Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily blue log

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I myself had a very brief flirtation with goat milk that lasted ONE carton LOL.

It's fine and indeed, desirable to eat a lot of fruit and veg (particularly in lieu of grain-based carbs, to prevent weight gain). I ate scads of salads and veg when I got my younger boys (I was broke when I conceived my older boys!)

Oh yes that's true about not wanting to use the hot tub in summer months. Great!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Daily blue log

Milk/ tea/ date syrup
    Oats/ yogurt split in 2
    Couple nuts and pumpkin seeds
    2 eggs/ cauliflower/ apple
    Milk/ matcha/ date syrup/ gelatin
    Bison/ lentils/ sweet potato/ veggies
    Salad/ berries / peanut butter
    Fish oil/ probiotics/ prenatal/ folate
    Kettlebell 20 mins

Was reading today how dairy for men could lower their testosterone because of the estrogen in it is there any truth to that?
    As you can see I’m getting into a routine w eating the same thing daily I hope that’s ok… I always find myself doing the same thing every day but then I have to change it… the ever changing routine! Like with kids, horses, food, etc… is that a girl mom thing? Should I try to vary my life more? I’m a portrait artist when not on the farm so part of me wants to be messy creative sprawled out overcommitted fun mom and a part of me wants to be scheduled, neat and tidy. Which “side” should I be feeding into to amplify boy mom personality?? I always freak myself out into “I’m not being boy mom enough!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Thefinalcountdown; March 31st, 2022 at 12:03 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, the real question is, does testosterone in men ALONE sway gender, and we already know that the answer to that is NO. In fact, we see men who have taken supplements and medications to raise their testosterone very high are actually having way more daughters. So it simply cannot be the case that even IF that were true, that drinking was leading to men having more daughters.

Even in these studies, if you read the "fine print" they state that estrogen is not present in enough quantity to have any effect on the human reproductive tract even in the highest milk intake of all. The word "hypothetical" is used repeatedly. At least two that I quickly read weren't even studies in the true sense of the word, it was simply people going through and counting up numbers from other studies (which simply propagates misleading info rather than shedding any real light) Additionally, most of them were done in places where the population does not have the genetic capability of drinking milk into adulthood due to lactose intolerance (Japan, Iran) so it is entirely likely the effect of milk (if you accept their conclusions, which I don't) may be different for people who can't digest it.

If you look at countries where men eat the most dairy - Scandinavia, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Romania - their gender ratio is considerably higher (more boys conceived) than countries where 75- 100% of all people are lactose intolerant! (Of course, we have to ignore the countries where gender based abortion is endemic.) The highest naturally occurring gender ratios in the world are in Scandinavia. My husband also drinks GOBS of milk, always has, and we have four boys. This idea just really doesn't add up, so please continue letting your husband drink milk.

There's no correlation between being a scheduled person and being chaotic. I think most of us are blends of both. I don't think you need to worry about being "more boy mom" as I've mentioned in the past, your eye for detail indicates to me you already have the boy mom mindset. You're doing absolutely great. Keep it up.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Daily blue log

Ok thanks for putting my mind at ease! And I will let the man have his milk! He still has some almond milk he drinks as well that we are finishing up, so after that I’ll have him stay on dairy.

Milk/ tea/ date syrup
    Oats/ yogurt split in 2
    Carrots
    Eggs/ peas/ cauliflower/ broccoli
    Matcha/ milk/ coconut milk/ gelatin/ date syrup
    Beans/ salad/ cheese/ sour cream/ veggies
    Berries/ nuts
    Vit D/ prenatal/ probiotic/ folate
    Kettlebell & weights 15 mins
    Not as sore! I think the diet really helps with muscle recovery because I’m able to use heavy weights 35lb / 10lb and not be absolutely dilapidated the next day! Just 3 more months till July I’m praying this all pays off! But truthfully I NEEDED to have some time eating meat and dairy. 10 years of vegan and 3 pregnancies with 6 years of nursing can deplete a body. The snacking/ meals are a much more pleasant way to eat, rather than one giant meal and coffee- eww tea is soooo much better…and I definitely needed to do a structured workout I’m feeling much stronger and less back pain! Thanks for the feedback keep it comin’ !!!

Last edited by Thefinalcountdown; March 31st, 2022 at 08:22 PM.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome! You guys are doing AMAZING!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Milk/ tea/ syrup
    Oats/ yogurt
    Protein waffle
    Carrots
    Cauliflower/ 2 eggs/ cashews / 1/2 apple
    Matcha/ milks / syrup/ gelatin
    Salad/ turkey/ 1/2 apple
    Berries/ peanut butter
    Fish oil/ prenatal/ probiotic/ folate
    Kettlebell & weights. 20 mins

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Daily blue log

Milk/tea/syrup
    Oats/yog
    Eggs/ cauliflower/ berries
    Apple/ matcha/ milks/ gelatin
    Salad/ chicken/ sour cream/ beans/ veggies
    Berries/ peanut butter/ cashews
    Vit D/ prenatal/ probiotic/ folate
    Day off

I’ve been reading on here and having a minor panic attack that I’m totally screwing my sway up… I knew nursing sways pink but I’m feeling it REALLY sways pink and also maybe 12 months is too soon should I wait till 18 months? I’m wondering if I started too soon and by holding steady till dd is 18 months then it’ll be cold out and for sure my husband will be in the hot tub and possibly biking again. He doesn’t bike or use the hot tub in summer. The other thing is what if I’ve been on the he too long I’ve been getting too fat and cut back now I’m cutting back and swaying pink… or too fat and swaying pink.

Last edited by Thefinalcountdown; April 3rd, 2022 at 10:29 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you're doing a great job and breastfeeding is definitely overcomable. 18 months is of course my preference but we have seen many boys conceived sooner!

Above all else I want you to do what works best for your FAMILY as a whole. We can always go back and forth on sway tactics, there are always some things people do that might sway one way or the other, but the overall thing that we're doing here is adding a person to your family! That may work better for you all sooner or later so use that as your primary guideline!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Daily blue log

Milk/ tea/ syrup
    Protein waffle/ butter
    Almonds/ seeds
    Cauliflower/ beans/ ice cream
    Milk/matcha/ syrup
    Venison/ veggies/ sweet potato/ butter/ salad
    Berries/ kefir
    Fish oil/ prenatal/ probiotic/ folate
    Day off 2

I keep stressing over it- just want all the factors to be perfect and really not wanting to conceive when it’s cold out and he’s boiling his balls in the hot tub and taking advantage of the nice days and biking or dirt biking. Should I just cut down on breastfeeding? Does ebf vs only nursing once or twice a day make a difference! Gah I keep eating Bc I keep stressing about this which I guess is bonus snacking except I’m stressing I’m going to be too fat!

Last edited by Thefinalcountdown; April 3rd, 2022 at 08:45 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand but try to keep in mind that the drive to make everything "perfect" is a blue momma mindset anyway.

I don't think you should cut down on breastfeeding! Please don't. It's burning calories for you right now anyway. The amount of nursing doesn't matter because hormonally, you're either nursing or not, the hormones of lactation are still present even if you were nursing just once a day. I think you should continue doing what feels right for you and your baby, because it is always possible that you wean before you wanted to, and either don't get pregnant again, or have a girl. I have seen SOOO many people who weaned, thinking they had to for a sway, and had regrets because either they did not conceive, or had an opposite anyway. Just do what is best for your baby in the here and now.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast