Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily blue log

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would only do it if YOU think it matters. If not, I’m not going to worry about it!! You’ve seen enough to know what works and what doesn’t!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope you are doing well! I know you were originally planning on trying next month so if you are keep up the good work! If not I hope all is going well for you and your family!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris.kai View Post
    Hope you are doing well! I know you were originally planning on trying next month so if you are keep up the good work! If not I hope all is going well for you and your family!
    Hi!! My cycle still hasn’t returned and so last month I decided to drop a few lbs and retry in a few months. Youngest turns 1 next month! At the moment just cutting snacks and sticking to lots of veggies and lean protein. Keeping up with supplements, weights, lots of tea and testing w opk daily so no oopsies!

Thanks for checking in how are you doing?

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooh can I join you here?
    Swaying blue next year after 4 girls (2 sways that failed) so this is my last last laaaast chance at a son ever unless I somehow convince DH to go for IVF

Any ideas of high animal fat/protein/ nutrient dense things that can be made in advance/batches that the whole fam might like?
    Xx
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey yes join us!!!! What happened with your last 2?? My last all I did was baking soda and lots of salt but led a very pink friendly lifestyle!!
    Oh yeah! Lasagna, meatloaf and mashed potatoes, shepherds pie, chicken broccoli rice casserole w cheese, taco casserole, enchiladas, pad Thai w meat, eggplant parm w lots of cheese and use lentil noodles, beef stroganoff, crock pot meat/ potatoes…. Yummmmm

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!
    Yum indeed … :P it’s winter here so it’s easier to get these meals going
    DD3 - I did a proper sway but obviously didn’t work and with DD4, she was basically an oops so no real swaying (though I had started exercice and diet towards proper swaying a few months later).. but because we weren’t TTC it was a DTD daaayys before ovulation and only once (rest was protected) and jump and dump so all in all girl friendly :P
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can’t wait to go back eating more HE! All those meals sound so good, plus snacking. Right now I am cutting so just having oats/ gelatin in the morning then only beans and vegetables for lunch and dinner and tea w milk throughout the day. I’m being suuuuuuper careful checking w opk’s and also nursing as much as I can to keep cycle away. The nice thing is all those muscles I put on are actually getting visible! Are you starting HE soon?

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefinalcountdown View Post
    Hi!! My cycle still hasn’t returned and so last month I decided to drop a few lbs and retry in a few months. Youngest turns 1 next month! At the moment just cutting snacks and sticking to lots of veggies and lean protein. Keeping up with supplements, weights, lots of tea and testing w opk daily so no oopsies!

Thanks for checking in how are you doing?

That all sounds great! Hopefully your cycle returns soon so you can start tracking all that stuff too!

We are doing well. Our dd3 just turned one. I'm not doing anything crazy HE but we are just making our life more blue friendly in general. I've completely cut out coffee for tea and feel so good I wonder why I was so hesitant to switch also cooking with more "real" nutritious foods and exercising.

DH is no longer deploying so we won't have the "return from war" blue vibes so we are making adjustments to hopefully be as blue friendly as possible by the end of the year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds a bit tough for sure - did you need to cut that much ?
    I know there is a science to it but is the idea to lose weight (fat) to then gain muscle after? Be keen to know more if you don't mind sharing!
    I have considered a body recomp process but I am just so darn sleep deprived that with FT work as well, it seems completely unrealistic at this stage - maybe in a few months once hopefully I sleep a bit again haha
    The idea is to do HE soon (say 3-4m), but gradually making changes towards in the meantime. I almost drink no more coffee and have a tea or two with milk every day... starting some supps (iron as am low, probiotics then will add multi)
    Will start HIIT sessions soon, 2 times/w at this stage if I can increase I will but working on keeping weight steady BUT getting stronger/more muscular

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris.kai View Post
    That all sounds great! Hopefully your cycle returns soon so you can start tracking all that stuff too!

We are doing well. Our dd3 just turned one. I'm not doing anything crazy HE but we are just making our life more blue friendly in general. I've completely cut out coffee for tea and feel so good I wonder why I was so hesitant to switch also cooking with more "real" nutritious foods and exercising.

DH is no longer deploying so we won't have the "return from war" blue vibes so we are making adjustments to hopefully be as blue friendly as possible by the end of the year
    You sound so much like me..when I go off coffee, I'm like why don't I always skip it?? I feel more clear headed without actually lol

Yay for DH not deploying, means more time together too ^^ when are you aiming at starting TTC?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast