Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Daily blue log

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefinalcountdown View Post
    We are doing FR- frequent release so bd every 2-4 days unprotected. I mean hubby is really excited to have a 4th! He wants another baby - so do I but I don’t want to try too soon so I’m going to wait as close to 18 months as we can stand for our best chance at a boy!! I’m really happy he’s down to have 4 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's great that your DH is onboard - he is also more likely to do the right things to help for blue !
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefinalcountdown View Post
    We are doing FR- frequent release so bd every 2-4 days unprotected. I mean hubby is really excited to have a 4th! He wants another baby - so do I but I don’t want to try too soon so I’m going to wait as close to 18 months as we can stand for our best chance at a boy!! I’m really happy he’s down to have 4 though.

Regular release!! Frequent is daily - don't do that!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Regular release!! Frequent is daily - don't do that!
    Gosh no who can do it every day with kids!?!? we did that w both girls… every day from the end of af through o. With my boy it was a 1 week abstain then one bd before o day.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A surprising number of people with all girls have sex daily. The thinking is that by the time the egg shows up the sperm count is so low that there's just not that much coming out each time.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    A surprising number of people with all girls have sex daily. The thinking is that by the time the egg shows up the sperm count is so low that there's just not that much coming out each time.
    Who has the time??
    I wonder what we've done wrong then given that we only had that rhythm (every day at least once) pre-kids LOL
    Last edited by LMSM; August 21st, 2022 at 07:44 PM.
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Who has the time??
    I wonder what we've done wrong then given that we only had that rhythm (every day at least once) pre-kids LOL
    Well, there's nothing you're doing wrong of course, you just have four kiddos that happen to be of the same gender! And I know that's not really what you mean, but I do feel some of my blue swayers really do feel they're doing something "wrong" but that's precisely the attitude we don't want to see for a boy! All that's happened is that those four moments in time you got pregnant, just happened to be, for whatever reason (and likely more than one reason, for at least partially different reasons every time) you were more likely to have a girl. OR, you weren't even more likely to have a girl, but the odds just didn't fall your way! So put "wrong" and "what did we DO" because it isn't anything wrong and it isn't any one thing we can put a finger on.

Now, to answer your question, there is more than one of what I call "an important minority" when it comes to blue sway patterns. By important minority, I mean a group that has this common thing, that I don't see in other groups of people and it's strongly associated with having one particular gender. Smoking is a good one - not everyone smokes of course and in fact most people don't, and there are people who smoke and get boys. It's not a magic bullet, but overwhelmingly the people in that "important minority" get girls more often than other people.

So it goes with frequency patterns as well. I see a group that's not huge but is definitely big enough to take note of, of blue swayers who have daily sex and have all girls. It's not everyone, and there are a few pink swayers who have daily sex, but overall it's just undeniably a girl-heavy, blue swayer group (despite there being, on average, fewer blue swayers).

At the same time, I have an even MORE important minority of blue swayers who really very rarely have sex! (and I'm talking VERY rarely, like once every month or even more like every 6 months or so) Not everyone, but a surprising number, and really very few, if any pink swayers fall into this category unless they already had girls! These types of things get my attention even when I don't know why they're happening.

The point of that was, there is often more than one way to get a girl, and these important minorities are interesting not because we can necessarily harness that for swaying, but more because of what they tell us about how swaying works. But you absolutely CAN still get a boy, or a girl, no matter what, if you BD in those patterns or not.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was just being tongue in cheek, worry not!
    I know that we did nothing wrong per se ... and frankly each conception was different (even if we *just* focus on BD pattern/frequency/timing) so there's got to be more to it (diet, body comp, overall health must indeed play a big big part).

I do know that we didn't have sex 6 bazillion times in a row to deplete DH though :P and that, naturally (post kids, that is), we fall into a pattern that is neither or... it's not every day BD, nor is it once in a blue moon.
    We're more of a 1/2 a week - some weeks more some weeks less..as you say, life isn't static and our opportunities depend on sleep, illness, work, stress, kids ...
    and as my DH likes to point out - the odds of having a boy or girl go back to 50/50 at each new pregnancy...you aren't "owed" a higher chance of one or the other because you already have 2/3/4 of the other gender first.. as much as I like to think I am due with one soon haha... the luck of the draw just landed the coin on us getting girls each time.

I've honestly reached a point where, for the sake of my mental health, I know I need to be at peace with that fact rather than trying to being right (and I know I likely will never have the minute detail of what caused the cursor to tip to pink). I know I will not cope with another girl, though so that is my big unknown.
    Now - will I do what I can to hopefully get us into blue territory - absolutely! Is this my last chance of a son? Definitely! Do I need to check every scenario of my past pregnancies to establish a link between what I did and the outcomes? I'm past that - been there, done that, got nothing to show for it other than I am still here hoping for a son anyways. I've analysed all that I could/tweaked my life around what I thought would give me a different outcome.
    SO - I will simply put all the *feasible* sway tactics into a sustainable, blue friendly lifestyle so it becomes second nature - I don't want to have bad stress and create anxiety. I know I can't curb my need to control, plan and predict (because having no control over what I do is negative stress inducing anyways) so will only allow what brings positive stress (competitiveness, drive) into my life and leave the rest at the door :P
    Last edited by LMSM; August 22nd, 2022 at 07:19 PM.

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful! Perfect attitude!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415