Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wasn’t really thin was about 8 stone 11-9 stone on average I’m closer to 10 now. I had 2 and they were really early about a week after conception. I tracked my cycles with ovulation sticks and it’s always been short. I spoke
    To the doctor about it and he was useless and didn’t even know what I was talking about. My cycles generally anything from
    26-30 days and it’s usually 8 average LP and sometimes 9 and I am basing this off when I’m getting 2 lines same colour I’m counting the next day as day 1. I got the multivitamin today so have started that! Are low fat high protein yoghurts any food or is a higher fat but lower protein better ?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is your height?

So you had a positive pregnancy test how many days after ovulation??? and then you had the loss a week afterwards? Do I have that correct? If so, that is probably not related to a short LP. If you were pregnant for a week prior to the loss, then it is most likely that something just wasn't chromosomally right. If you are able to get and stay pregnant for a full week, that means that the fertilized egg was able to implant successfully and then because your body detected something was not right with the development, the pregnancy didn't continue. Most likely with short LP, you would have a positive pregnancy test for a day or possibly two or three, then have your period arrive immediately. If your LP is truly short, your lining has already started to come off by the time the fertilized egg arrives in the uterus, and it would be very difficult, if not impossible for a fertilized egg to implant and hold on for a week beyond that.

So I would definitely not take medication because it's most likely that after the second loss, the next pregnancy developed normally and that's why you had a healthy pregnancy after that. The B6 was probably just a coincidence, even if it did lengthen your LP.

But that having been said, I'm not completely sure you are having a short LP. OPK are not always a reliable way to determine when you have ovulated. It is entirely possible that you had already ovulated when the test lines were the same color, and had more like a 10 day LP, or even longer. Sometimes urine tests are much lighter than the hormone levels in your blood, and so your body can get the signal to ovulate and have ovulated before the urine test goes positive. Have you ever temp/charted or had blood tests before and after ovulation to be sure when ovulation actually happened?

It is best to have full fat dairy as often as you can! Skim dairy is terrible for blood sugar meaning that if you do have some PCOS tendencies, it will aggravate them, and for fertility if you're too thin, as well! So stick with full fat.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did used to temp but I haven’t recently. Is it once it’s rising it means you’ve ovulated? My temp remained high then it dropped I think before my early miscarriage. So temp only shows when you’ve ovulated doesn’t it? I think I will
    Do that this cycle before we try and see the exact length !

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    08D46C63-2980-4E91-A3E9-E60A27192AFB.jpeg

Also this is the multivitamin my husband takes is this ok?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boysway2022 View Post
    08D46C63-2980-4E91-A3E9-E60A27192AFB.jpeg

Also this is the multivitamin my husband takes is this ok?
    Just a quick one as well now I’m taking my multivitamin is it safe to continue to take the other supplements I’m taking additional to the multivitamins 25mg (500%) of vit D, folic acid 400mg (200%) and omego 3 (which sure is fine as it’s not in the multivitamin) don’t want to overdose 😅

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes most people will see a big dip the day before or day of ovulation, then a rise after ovulation. The high temp pattern needs to hold for three days as sometimes you'll just randomly have a low or high temp, so you can't just have one low or one high temp to signify what happened.

It is totally normal to see a temp dip just prior to a miscarriage and that's more of an indication that the loss ~probably~ wasn't caused by a short LP. High temps mean progesterone is being made, and a short LP would mean that progesterone had already dropped (which is why a period comes earlier than expected). So if your temps were high, and stayed high, only to drop before a loss happened, that is a clue that your body actually was capable of making the correct hormones at the right amount to sustain a pregnancy and it was just something that wasn't quite right with the fertilized egg.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you can continue the D, folic (I like to see blue swayers take 1600-2000 mcg folic acid while trying to conceive and then throughout the entire first trimester, at which point you should gradually wean back to the amount in a prenatal). The Omega 3 is fine to continue.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My multivitamin has 300 and 400 in my folic acid so shall I take another folic acid tablet ? Did you see the photo
    Of the multivitamin my husband is taking ? I’m unsure if it uploaded properly as it kept saying error

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I would have you take one more folic so you're taking some folic acid morning, noon, and night. That helps it be absorbed better.

Oh gosh I'm sorry I thought the photo was of a multi for you, I didn't catch the writing at the bottom. That is fine for your husband!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for all your help! Sure I will be back with more questions soon 😆

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast