Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ready to try again 💖

Ready to try again!
    Hii
    I am back. I got pregnant in March which resulted in a miscarriage at 6 weeks - it knocked me sideways!
    I have been taking my supplements and upping my calories these last 2 months ready to ttc in December. I have 17 days until ovulation.
    I am nervous! Terrified actually!!

I am taking multivitamin, vit d, folic acid, omega 3

Diet wise i am trying my best with veggies and fruit but I really dislike them! I have full fat dairy, fish chicken or lamb, walnuts, bananas, apples. I have been eating lettuce cucumber and tomatoes everyday.

Hubbys is taking multi vit, fish oil, ginseng and vit d

Is there anything else I can add in to help. I was thinking 2 attempts at ovulation as hubby is a taxi driver and his schedule is opposite to mine!!

I have been inconsistent with diet and supplements so I guess im hoping for some reassurance

Thanks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck to you! When i swayed boy and got a boy i just made sure to eat small amounts more often and never feel hungry always had breakfast. Things like oatmeal and cereal. Good luck!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reply

I would love to see what your sway was like. Im debating whether 2 attempts is enough to sway boy x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For him it was our 5th month trying and we we did it positive opk and the next 2 days. But i was 41, so didn't want to loose time I really wanted to be pregnant.
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh so sorry for your loss.

I want to point out that lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, bananas, and to a lesser extent apples, while they're fine to eat and are 100% allowed, may be taking up "eating energy" in terms of chewing and swallowing that you would probably be better off eating more nutritionally dense foods. I know some sites claim that things like lettuce sways blue, but it really does nothing and you expend all this time chewing up a bunch of leaves that basically have nothing in them. I would focus on dark leafy greens and then for the rest of it, pick fruits and veg that are as nutritionally dense as possible. Instead of cucumbers, eat an avocado. Instead of bananas and apples, have a peach for Vitamin A and an orange for Vit. C. You'll be getting an equal amount of potassium but you'll also be getting a lot of other good things that bananas and cucumbers lack.

I would have hubby drop the ginseng. Ginseng may inhibit cell division, which is why it's said to be good for cancer prevention. But that is not what we want to see when making a lot of healthy sperm!

Do your best to get those three attempts in if at all possible. Two is much better than one, so if you can get in two, that's GREAT.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedust90 View Post
    Thanks for the reply

I would love to see what your sway was like. Im debating whether 2 attempts is enough to sway boy x
    Even though I encourage people to aim at three attempts if possible, I got my boys with two!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Best of luck to you! When i swayed boy and got a boy i just made sure to eat small amounts more often and never feel hungry always had breakfast. Things like oatmeal and cereal. Good luck!
    this was totally what my diet looks like when i got my boys...constantly constantly eating, never hungry, always breakfast first thing in the morning. I don't eat big meals but I always opt for healthier and nutritious food. and i got both of my boys with 2 attempts too! Good luck and take all my blue please
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic
    My nerves are all over the place and so many emotions especially after my loss in May
    peak opk at 2.30pm on cd15 and bd 24 and 42hr after peak.
    We did bd or release every two/3 days and had a protected bd on cd13 10pm
    Do I still stand a chance to have a boy? I wish I would have listened to my gut and bd on peak day and ovulation day! Our schedules didnt allow it tho!
    Im panicking and not even sure if I am pregnant!
    I ate more greens as per your advice with pure orange and pineapple juice and loads of coconut water!
    Let me know what you think and what you would have advised otherwise according to previous successful sways so I know for next time (if im not pregnant that is)
    🥹

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing you the best of luck. You can't change anything now also your schedules didn't allow, so please don't worry What DPO are you? Best of luck to you.

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know fingers crossed! Im 3dpo 🥹.
    Thank you and I will keep this thread updated! X

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast