Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

protain absorbation

as i am a boy swayer i want to build my mussles
    what i have to take with protain to make my protain absorbation perfect to help my mussles building
    because i think i have poor protain digestion

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just eat a healthy and balanced diet and take the supplements we've already talked about (including probiotics if you're not taking them). We don't know how most supplements sway, and I do not think you guys should take things you don't need when we have not even seen people taking them, to judge how any of them sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i donot take any supplement except fish oil and folic acid
    i mean to take any kind of fruit s ir vigitables not supplement to make protain absorption perfect

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll let Atomic chime in - but if there is one thing you can easily use as a guide it's always eat some carbs with your protein - this will keep your blood sugar levels stable (rather than drop like they do if you eat carbs alone) and allow to maximise the food you eat.
    This can be as simple as a glass of juice (carbs) with your breakfast omelet (protein) or some fruit (carbs) with yogurt or nuts (protein) - or some beans & rice (carbs) with your meat...
    I'm also a blue swayer - and have been on this journey for many, many years now...
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i read in your signature your sway had failed twice
    can you please talke about that
    for me my sway had faild befor three years but i was following IG way

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i read somewhere pickles make a good absorpation for protain
    i do not mean blood sugar
    i mean mussleds building

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coffee View Post
    i donot take any supplement except fish oil and folic acid
    i mean to take any kind of fruit s ir vigitables not supplement to make protain absorption perfect
    Well, you need to be taking some sort of multivitamin with about 100% of the recommended value of all the nutrients, without having very high doses of nutrients or added herbs. You should be getting about 1000 IU (250%) Vitamin D daily, and most people take Vitamin D to make that happen. Probiotics are a good idea as they can help you absorb maximum nutrients from your food. Some people also take 50-100 mg coq10 which may help with your body building muscle. You can also do the gelatin juice if you want to, but I do not think that's necessary and many people can't handle the gelatin due to religious dietary laws. If you don't eat pork, they do have pure beef gelatin, and if you don't eat either, another way to get some gelatin is through homemade chicken broths.

Meat, dairy, eggs are already complete proteins and are well absorbed. There is no reason to mix certain fruit and veg with meat, dairy, and eggs. Most people get more than enough protein from both meat eating and vegetarian diets. Vegans have to be more careful to be getting lots of different types of plant proteins, because plant proteins are incomplete, but even on a vegan diet it's not that difficult to get adequate protein for HE Diet simply by eating a wide variety of foods. Remember, all you need is more than you were getting, not any set amount of protein compared to other people. I have to make the guidelines, but that doesn't mean that everyone has to get that high. The important thing is the difference for YOU, not comparing yourself to others.

Most of the time when people have poor protein absorption, they are quite ill - not just some vague symptoms, but actually ill. If you do not have any real medical reason that has been diagnosed by a doctor to think you have bad protein absorption, then you are fine and you do not need to worry about stuff like this.

There are also supplements that people take to help them digest food better, like HCL, ACV, and digestive enzymes. We do not know how these things sway, and HCL causes heartburn, ACV lowers blood sugar drastically, and digestive enzyme can cause diarrhea. Digestive enzyme supplements are often based on papaya or pineapple so if you really feel the need to change your diet you can try eating those things more often but I don't think it's at all necessary.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i read somewhere pickles make a good absorpation for protain
    i do not mean blood sugar
    i mean mussleds building
    While you can eat pickles if you want to, it's not necessary and your body can absorb protein just fine (unless you have a medical condition) without that. It's just another thing to worry about and it won't help your sway, plus it will take your energy and calorie allotment (tho most pickles have few cals) that you should be spending on eating foods that are more nutrient-rich than pickles.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    I'll let Atomic chime in - but if there is one thing you can easily use as a guide it's always eat some carbs with your protein - this will keep your blood sugar levels stable (rather than drop like they do if you eat carbs alone) and allow to maximise the food you eat.
    This can be as simple as a glass of juice (carbs) with your breakfast omelet (protein) or some fruit (carbs) with yogurt or nuts (protein) - or some beans & rice (carbs) with your meat...
    I'm also a blue swayer - and have been on this journey for many, many years now...
    Yes this is a great set of tips!! Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i read in your signature your sway had failed twice
    can you please talke about that
    for me my sway had faild befor three years but i was following IG way
    As a general rule, we prefer not to ask people who have had failed sways to go over their sways for people who are actively swaying. I know people do this on Ingender all the time, but I prefer we not go this route here on Gender Dreaming. Firstly because one person's failed sway(s) really doesn't tell you anything - everyone is different and has different sets of challenges in their sways that you may not have, and because anyone can have bad luck and end up with an opposite even with a perfect sway. ONLY by looking at the big picture, many many people's sways over years, do we start to see the overall trends of what works and what doesn't. And secondly because it is hurtful to the person whose sway did not work out, to have an event which may have been upsetting to them. So you won't gain any useful information (and possibly even misleading information because each individual's situation is different than yours) and it is also upsetting and hurtful. It's just my preference that even with very helpful members like LMSM, who goes out of her way to help everyone as much as she can, that we not approach anyone's sway with requests for them to go over sways that didn't work out. Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast