Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bd today - boy sway - urgent advice please!

Hi
    Please can you help!
    Im ttc boy cycle day 19 today.
    I got what i thought was peak yesterday 1.34pm and BD in the evening with preseed +BS. I checked OPK this morning and its a higher reading.
    Hubby abstained for 6 days before BD yesterday night 10pm
    What other BDs should i do to sway whilst i still have time. I really want to try this month.
    Please see premom opk chart. I have ovulation pains again today.
    A group on fb told me im too late to sway this month and im worried ive ruined my chances!!
    Thank you!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedust90 View Post
    This is my updated opk. I got my peak today! I am freaking out so bad. Should i bd tonight and tomorrow?
    DEB270E0-D52A-4425-B0C0-A930B9EC4D69.jpg

Your help is much appreciated 🥲

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedust90 View Post
    Hi
    Please can you help!
    Im ttc boy cycle day 19 today.
    I got what i thought was peak yesterday 1.34pm and BD in the evening with preseed +BS. I checked OPK this morning and its a higher reading.
    Hubby abstained for 6 days before BD yesterday night 10pm
    What other BDs should i do to sway whilst i still have time. I really want to try this month.
    Please see premom opk chart. I have ovulation pains again today.
    A group on fb told me im too late to sway this month and im worried ive ruined my chances!!
    Thank you!
    Bump 😬

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't see your app photo, it's too small and I can't get it to blow up.

If you already had attempts I strongly urge you to have more attempts IMMEDIATELY.

People online are trying to give you old outdated Shettles advice. If you don't start having more attempts you will end up with the dreaded ONE attempt, which has been terrible results for boys. I hope you're able to have at least one more attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I can't see your app photo, it's too small and I can't get it to blow up.

If you already had attempts I strongly urge you to have more attempts IMMEDIATELY.

People online are trying to give you old outdated Shettles advice. If you don't start having more attempts you will end up with the dreaded ONE attempt, which has been terrible results for boys. I hope you're able to have at least one more attempt.
    Thank you for your reply.
    Premom showed a solid peak at 1.34pm today and my 8pm opk was solid too, there was barely any difference. We have bd again today as peak is today. Then we will bd tomorrow and try the day after aswell! Does that sound ok?

Praying for blue xxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those numbers on Premom don't mean anything. They are a marketing strategy for selling apps and impart no useful information whatsoever.

I strongly suggest you delete it from your phone because they do not work and create much confusion, causing people to miss entire months or to end up with opposites due to having attempts too late, and not getting in with three attempts when they could.

Peak means (up until the invention of these ridiculous apps) the POSITIVE opk. It's how the term was always used, as PEAK FERTILITY, not "peak darkness on an OPK". Peak fertility begins at the first positive OPK, not the darkest. Your darkest OPK can come after ovulation sometimes!!! You cannot use darkness of OPK to measure anything. So you needed to have your attempts starting the first positive OPk and if it's BFN this month I urge you to try starting with your first positive and not wait for some app that is inventing incorrect terminology to tell you it's "peak" when they are using the term incorrectly based on the way the term is used by OPK companies themselves and by natural family planning experts.

So yes absolutely please keep going with those attempts! GREAT you had one yesterday, today, and tomorrow. If you can't hit that final day that's likely too late anyway but def. try to sneak one in if you can.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those numbers on Premom don't mean anything. They are a marketing strategy for selling apps and impart no useful information whatsoever.

I strongly suggest you delete it from your phone because they do not work and create much confusion, causing people to miss entire months or to end up with opposites due to having attempts too late, and not getting in with three attempts when they could.

Peak means (up until the invention of these ridiculous apps) the POSITIVE opk. It's how the term was always used, as PEAK FERTILITY, not "peak darkness on an OPK". Peak fertility begins at the first positive OPK, not the darkest. Your darkest OPK can come after ovulation sometimes!!! You cannot use darkness of OPK to measure anything. So you needed to have your attempts starting the first positive OPk and if it's BFN this month I urge you to try starting with your first positive and not wait for some app that is inventing incorrect terminology to tell you it's "peak" when they are using the term incorrectly based on the way the term is used by OPK companies themselves and by natural family planning experts.

So yes absolutely please keep going with those attempts! GREAT you had one yesterday, today, and tomorrow. If you can't hit that final day that's likely too late anyway but def. try to sneak one in if you can.

Does it matter when these attempts are? Do i need to have 24hrs between each bd? Because could do today aft and tomorrow morning if it can be any time.
    Also does it matter if I O and should I use bs/preseed? I used preseed and bs so far for one bd.

Thanks so much for your replies I appreciate it so much xxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, you do not need to have 24 hours between attempts. Once the fertile window is open (O-2 thru O Day) you should have as much sex as possible because all those sperm have a chance to survive to make it to the egg. The "24 hour" thing makes no sense with the 3 attempts because you basically guarantee that you won't have three attempts (when using OPK to figure your fertile window anyway). Attempt NOW!

(ps - we must be on polar opposite time schedules as your messages come thru in the middle of the night for me)

It doesn't matter if you O. That's really been very much debunked. Great if you can, fine if it doesn't happen.

I don't recommend baking soda. Preseed is fine. Baking soda has such high pH it kills sperm, which only survive in pH of 7-8. The old school sway tactics have been by and large debunked. Here's an article about pH and why it is not supported by the science: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ph-pickle.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, you do not need to have 24 hours between attempts. Once the fertile window is open (O-2 thru O Day) you should have as much sex as possible because all those sperm have a chance to survive to make it to the egg. The "24 hour" thing makes no sense with the 3 attempts because you basically guarantee that you won't have three attempts (when using OPK to figure your fertile window anyway). Attempt NOW!

(ps - we must be on polar opposite time schedules as your messages come thru in the middle of the night for me)

It doesn't matter if you O. That's really been very much debunked. Great if you can, fine if it doesn't happen.

I don't recommend baking soda. Preseed is fine. Baking soda has such high pH it kills sperm, which only survive in pH of 7-8. The old school sway tactics have been by and large debunked. Here's an article about pH and why it is not supported by the science: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ph-pickle.html

So far we have done
    O-2 - used bs and preseed
    O-1 - no lube used
    And o - today with preseed and bs again
    We only used a slight pinch of bs not too much
    I plan to bd again in the morning too and hopefully that will be enough.

I have seen lots of people use bs so thought its worth a try!

Yes i figured we are on different time zones. I am in the uk and its 3.40pm here

I gave it my best shot so far

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast