Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
As a general rule, we prefer not to ask people who have had failed sways to go over their sways for people who are actively swaying. I know people do this on Ingender all the time, but I prefer we not go this route here on Gender Dreaming. Firstly because one person's failed sway(s) really doesn't tell you anything - everyone is different and has different sets of challenges in their sways that you may not have, and because anyone can have bad luck and end up with an opposite even with a perfect sway. ONLY by looking at the big picture, many many people's sways over years, do we start to see the overall trends of what works and what doesn't. And secondly because it is hurtful to the person whose sway did not work out, to have an event which may have been upsetting to them. So you won't gain any useful information (and possibly even misleading information because each individual's situation is different than yours) and it is also upsetting and hurtful. It's just my preference that even with very helpful members like LMSM, who goes out of her way to help everyone as much as she can, that we not approach anyone's sway with requests for them to go over sways that didn't work out. Thank you!
Thanks Atomic!
Yes, Coffee - if you want to look at my sway (#4 was not a sway as the pregnancy wasn't planned) - you can look up my name & read up- but to be fair, it's quite triggering to have to delve on my "failures" especially as I am yet to have a boy after 4 girls... if you know what I mean?
I am trying to focus on positives and what I can control = and be a control freak about these but let go of the past and the things I have no control over