Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

poor feeding moms and boys

Sorry ladies can any one explain for me because i am confusing with boy diet
    as very poor moms like some african societies still have boys while they do not have enough food to eat
    and no vitamins no folic acid ?!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People who don't have enough food to eat will simply not get pregnant, and many of them stop ovulating completely. We see this happening on this site all the time, even with calorie intake that's 1200/1500/1800 calories a day and nutrient intake that the World Health Organization says is a proper pre-conception diet - despite what SHOULD be enough food to have a healthy pregnancy, many of our pink swayers stop ovulating at that calorie intake. Some women even stop ovulating at 2000 or more calories, and only doing mild exercise.

Therefore, any woman who is still able to continue ovulating and get pregnant is getting adequate nutrition to have a boy or a girl. If they weren't, they'd not be getting pregnant. The odds are better for a boy with more food intake, and better for a girl with less food intake, but all the women in areas with famines who continue to get pregnant are, by definition, eating more food than those who do not get pregnant due to lack of nutrition.

Additionally, the body adjusts to the diet it is used to. People who lose weight sometimes see their cycle stop for a month or two, but then it comes back even if they don't eat more. The calorie and nutrient intake an individual is used to may be lower overall than another person, but the body only knows itself, not what some other person was eating. If a person has been eating less, and starts eating more, they will still be more likely to have a boy than someone who has been eating more, and starts eating less. Overall, the gender ratio stays about 50-50 across the whole population.

That having been said, we actually do see more girls conceived in many African countries (and indeed, countries all around the equator) than is statistically expected, and even people of African heritage who live in other nations also have more girls than those of other ethnicities.

I actually have quite a few clients from Africa and they can get vitamins in the shops or order online. African diets also tend to be extremely healthy, with lots of fruit and veg which are rich in folic acid and other vitamins (WAY better than what some of my American clients eat, which is white flour, sugar, processed foods, and not much else.) Most Africans have plenty of food intake to live very healthy and happy lives, and have both boys and girls, even in areas that are, by comparison to some other nations, relatively impoverished.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you so much

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post