Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am accepting girl and moving on so I don’t have false hope!!! I am planning #5, God Willing, I’ll be 36 when I have this baby, and if I wait the full 18 months I’ll be 37 at conception and 38 at birth, barring losses etc. So staying on HE which I’ve been on pretty much and praying for a healthy 4 and 5!!! Love to all and pls update us LMSM!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I did hear from her by email and she's ok, sounds like they're just super busy.
    Oh I had missed this - yay!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefinalcountdown View Post
    Hey finally got back on Tapatalk! And went to the ob today!! 14w 3d and looks like a little girl in there!! I’m super grateful for a healthy baby/ pregnancy so far!!!

Congrats on a healthy little bub! Glad all is going well.. you had me worried!
    Does that mean you conceived on that 1st cycle?
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am accepting girl and moving on so I don’t have false hope!!! I am planning #5, God Willing, I’ll be 36 when I have this baby, and if I wait the full 18 months I’ll be 37 at conception and 38 at birth, barring losses etc. So staying on HE which I’ve been on pretty much and praying for a healthy 4 and 5!!! Love to all and pls update us LMSM!!

I love your attitude -
    I was 36 when I had #4, and am turning 38 next month so all being well, if we conceive in August I will be over 39 when I have #5 - like Atomic says, it can be done ^^

I will keep you posted - though for me not much happening for another 6 months so please keep me updated with how the pregnancy/birth goes etc - here or via PM!

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good! I will. So far this has been the easiest pregnancy I’m so so grateful!! Yes take your time get your sway and everything just right how you want it!! How are you doing on your diet

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good! I will. So far this has been the easiest pregnancy I’m so so grateful!! Yes take your time get your sway and everything just right how you want it!! How are you doing on your diet

Hoping it stays that easy for you!
    We're going back to visit family in France (after 5 years, thanks Covid!) so will be away for a month, in summer (whereas it will be winter in Australia), indulging in good fresh foods, relaxing, laughing, having hands available to help with kids so hopefully lots of BD too...
    I'm doing ok but certainly not perfect on the diet. Better than my "normal/go-to" eating so the plan is to really ramp up diet/supps etc a few months before we go and in the meantime just work on being as healthy as possible on all levels.
    Trying to be "perfect" too far ahead didn't work for me, so I'd rather be more relaxed and not sweat things, and then focus my energy closer to when we are about to start ttc I certainly need more animal protein but I am getting my carb + protein at every meal even if it's not as perfect as I'd like ^^ it will be by the time we get there!

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats healthy babies are what is most important! I just turned 41 when my son was born. Now 42 trying for a healthy baby fingers crossed princess.
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123