Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Daily blue log

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefinalcountdown View Post
    See I *know* this but it still makes me so nervous along with everything else! Even just thinking about making an attempt makes me have nervous poops bc omg what if it’s another girl. I know EVERYONE on here knows the feeling!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FX FX FX! I am living through you vicariously and cheering you on from afar:P
    BUT if you have a girl, I'd be surprised! PLUS you have proven track record of being able to have a son since you already have one...
    look at me with FOUR girls, 4!!! not one hint of a son in sight if anyone gets it, it's me :P
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are going about it all different so you have just as good of a chance at a boy as anyone! I am just so nervous if I don’t wait the 18 months but hubby wants to try sooner rather than later but who knows maybe I won’t get my cycle back till then anyways!!! How are you doing? Had some sickness going around??

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are going about it all different so you have just as good of a chance at a boy as anyone! I am just so nervous if I don’t wait the 18 months but hubby wants to try sooner rather than later but who knows maybe I won’t get my cycle back till then anyways!!! How are you doing? Had some sickness going around??

You might catch that first egg before cycles returning since you are having unprotected BD
    The way I look at it is that you are doing lots of great things for your body - eating well, being outdoors getting fresh air and sunshine, getting all the nutrition you can with supps and whole foods, and exercising - when your cycle returns it is likely because your body feels like it is ready to sustain another baby - whether it be at 6 months PP or 18 months PP - so try not to stress over the # of months you are PP!
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for asking - just exhausted as little miss has a cold, and coughs/is snotty/miserable atm - so no sleep for us two!
    We're at the tail end of winter here so hopefully it will all get better soon - but this winter has hit people hard, with COVID plus the usual ailments.. baby had started daycare in January so obviously she's been exposed to a lot of germs/viruses etc so feels never ending :P

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no!! Try to rest when you can! It’s really hard with the little one up all night then having to work all day and take care of everyone else!! One day she will sleep through the night, change is always just around the corner. Make sure you are well rested before tackling weights and stuff. And probably good to wait till winter is over to start thinking about swaying when all the sickness has passed! I don’t want any first egg oopsies just in case something in that first egg is pink friendly… and then I can have my full 4 weeks to be extra HE and feel like I wasn’t cheated!! I dk I might try to get hubby to wait till 18 months but I know he definitely doesn’t and obviously I don’t want to either so I guess it just depends on what my body decides to do!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Remember though that I got my 4th boy catching that first egg (well technically not the first, but I had only one period then my cycle went away again for several months) and never had a period at all with him!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Remember though that I got my 4th boy catching that first egg (well technically not the first, but I had only one period then my cycle went away again for several months) and never had a period at all with him!
    Well yeah but you were a boy makin’ freight train, woman!! I can’t take any chances . The good news is my husband is really excited about having one and talks about it all the time. It helps that he’s very happy to practice bd…also I told him about all the HE practices like FR, bd unprotected, and um, ingesting semen and he thinks the HE practice is written by a man!

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no!! Try to rest when you can! It’s really hard with the little one up all night then having to work all day and take care of everyone else!! One day she will sleep through the night, change is always just around the corner. Make sure you are well rested before tackling weights and stuff. And probably good to wait till winter is over to start thinking about swaying when all the sickness has passed! I don’t want any first egg oopsies just in case something in that first egg is pink friendly… and then I can have my full 4 weeks to be extra HE and feel like I wasn’t cheated!! I dk I might try to get hubby to wait till 18 months but I know he definitely doesn’t and obviously I don’t want to either so I guess it just depends on what my body decides to do!

Yep! This is why at the moment is just gently working my way towards HE etc - event though I know it takes a while to build it up and the muscle /body changes - it's just easier to have energy when you sleep more/are not as sick haha
    Though, summers here are killers so might have to crank the aircon to workout and sod the electricity bill :P

OOOOh I thought you were doing BDs unprotected and such - gotcha it's certainly frustrating waiting for that 1st PP period... gosh it's easy to be a man: never any cycles, or hormonal shifts (at least in comparison to women).

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well yeah but you were a boy makin’ freight train, woman!! I can’t take any chances . The good news is my husband is really excited about having one and talks about it all the time. It helps that he’s very happy to practice bd…also I told him about all the HE practices like FR, bd unprotected, and um, ingesting semen and he thinks the HE practice is written by a man!

It does sound like it, eh? LOL
    (FR - is that fast release? isn't that swaying pink?)

17. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    It does sound like it, eh? LOL
    (FR - is that fast release? isn't that swaying pink?)
    We are doing FR- frequent release so bd every 2-4 days unprotected. I mean hubby is really excited to have a 4th! He wants another baby - so do I but I don’t want to try too soon so I’m going to wait as close to 18 months as we can stand for our best chance at a boy!! I’m really happy he’s down to have 4 though.

19. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast