harmful ingredients in there do you know? I don't think I make lots of EWCM but do have some. Unsure and meant to be trying attempting soon!

What are the reasons preseed is recommended for blue?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If there were harmful ingredients in it, I'd not recommend it.

The reason it's recommended is simply to make up for any lacking EWCM. If you have some EWCM, you may want to just roll with that. It's your call to make. Personally I have four boys and have never used it, so I know for sure you can get a boy without it.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I googled as you do which I know isn't a good idea and some people were questioning if it led to miscarriages, guess because of my miscarriage felt bit scared!

Ah ok, did you make lots of EWCM naturally when you got your boys? Were you really young when you got your boys?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The "theory" (using the term loosely) is that "because Preseed is good for sperm, maybe it's letting bad sperm get to the egg" but that doesn't make any sense, since naturally occurring EWCM is even better for sperm than Preseed is. Preseed is not letting any sperm in that would not otherwise get in. And it can't affect the DNA of sperm or of the egg. They study all these jellies rigorously and if they were harmful they would not be being used in fertility clinics, recommended by doctors, etc.

It is normal for people to look for things that are easy to change, to blame after a loss. We do this because we so very much wish for something that is EASY to change, that we can fool ourselves into thinking somehow magically prevents miscarriages, but in most cases, are nothing more than a red herring for people. Since most miscarriages do not recur, whether you change anything or not

I got my sons when I was 21, 25, 37, and 39. Both when I was young and when I was old. I don't notice massive quantities of EWCM, though some months I have it for a long time, it's never the "birthing a jellyfish" that some women report. I wouldn't have even known what it was with my first two. My third boy, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. With my 4th boy I didn't notice any, despite checking my pH several times a day, and didn't even realize I had ovulated with him, so I did not have very much with him at all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast