Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am looking for ways to improve my fertility in general besides being on HE diet, pre-natal and probiotics. Is there anything else I can do or supplements I can take? thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you doing guaifenesin around ovulation?

Are you exercising?

What's your husband/partner doing?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i am not doing guaifenesin because I do have a lot of EWCM around that time so I haven't considered it yet. As for exercise, I am doing weight lifting and muscle toning exercises 3x a week about 45min-hour each time. I do recall that when I conceived my daughter I did lots of cardio such as walking/running 2miles a day to loose the covid weight but got pregnant!.

My husband is pretty much on the same HE diet and has started exercising (weight lifting) about 3months ago as well. He is taking multivitamins and fish oil on weeks we don't eat as much fish. He does work in a high stress environment so that sometimes affect his sex drive. I am trying to follow 2-4 days of sex as recommended but sometimes miss this as he's so busy

Good news is he just got a new job and should be in a better mood this month and maybe we can try to be more diligent about BD-ing. Anything else he can add/adjust on his end?

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok great, then I'd just skip the guaifenesin in that case.

Perfect exercise level both for blue and for fertility.

What is your husband's multivitamin? Some of them have elements in the mix that aren't ideal.

I'd consider adding in 1000 mg carnitine and 500 mg arginine.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He's taking some multivitamin gummies and I am not sure how effective those are Perhaps I can switch him to one a day for men or something? I will look into adding the ones you suggested.

I am not a big snacker, I know that boy moms mention they graze all day and snack so I am wondering how important this is? I have been watching my weight gain as well since this is month 3 on the HE diet, I try to eat smaller meals but still eating nutritious foods. I drink prune juice every other day to help move things along sometimes too, is that ok?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes the One a Day are probably better. The gummies are good though, I was more worried he'd been taking something herbal that might have been harmful.

The snacking is somewhat important, but what works for YOU will be different for what works for me or another boy mom. We have higher metabolisms and are used to eating more often and we can largely just burn that off. The important thing is not to do as we did, but to eat more often than you personally have in the past. So if you can only manage three meals and one snack, that's ok, esp. if you were only eating two meals before. What is important is doing what is different for what you've done in the past, not holding yourself to some standard that isn't attainable for you.

The prune juice is ok as long as you're not using it as a weight control mechanism. Once in a while is ok but we don't want things to "move through" so fast that you're harming your body's ability to absorb nutrients!

8. Likes cv12 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have definitely changed my eating habits and the type of food I used to eat for sure. I used to eat light meals and not very nutritious food but now I focus on choosing healthier options and making sure I am not hungry at any point of the day. I have increased my intake of greens and fruits a lot more. This has been great at keeping my weight in check for the most part (just not snacking on junk food like I used to).

The prune juice isn't often at all, maybe every other day or every 2 days if I feel a little behind on the schedule.

I am also trying to relax as much as possible in terms of expectations as well because I think I was unintentionally pressuring hubby too much about this. I do believe that swaying will help increase the odds but nothing is guaranteed. If I don't get my desired gender I should adjust my perspective on possibly having all girls and focus on healthy babies and their happiness. I do think that I get stuck on this identity I create for my family, a boy who will like boy things and a little girl who will be sweet. When in reality, they will be their own person and gender isn't indicative of what/who they will become.

I will keep you posted when I get my BFP since I do think I am doing what I can for this boy sway as of right now! thank you for answering all my questions so far!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds perfect!! Let me know how I can help!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I am not sure if I am getting paranoid or anxious but I am getting nervous about not conceiving within the first 2 months of trying. I am afraid if my fertility is not good enough? I see a lot of boy moms also conceive within their first try and I guess I am just worried since I am now on my 3rd attempt.

Last pregnancy took 3 months to conceive.. so I hope I to get my BFP soon..
    I know that stress plays a big role in this too because DH has been stressed the past 2 months and wasn't really up to DTD all the time. When we conceived our daughter we DTD every other day and he was super drained and exhausted so I am trying to back off a little this month. I just don't think he can keep up with every other day schedule..

Will this affect blue sway, since more sex is encouraged? We did have a girl when we had sex EOD last time around so I guess I am not sure about frequency?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We see plenty of people get boys after many months, even years of trying. That's not a big deal at all.

It's fine to stretch intercourse to every 2-4 days, that's actually my preference for this very reason. People who try for eod often end up unable to keep up.

As long as you are still in with 3 attempts in the fertile window, that's the important thing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast