Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Clomid/Femara for Blue/boy sway

Hi Atomic,

I have been TTC now for my boy for a long time and it is just not happening (I have 2 girls and 1 boy, Iím 32 years old). So I went to two doctors, one prescribed Clomid, and the other prescribed Femara. I remember you mentioned those two slightly sway pink, so

A) which one you recommend that I take Clomid or Femara?
    B) is there any specific way I should take them in a way that would not ruin my blue sway?
    C) you mentioned before Clomid and Femara increase chances of twins, is there a specific way i should take them to help me produce more than one egg?

Thank you so much

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's only about 3-5% absolute max and if you sway blue you can mitigate that. Many, many people will swear to me that Clomid absolutely MUST sway blue because they only know people who conceived boys on it!

a) I have no preference. I do feel that for women under 40ish we ~may~ see slightly better rates of twinning on Clomid so that may be a better option if you want twins.

b)Just be sure you're swaying with diet, exercise, and number of attempts. Take as your doctor directs you.

c)I would use Clomid instead if you want twins, Femara ~may~ have slightly lower rates of twinning. I'd use it only at the dose your doc suggests, and CD 3-7 is said by some to be better for twins than later. Taking too much can actually make you have higher order multiples so you don't want to increase the dose.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Nora Aaron thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,

I stopped my ttc journey because I had to travel and won't be reunited with my DH till November. Meanwhile I'm continuing with my HE diet, exercises, and supplements. I'll be extra good on this 6 weeks before me and DH reunite.

The problem now is that here the doctor can only prescribe Femara. That's the only thing I can get here. So I'm double checking with you that this is still ok for the boy sway. I understand you'd use Clomid for more chances of twins, but you don't have a preference of Clomid or Femara when it comes to boy sway as long as I do all the swaying techniques correctly. Is that correct?
    Should I go ahead with Femara when I ttc again in November or do I just drop trying to conceive until I can go back to my country to get Clomid? (twins is not the priority, the boy baby is the main goal really so I wanna make sure Femara is at least ok for my boy sway)
    Last edited by Nora Aaron; August 12th, 2022 at 06:08 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, Femara is fine for blue. I have no preference on Clomid vs. Femara. Just do the rest of your blue sway stuff and you can have a great blue sway even on the medications. The amount the medicines sway on their own, is marginal, and you can make up for that easily with an otherwise good blue sway. (in fact, so many people get boys with Femara and Clomid that people actually don't believe me when I say they sway pink - it is completely overcomable with lifestyle)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ